April 16, 2014 | 1904 users online

Eyeliner - Revlon - ColorStay Liquid Eye Pen

rated 1 of 5 on 3/25/2012 10:16:00 AM More reviews by francescaT

TWO BIG CONS. Firstly, almost directly after touching your lid the tip of they eyeliner drys out! Which makes this product very hard to apply. Secondly, it smudges instantly after touching it. The shape of the tip is great and so is the idea, however these pro's are pointless when the application is such a struggle! I think im going to get ink poisening from the amount of times i have to touch the tip with my touch to give it a bit of moisture! $20 wasted.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/19/2012 1:17:00 PM More reviews by juniebug008

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Blue

When I first bought this product in Brown, it really irritated my eyes. They felt dry and itchy and had a slight burning sensation. A few months later, I saw these pens on sale and - against my better judgment - purchased one in Blackest Black. First of all, bad choice of name. I find I can only use the "Blackest Black" if I'm going for a very natural look. In short: No pigmentation! What the heck!

Anyway, it still irritates my eyes. I now wear contacts, so it feels even worse. I have no idea why it reacts this way. Craaaap.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/17/2012 9:48:00 PM More reviews by Tallywa

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

it smudges and dries really fast, however, after it dries you can hold the pen with the tip up and put like 5 drops of water into it then put it somewhere with the tip down for like 10 min and it should work again.

it find it smudges a little, however i absolutely love the tip. it's not too pigmented though and it's not really worth the price, elf has a similar one for 1 dollar

rated 1 of 5 on 3/15/2012 11:34:00 PM More reviews by lizziesmith21

A high price for a product that simply does not work. Tip is very hard, no pigment...the reviews below said it all.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/22/2012 1:46:00 PM More reviews by magshipmom

I cannot believe how odd this product is! Not pigmented at all...cannot get a line to draw on my lids. You can get it to come out onto your hand, after pressing firmly down on the brush, but forget about getting it to show up on your lids. I am preplexed this is still on the market. Wish I had read the other reviews before I purchased. This is going back!!

rated 2 of 5 on 2/18/2012 6:47:00 PM More reviews by jorates

Really, not a good one. Alright, you can trace it twice (although tricky to do it right without removing it) for a decent colouring (in blackest black), but the tip is not very wet (at least now it's not dry either).
Decent staying power even on bare, oily lids IF you don't rub it, easily removed when you mean it. Definitely not waterproof, smudges easily. Nice matte finish though.
By the way, I cut the tip a bit to get more while tracing, but it is easy to get a bulk tip in doing that.
There are better ones for less. It needs improvement - maybe a "blackening of the blackest black" shade would be a start. Then, the resistance to rubbing.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/16/2012 3:29:00 PM More reviews by stoikone

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This product is awful! I wanted to try a liquid eyeliner for everyday use without splurging so I went to target and bought this in blackened brown. What a disappointment! This is poorly pigmented that I could barely see the color on my medium skin. An hour later, the color was completely gone! What a waste of money!

rated 1 of 5 on 2/16/2012 11:42:00 AM More reviews by Kfunk

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

AWFUL! It pulls at the eye, skips, and is not dark. Don't waste your money.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/10/2012 5:51:00 PM More reviews by ScottishBaby07

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I surprised to see so many bad reviews! This is my favorite Liquid Liner I use it all the time. It's easy to use and doesn't smudge every where. I prefer this over other liquid eye liners!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/7/2012 7:50:00 PM More reviews by jacquiesaur

i don't understand the negative reviews for this product. i've been buying this eyeliner for four years now, and am going to buy another one today. this glides on so easily, and it's actually VERY dark and pigmented. i get a lot of people asking me what eyeliner i use because it actually looks very clean. so confused about what people are saying about this product because this is my holy grail!