October 26, 2014 | 1336 users online

Bronzers - Too Faced - Chocolate Soleil

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 7/8/2013 8:15:00 AM More reviews by burrrrsoicey

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Not only does it smell like chocolate but it tastes like chocolate too! One of the girls at Mecca alerted me of this and when I got home I tried it out.. And oh my goshh it does, it actually tastes like chocolate hahah. Aside from that it's a beautiful matte bronzer, lovely brown colour, perfect for contouring :)

rated 5 of 5 on 7/1/2013 8:32:00 PM More reviews by cpickard

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Love! I wanted a sheer, non-orange, non-sparkly bronzer for sun-kissed glow. I was afraid this would be too dark on my medium-fair skin (I wear MAC C3 foundation) but it applies sheerly with a kabuki brush and looks absolutely natural ... it's a neutral to slightly warm brown, about the same type of colour of my natural tan/freckles.

I tested their Milk Chocolate Soleil as well but it had a slightly orange/peach cast on my skin ... this was the clear winner. Applying with a light touch is key if you are fairish like me, but the results are impeccable.

I'm not crazy about the packaging ... it does come with a mirror, but the gold hard-edged plastic looks cheap. I'd rather have no mirror and a sleeker, more elegant compact. But the quality of the product is so good I don't think I'll ever buy another bronzer.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/21/2013 8:18:00 PM More reviews by SuzyCutie

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

This is a review for the smaller size, $15 item available at Sephora. I wanted to try this bronzer after seeing the rave reviews, and hearing it smelled of chocolate? Sold!
This is a really small compact, about the size of an eye color. It comes with a small kabuki brush which is very soft considering the tiny size. I am a NC 25 in MAC speak, freckled complexion. It looks natural on me and I do like the matte finish. The smell is really delightful, light and not overpowering at all. I would more than likely purchase the full size; I find it applies easier than my Guerlain compact which I paid considerably more for. The best way to apply is with a fluffy brush, tracing a backwards 3 on either side of your face after tapping any excess product from the brush. Blending well will ensure it doesn't look muddy, as some are wont to do. The pigmentation is great, so one pass on either side of the face should be enough.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/19/2013 11:17:00 PM More reviews by amaizeingndn

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I absolutely love this bronzer. I don't think it's too dark, on my NC30 skin I think it's great to contour but not too dark to wear all over the face. The tone is great, not orange or ashy at all, just a really great warm brown shade that is totally matte.. I find it's the only bronzer that is actually the color of my skin when I'm tan. I also love to use this in the socket of my eye for great natural definition and warmth on the eye. The only thing that was a negative for me was the packaging. I don't know if I just got a bad one or what, but literally the day after I bought this I could hear the pan rattling around in the compact and thought "oh, that's not good-this is totally going to fall apart" and sure enough, the next day I opened the compact and the pan just fell out. On the one hand, it didn't really bother me because I had planned to depot it anyway and put it in an Unii palette, but on the other hand, when I pay $30ish dollars for a product, I expect better quality. Again, not a huge issue, but kind or ridiculous all the same. But the product itself is so great, I will totally re-purchase.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/18/2013 4:11:00 PM More reviews by Sarah1325

Best bronzer I've ever used! I'm soo past shimmery bronzers and its hard to find a matte one these days. I use the milk chocolate one and I'm just happy it doesn't make me look orange (as most do) A+++++ too faced.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/18/2013 1:58:00 PM More reviews by jscott7196

LOOOOOVE this bronzer. I will never switch to anything else. It is the perfect matte bronzer and smells amazing. I love this shade and the milk chocolate for the winter months when im not as tan. It's stays on forever and doesn't break me out. If you're in the market for a matte bronzer that isn't orange and stays put you need this! The price is a little steep but it's a good sized compact and lasts forever!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/10/2013 11:18:00 PM More reviews by lauramb122

I adore this bronzer! First off, the smell! I think we can all agree and say the smell is wonderful! It really does smell like chocolate! It is a matte bronzer which is also nice and it is not orange at all! Unless you apply a lot of it in which that case it might look a bit orange but for the most part it's not at all! It stays on for a while and blends very nicely! If you like this bronzer! I would also recommend the "Milk Chocolate" version for during the winter months (When your a little paler). It gives you a nice hint of color without looking like your wearing bronzer during the winter! :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/10/2013 8:18:00 PM More reviews by lulu56

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Silver, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I have this bronzer for two years now and barely made a dent in it. Love the smell, which goes away quickly. I have also use this as an eye shadow too without any problems. (which makes it a very expensive eye shadow!). It is a bit dark for the winter, so I only use this during the summer.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/10/2013 4:59:00 PM More reviews by Jenhaas504

Love, love, love this bronzer! And it smells so good you want to eat it :-) The color is a true bronze not fake or orangey, if this ever gets discontinued I will just die!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/3/2013 11:08:00 AM More reviews by deadonarrivals

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I finally decided to buy this bronzer. Actually, the only reason why I didn't buy this is because I don't care for the smell of it. I'm not a fan of chocolate and this smells just like a box of Cocopuffs :( I bought the sample version of this which is super cute and it comes with their flatbuki brush for $15 at Sephora called "Tan without the twinkle". The sample bronzer is 0.08 oz which is pretty small compared to their original size but I thought it was the perfect size to test out. So far, I do like it but I don't love it. I find that it is very pigmented even on my NC42 medium olive skin. I also love that this is matte so it doesn't make me appear oily. The smell of course is horrible but at least it fades in a few minutes. I find the finish to be a bit pachy and it doesn't blend as easily as my Wet 'n Wild and Flower Beauty bronzers. I also find the shade to be a bit orangy on me. If I make the mistake and go heavy handed, the orange tones in this can look pretty obvious against my skin. As long as I apply a very light swipe, I look natural. As for the travel sized flatbuki brush..............I FREAKING LOVE IT! HA, SINCE WHEN DO YOU EVER COME ACROSS A SAMPLE BRUSH THAT IS ACTUALLY WORTH KEEPING? THIS! THIS ONE YOU KEEP! Wow, blown away with the softness and quality of the flatbuki brush that was included in this $15 kit. Overall, A decent quality matte bronzer but not HG status for me. Will I rebuy? Probably until I can find a more cool toned brown bronzer that is also matte.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No