Bobbi Brown Skin Foundation SPF 15

3.8

Skin Foundation SPF 15 – (Active ingredients: Octinoxate 7.50% and Titanium Dioxide 1.00%) Water, Methyl Trimethicone, Neopentyl Glycol Diethylhexanoate, Isononyl Isononanoate, Glycerin, Pentylene Glycol, Lauryl PEG-9 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl dimethicone, HDI/Trimethylol Hexyllactone Crosspolymer, Talc, Boron Nitride, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Stearic Acid, Palmitic Acid, Dimethicone, Lecithin, Aluminum Dimyristate, Tocopherol, Myristic Acid, Silica, Magnesim Ascorbyl Phosphate, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Citrate, Sorbic Acid, Chlorphenesin, Phenoxyethanol. May contain: Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499).

on 9/9/2012 7:57:00 AM

This was my first high-end foundation and I like it but i'm not completely blown away.

Bobbi's foundations are yellow-toned which is good for covering up redness and the packaging looks very chic but for me the staying power isn't that great on it's own. I don't have much time to do my make-up in the morning so i usually skip powder and you can see the effects of that at around lunchtime, with it having completely faded around by nose area where I tend to get the most amount of oil. It's also very expensive for a student like me.

Overall I would still use this but I'm still on the search for 'the one'.

on 9/4/2012 6:11:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Great product!

It looks very natural and it really lives up to the name 'Skin' foundation.
It's very smooth, it's a dream to apply.

Light to medium coverage.

on 8/21/2012 1:15:00 PM

I keep going back to this product; I've been using it since it first became available. It looks natural and stays put. Coverage seems light to me so I have to build it up in a couple layers. But it generally looks the same all day and doesn't melt off. Doesn't 'get stuck' on pores like many other foundations do.

on 8/20/2012 1:05:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I bought this foundation based on a friend's recommendation. She swears by it and has been using it for years. I was matched to 4.0 which was perfect for my medium warm complexion. Whilst I was after a natural light coverage, I found that this foundation did nothing for my skin and in fact made my usually normal skin oilier. I think EL Invisible Makeup is much better for me than this. I've given the bottle away to a friend and won't be repurchasing.

on 8/7/2012 1:36:00 AM

I'm really glad I got a sample of this from Sephora. That being said, it is not for me. I've been looking for a very natural looking foundation and this just didn't quite cut it. I'm very grateful I didn't buy it since it is $46 and it would have gotten returned anyway. It was a bit interesting to apply since it is so runny, but that's also one of the nice things about it. A little goes a long way. I got this in Porcelain, and it was a nice shade for my skin tone. The only thing this doesn't have going for it is its staying power and the noticeable dryness. At the end of the day the foundation is a bit of a train wreck. At least it is on my combination skin. It looked patchy which was not pleasing. About the dryness, when I put it on, every dry spec on my face was accentuated. Other than that, this foundation is okay.

on 7/25/2012 6:00:00 AM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

This is the first foundation I found that matched my skin tone (porcelain 0) so I decided to try it. It came out to be one of my favorite foundations as it has a natural looking finish and it doesn't break me out. I love it

on 7/13/2012 3:44:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

This is a good foundation, it's very runny. It does get oily after a couple of hours, so I don't believe it has long-staying power.

EDIT: I absolutely love this now. It really grew on me. I have it in Warm Beige (i think), and at first, it looked a tiny bit dark for me but since it is summertime, I find this to be a very good match! I can't go back to my usual Mac NC25 foundations it's too pale. Bobbi Brown foundations lean on the yellow side. I just love it, the finish is amazing. Yes at the end of the day it doesn't look as good but I totally love this foundation-more than Mac.

on 7/11/2012 12:00:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Fine

i use warm honey & its a pretty decent match.. gives a nice natural finish. every time i try new foundations, I always end up back at the bobbi brown counter. my skin can range anywhere from oil to dry. for me it only emphasizes the flakes WHEN I DONT PREP MY SKIN CORRECTLY & EXFOLIATE THEN MOISTURIZE ; )

on 7/9/2012 9:32:00 AM

I really like this foundation. Its a very nice match for my skintone (super pale) and I use it in porcelain. It doesnt separate on my nose like some foundations do and it seems to last all day as well! I wear a mask for much of the day as I work in surgery and it doesnt rub off! It also melds very well with my skin texture and doesn't look cakey or patchy. I would certainly buy this again!

Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral

This looks very natural on the skin, but I was hoping for a little more dewiness. The coverage was pretty decent, and it felt light and cooling while being applied. Bobbi Brown's colors are quite yellow, keep that in mind. Nice to know that it has SPF and it is light and wearable. Can be sheered out nicely with moisturizer. Biggest frustration.... it emphasizes my dry spots like crazy!!! talk about a crusty, dry nose. yuck