Kerastase Nectar Thermique

4.4

Aqua/Water, C13-16 Isoparaffin, Propylene Glycol, Dimethicone, Phenoxyethanol, PEG/PPG-17/18 Dimethicone, Triethanolamine, Carbomer, Potato Starch Modified, Behentrimonium Chloride, Hydroxypropyl Guar, Polyquaternium-4, Methylparaben, Amodimethicone, Benzophenone-4, Linalool, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Hexyl Cinnamal, Benzyl Salicylate, Trideceth-6, Citronellol, Xylose, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Benzyl Alcohol, Hydroxycitronellal, Coumarin, Limonene, Cetrimonium Chloride, Royal Jelly/Royal Jelly Extract, Parfum/Fragrance

on 12/23/2009 1:18:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

This stuff was recommended to me by my hairdresser because I have really dry hair. It is also really curly and this product sort of calms it down a bit. I use it after washing my hair, before blow-drying it. It is pretty expensive (about £20) but I only use a really small amount each time so the 150ml bottle will last me AGES!! It makes my hair feel softer and shinier, and although I don't straighten it very often, when I do it makes it much easier.

on 12/17/2009 1:24:00 AM

I can only echo all what has been said already. This is an excellent product for dry hair . It aids in blow drying and protecting your hair. The quality lives up to the usual Keratase excellence. A small dollop is all that is needed. Finely scented too . Wonderful. I will continue to use this with my other Keratase products for styling.
Have no doubt you are getting what you pay for. Worth the money .

on 12/14/2009 8:33:00 AM

This stuff is fantastic. I used this ages ago and switched to Ciment Thermique as I read that this strengthens weakened ends- which it does, And although this product definitely aided my hair on growing that little bit extra, it never left me with that lovely, conditioned feeling that their other products did. I was stuck in a catch 22 as whether to continue to this, or revert back to NT- and I reverted- BUT still use CT now and then. NT gives my hair that lovely conditioned feel, my comb glides through my hair, and it seals the split ends a treat. I forgot to use this once, and boy could I tell the difference in my hair- it never had that VA VA VOOM thing going on!! I adore this product, and I will definitely buy this again and again! GO NT!!!

on 12/2/2009 7:01:00 PM

I am no fan of Kerastase. Tried them all and the results were frizzy, dried and unruly hair. Expensive for such sad results UNTIL my hairdresser said this was the best product in the entire line. Bingo! Smells fresh, hydrates, protects and doesn't weigh my hair down. I will always have this at hand. Now I must use up all of the other items that I have purchased as a leave-in, because my search is over. I must restrain myself to reach for this all the time. Alternate!

on 12/2/2009 6:11:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Amazing. I always need to use some kind of leave-in so I can comb through my long blond hair. This makes my hair so soft, conditioned, and makes it look super healthy. Love it. I was using Bumble & Bumble Tonic, but this works 10 times better. I'm so happy I found this. Exactly what I needed. I can apply it directly to dry ends even when hair is dry.

on 11/20/2009 2:00:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

5 stars. Nectar Thermique is a product everyone, I repeat, everyone needs in their hair product arsenal, even if you rarely heat style. It's a fabulous heat protectant that moisturizes like a leave-in conditioner. It makes hair extremely soft, smooth and gives it a beautiful shine. And this smells terrific. It's scented with a sweet, soft fragrance that smells like Lancome Tresor (just like my pal Juno mentioned below ;). Also, I've posted a pic of the ingredients list.

on 11/19/2009 6:38:00 PM

While I did like this product, I think I'm one of the few out there that like this less than the Ciment Thermique. I found that over time, the Nectar wasn't as "protective" as the Ciment. I have long, blonde highlighted hair, and I find that the Nectar is lighter somehow, and doesn't provide the same reconditioning, shiny results that the Ciment does. I'll use this up, but then am going right back to my beloved Ciment!

on 11/16/2009 6:06:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I generally really like Kerastase and it does make a huge difference to the condition and appearance of my hair. But if I had to stick with just one product from their entire range, it would have to be Nectar Thermique.

