Kerastase Nectar Thermique

4.4

Aqua/Water, C13-16 Isoparaffin, Propylene Glycol, Dimethicone, Phenoxyethanol, PEG/PPG-17/18 Dimethicone, Triethanolamine, Carbomer, Potato Starch Modified, Behentrimonium Chloride, Hydroxypropyl Guar, Polyquaternium-4, Methylparaben, Amodimethicone, Benzophenone-4, Linalool, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Hexyl Cinnamal, Benzyl Salicylate, Trideceth-6, Citronellol, Xylose, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Benzyl Alcohol, Hydroxycitronellal, Coumarin, Limonene, Cetrimonium Chloride, Royal Jelly/Royal Jelly Extract, Parfum/Fragrance

on 12/30/2009 11:14:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

OMG nectar thermique + mason pearson = shiny frizz free hair. This product smells fabulousssssssss. I apply this on wet hair and blow dry, love the results. I have tried applying this sparingly on dry hair, works fab when applied on dry hair too. Ciment thermique is nothing compared to this. My hair feels hydrated when i use this stuff.UPDATE*** close to finishing my 2'nd tube, have'nt found anything that is even relatively close this product.
UPDATE *** 03/10/13*** On my third tube, even though I stray every now and then, keep coming back to this baby.

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

I use this product, and I absolutely love it! I have curly 3c hair, that I roller-set and then flat iron straight every week.

Nectar Thermique keeps my hair moist and shiny. I absolutely love it. I alternate between this and ciment thermique.

on 12/23/2009 1:18:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

This stuff was recommended to me by my hairdresser because I have really dry hair. It is also really curly and this product sort of calms it down a bit. I use it after washing my hair, before blow-drying it. It is pretty expensive (about 20) but I only use a really small amount each time so the 150ml bottle will last me AGES!! It makes my hair feel softer and shinier, and although I don't straighten it very often, when I do it makes it much easier.

on 12/17/2009 1:24:00 AM

I can only echo all what has been said already. This is an excellent product for dry hair . It aids in blow drying and protecting your hair. The quality lives up to the usual Keratase excellence. A small dollop is all that is needed. Finely scented too . Wonderful. I will continue to use this with my other Keratase products for styling.
Have no doubt you are getting what you pay for. Worth the money .

on 12/14/2009 8:33:00 AM

This stuff is fantastic. I used this ages ago and switched to Ciment Thermique as I read that this strengthens weakened ends- which it does, And although this product definitely aided my hair on growing that little bit extra, it never left me with that lovely, conditioned feeling that their other products did. I was stuck in a catch 22 as whether to continue to this, or revert back to NT- and I reverted- BUT still use CT now and then. NT gives my hair that lovely conditioned feel, my comb glides through my hair, and it seals the split ends a treat. I forgot to use this once, and boy could I tell the difference in my hair- it never had that VA VA VOOM thing going on!! I adore this product, and I will definitely buy this again and again! GO NT!!!

on 12/2/2009 7:01:00 PM

I am no fan of Kerastase. Tried them all and the results were frizzy, dried and unruly hair. Expensive for such sad results UNTIL my hairdresser said this was the best product in the entire line. Bingo! Smells fresh, hydrates, protects and doesn't weigh my hair down. I will always have this at hand. Now I must use up all of the other items that I have purchased as a leave-in, because my search is over. I must restrain myself to reach for this all the time. Alternate!

on 12/2/2009 6:11:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Amazing. I always need to use some kind of leave-in so I can comb through my long blond hair. This makes my hair so soft, conditioned, and makes it look super healthy. Love it. I was using Bumble & Bumble Tonic, but this works 10 times better. I'm so happy I found this. Exactly what I needed. I can apply it directly to dry ends even when hair is dry.

on 11/20/2009 2:00:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

5 stars. Nectar Thermique is a product everyone, I repeat, everyone needs in their hair product arsenal, even if you rarely heat style. It's a fabulous heat protectant that moisturizes like a leave-in conditioner. It makes hair extremely soft, smooth and gives it a beautiful shine. And this smells terrific. It's scented with a sweet, soft fragrance that smells like Lancome Tresor (just like my pal Juno mentioned below ;). Also, I've posted a pic of the ingredients list.

on 11/19/2009 6:38:00 PM

While I did like this product, I think I'm one of the few out there that like this less than the Ciment Thermique. I found that over time, the Nectar wasn't as "protective" as the Ciment. I have long, blonde highlighted hair, and I find that the Nectar is lighter somehow, and doesn't provide the same reconditioning, shiny results that the Ciment does. I'll use this up, but then am going right back to my beloved Ciment!

on 11/16/2009 6:06:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I generally really like Kerastase and it does make a huge difference to the condition and appearance of my hair. But if I had to stick with just one product from their entire range, it would have to be Nectar Thermique.

My naturally blonde hair has been dyed light blonde in the past and, although I have since gone back to my natural colour, my parched lengths and split ends definitely need some TLC. Having been very disappointed by Ciment, I was not dying to throw more money at yet another heat protector. But when I decided to trim my dead ends, my hairdresser used Nectar on my hair and I instantly loved it. It gives me swishy, soft and shiny hair which is smooth and full of body. It does not weigh my hair down, nor does it make it greasy. It just gives me bouncy, sleek layers, which is an achievement because my bra-strap length hair tangles very easily. As far as I can tell, it also prevents split ends and one bottle will last you quite a long time - I have had mine for two months now and there is still 1/4 of the bottle left (I use it every other day when I wash my hair). I combine it with Fluide Chroma Riche for that elusive Pantene-commercial look.

I wish I could give this product 6 lippies! Nectar is one of the reasons why I am happy to grow my hair and it is certainly my HG. One thing I am not crazy about is the heavy, perfumey scent which I tend to cover up with my favourite EDT. Still, I will never be without it and it is definitely worth the money - I usually get mine on-line for around about 13.

Top Rated Kerastase Products