Bare Escentuals Kabuki Brush

2.6

on 5/11/2009 5:27:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Aaagh!! This ruined my first mineral makeup experience... there are way better brushes out there! This thing is way too stiff and rough, which makes it irritating and scratchy to use. It sheds a lot too.

on 5/6/2009 10:32:00 PM

bad quality. cheap brush. hair keep falling.

on 5/5/2009 10:31:00 PM

Horrible brush! The bristles are super stiff and it feels like I'm using sandpaper. Okay, not THAT bad but it's still really irritating. Will not repurchase.

on 5/5/2009 10:23:00 PM

I don't think I would buy this product again. It's kinna iffy. I really dont like that it falls out of the silver holder. The brush is kinna stiff at first but if you wash it and condition it then it's really soft. I would like to try a few more kabuki's because it wasn't bad when it actually was in the holder.

on 5/3/2009 11:31:00 AM

? Are people out of their minds? I wouldn't pay a dollar for this brush! THe bristles are MAD stiff, pokey, scratchy, rough! THink drugstore brushes are bad? Pleas, I beg of you brush newbies, just freaking touch the brush in a Sephora store or something, it will attack your face, I could never imagine using it to apply foudation, will it even pick it up evenly? Noooo.
Avoid like the plague.

on 5/3/2009 4:41:00 AM

Did not like this pokey brush at all.

on 5/3/2009 4:39:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Ordered this online through a local reseller. Very pricey considering the quality of goat hair used (not that fine nor soft). Overall, it does a good but so-so job of applying mineral powders. Full-coverage. Picks up makeup quite nicely. Looses a couple hairs every wash.

on 5/2/2009 12:02:00 AM

I like this brush but I don't like this brush. I like it because it puts on makeup very evenly and buffs it in very well. But the reason I do not like this brush is because it feels really rough on your face!!! It didn't feel like this when I first got it from the starter kit, but it started to get like this overtime. I don't think I will buy this brush again if I needed another kabuki, but I do like a lot of the other B.E. brushes, even though I am allergic to their foundation.
:) mo

I bought this brush on ebay so I can't comment on the retail price.

I own the full coverage buki and it does what the name says, great coverage. The brush is nice and dence and so far it hasn't shedded yet, eventhough I wash it once or twice a week.

The only downpiont it that it doesn't feel nice on the face. The brissles are slightly prickly. However that doesn't bother me that much. A person with sensitive skin might finf this more importend. I don't think I'll buy this brush again because I think it's going to last a very long time.

on 4/25/2009 11:48:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure

love/hate...love the fact that it applies makeup very well it buffs on b.e. so well that my skin looks smooth but unfortunately i hate the feel. its as if im applying my make up with a cheap plastic brush...but i find that this is the issue with all the b.e. brushes i have...but i love the way they work...

Popular Makeup Brushes