My naturally blonde hair has been dyed light blonde in the past and, although I have since gone back to my natural colour, my parched lengths and split ends definitely need some TLC. Having been very disappointed by Ciment, I was not dying to throw more money at yet another heat protector. But when I decided to trim my dead ends, my hairdresser used Nectar on my hair and I instantly loved it. It gives me swishy, soft and shiny hair which is smooth and full of body. It does not weigh my hair down, nor does it make it greasy. It just gives me bouncy, sleek layers, which is an achievement because my bra-strap length hair tangles very easily. As far as I can tell, it also prevents split ends and one bottle will last you quite a long time - I have had mine for two months now and there is still 1/4 of the bottle left (I use it every other day when I wash my hair). I combine it with Fluide Chroma Riche for that elusive Pantene-commercial look.

I wish I could give this product 6 lippies! Nectar is one of the reasons why I am happy to grow my hair and it is certainly my HG. One thing I am not crazy about is the heavy, perfumey scent which I tend to cover up with my favourite EDT. Still, I will never be without it and it is definitely worth the money - I usually get mine on-line for around about £13.

on 11/6/2009 4:51:00 PM

I converted to this product immediately after my hair stylist used this on my hair & there was no denying how good it made my hair look. My hair stylist introduced me/hooked me onto Chroma Reflect but the Nectar Thermique was even shinier/glossier. Before I always used Ciment Thermique on the ends and the bottom 1/2 of my hair and Chroma Reflect on the top of my hair (as it was shinier than Ciment Thermique). Oh my god, this Nectar Thermique does the job of both and I think this product is really INCREDIBLE. This really is the best leave-in I’ve tried in my 43 years of being a product junkie (sorry Ciment Thermique).

My hair: Straight, Thin, Fine (but a lot of it), Korean black Silky Shiny Hair. Nectar Thermique leaves my hair MORE silky/glossy, finger gliding smooth (no tangles), soft, CONDITIONED yet strong and full of body than Ciment Thermique. Ciment is fantastic but I felt it left my hair a bit more "hard", not as silky/soft as the Nectar and I really don't like to blow dry my long hair so much (which is necessary for full benefits of Ciment Thermique) as I feel that is too damaging to my long hair. I was in Italy for 9 days in the hot summer sun and I felt sorry for my hair being burned in the elements but Nectar Thermique really helped protect my hair and kept it soft, silky, conditioned and strong. I bought this 1/2 way through my trip in Rome and my friend who I stayed with was impressed with the difference this product made in my hair (as she saw how I spent a good 6 hours in the hot sun). There is no stickiness and it feels weightless. It’s almost impossible to find a product that makes fine, long, stick straight hair soft/silky AND “bouncing and behaving” but this product might be your closest bet to achieving that. This is the only product that gives me the swing and bounce (a super good hair day) that usually only happens after my hair stylist has given me a great haircut.

This product ends up being very reasonable, as you only need a pea size amt (or 2) for all your hair. I need double that amount to use my Kerastase Chroma Protect Leave-In. Now I just use Nectar Thermique all over and use mousse near the roots. I have fine (but lots of it) long (5" past shoulders), black, stick straight, Korean hair. Slightly oily scalp with dry ends. I also use: Joico K-Pak, Redken (All Soft Conditioner, Hair Cleansing Cream), along with Kerastase products (Bain Miroir Shampoos 1 & 2, Masqintense for Thick Hair, Masque UV Defense Active). The Nectar Thermique is truly an effective, fabulous product.

on 10/29/2009 5:34:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

I don't understand why this product gets such good reviews!
The only I agree is the smell, it's nice and fruity like nothing I've tried before.

I have really coarse, dry and thick hair and I use the straightener every second day. The girl from the salon promised it's the right thing for me but NO. This is waaaay to light for dry hair.. My hair is still frizzy and dry after straightening and the second day my scalp would become itchy and flaky.

And the packaging is really bad. How are you suppose to get the last 20% of cream out??! Such a waste for a pricey product. Oh! And it says it's a 'styling' product? Seriously, Kerastase should re-write the whole label on the thing.

Top Rated Kerastase Products