April 18, 2014 | 1297 users online

Fragrances - Victoria's Secret - Sexy Little Things Noir

rated 2 of 5 on 4/2/2009 10:36:00 AM More reviews by jamielee983

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I love the bottle. So glamorous. I usually am a citrusy/clean/fresh/summer-y type of fragrance girl. Dolce & Gabbana Light Blue is my HG, to give you an idea of how sweet I usually like to smell. This is one of my new fav scents, though. It is a little dark and naughty, and it's delicious. I do LOVE the scent of this, however I find that it lasts for all of about 5 minutes before it's gone. Nobody around me can even smell it when I spray like 8 pumps on! In fact, after doing just that, I asked my best friend what she thought of my new favorite perfume and she said "What? I don't smell anything at all." Then she got up real close to my neck and chest (where I spritzed) and STILL didn't smell anything!

I'm mad that I spent $50 on something that evaporates the second it comes out of the bottle. Bummer. Will not be repurchasing :(

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/28/2009 7:50:00 PM More reviews by luloo

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Other

This is a great scent. It's sweet like most of VS's scents but with a little bit of darkness that makes it interesting.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/27/2009 10:07:00 PM More reviews by moniquer0323

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This smells divine! I bought this for my mom as a birthday present, but I'm going back out to the mall tomorrow to pick up my own. The bottle that it comes in is beautiful and has a 1940/50 glamour girl essence to it. The fragrance is unique; I don't know any other perfume that smells quite like it. Try it out next time you're at VS... this fragrance won't disappoint!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/22/2009 12:31:00 AM More reviews by SexiicEe83

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I LOVE THIS STUFF!! my boyfriend does t0o.. this has gotten me 3 compliments in one day.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/19/2009 11:25:00 PM More reviews by CattySpice

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Black

I did not want to like this perfume because it is seems like 300 of 1,000 women can smell exactly alike due to the quantity and pricing of the perfumes. (not trying to down grade anyone who shops at VS, but I want a perfume that is rare). But I sprayed some on at the store and I love it!! At first it smelled kind of musky, made me headache-y, a bit sweet. But the dry down became more towards the floral, woodsy...still warm. I think this is a nice fragrance for a special night out or just any average night. The bottle is super cute, the fragrance lasts long, and it is inexpensive (under $50). I guess I have changed my mind about this product and have purchased my own! :)

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/15/2009 11:41:00 AM More reviews by cavalletta

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This bottle is sooo pretty.I like atomizers too but I suppose this puts me in the minority. So I went and sprayed at the store. Walked around the mall and was disappointed all the way. How utterly boring scents are becoming it seems. To me, it smells like everything else. Fruity, flowery, cheap. I waited and TRIED to smell something nice or anything "noir"...neither of which I got. I imagine this on a teeny-bopper -that, I am not-.
(NOTE : I realise more and more lately that each scent is different on different persons because of chemistry or whatever. So, I dont really want to put down the scent. It just smells horrid -on me-.) 2.5 lippies

rated 1 of 5 on 2/27/2009 11:17:00 PM More reviews by chelseydaniele

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I smelled this at the store and I thought it smelled awful.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/23/2009 3:21:00 PM More reviews by mindylewis

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This stuff smells great! Plus the bottle is super cool, like the bottles from the old west (has a pumper).

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/22/2009 8:55:00 PM More reviews by sherrier

At first, I started out really liking this. Not sure what happened after a few days but it started smelling really sweet on me. Sort of nauseating sweet. I like the vanilla and musk scent in it but not the other stuff. If I want vanilla and musk, I can find something else much cheaper. The bottle is pretty but a pain to use. Maybe it's just me.....

rated 5 of 5 on 2/19/2009 9:12:00 PM More reviews by wrinklefree

Love this perfume..Beware men love this too!!! I love the bottle and it has all day staying power too.