BeneFit Cosmetics Coralista

4.2

Talc, Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Polyethylene, Ethyl Hexyl Palmitate, Dimethicone, Zinc Stearate, Magnesium Myristate, Iron Oxides, Phenoxyethanol, Boron Nitride, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Lecithin, Fragrance, Red 7 Lake, Aluminium Hydroxide, Carmine, Red 30 Lake, Tocopheryl Acetate, Iron Oxides, Manganese Violet, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Tocopherol, BHT, Retinyl Palmitate, Limonene, Ultramarines.

on 1/7/2013 2:05:00 AM

This blush is my HG blush along with elf's candid coral. Coralista first of all has a delightful smell, fruity but not obnoxious. It is somewhat shimmery but not a lot that you can notice it right away. It gives me a glow because its not a blush that is un-natural it looks like i've been on vacation for 3 months. A little goes a long way and i've had it for about 2 months and love it. Some people may say its pricey but because it comes with so much and you don't need a lot it is worth the money. I wouldn't know how it looks on darker skin tones though, probably wouldn't be a perfect match.

on 1/1/2013 10:43:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

I wanted to love this blush so bad but unfortunately it doesn't work for me. I am an NC30 at the moment while in the summer, I can go as dark as NC42. This blush barely showed up on my cheeks. There was no coral color pay off and instead I got a whole lot of shimmer/sheen. It was more like a highlight rather than a blush. However, this blush would be gorgeous on those with paler skin such as NC25 or lighter.

on 1/1/2013 1:17:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

I love everything about this blush except the price. However, the subtle yet long-lasting pigment makes it worth it -- goes on wonderfully, stays all day, and isn't overwhelming. Great for day-to-night looks as well. And, as always, their packaging design is awesome.

on 12/30/2012 8:24:00 AM

Love this blush and I am a blushaholic. Very pretty natrual finish. Just the right amount of color as I find many blushes are just too dark or look too clownish. It is difficult to put on too much. I think Benefit products are fun and of good quality. Highly recommend.

on 12/30/2012 2:14:00 AM

I bought the little Coral my world kit, which offered a sample size of the coralista blush since I wasn't sure I wanted to spend over $30 on a blush...As soon as I got home I tried it on my foundation-free face and the colour didnt show up, possibly because my skin is a bit uneven and can have red patches near the cheeks. However, once I put on foundation and applied the blush, it gave me a nice peachy, yet subtle glow. I thought the colour would've shown up a tad darker on me, but it was very subtle with a satiny finish. Although it doesnt have as much of a peachy 'pop' that I was expecting, I still like the glowy, peachy way it makes my cheeks look.

on 12/29/2012 9:36:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I am a huge fan of BeneFit blushes. The quality is always perfect and the only thing that isn't the best is that the price is a little on the expensive side. But, it's worth it.
If you've tried Dandelion blush by BeneFit, it's just like that, meaning you can wear it anywhere/anytime and still have it look natural, except it's a coral color instead.
I highly recommend this blush for anyone

on 12/26/2012 5:08:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

It is a blush that goes well with everything and is really universal. A lot less in-your-face then NARS Orgasm. Use it all the time.

I bought Coralista blush in the duty free when i was going to spain last year, as i didnt own ay coral blush. this is now one of my all-time favourite summer blushes.
I love the amount of shimmer it has in it, its not too glittery but gives a lovely glowy effect. The colour itself is beautiful (on my nc20 skintone) except it takes a bit of building up to get the colour to show up as pigmented as i would like.
as for the packaging, Benefit in general has the most creative, colourful packaging in my opinion, and the box that this particular blush comes in is very pretty. i also like that a mirror and little brush are included, which i find handy. the only downside to this blush is the price (33.50 in Ireland) and the cardboard packaging my become worn over time.
overall, i enjoy this blush very much, and if you have the money to spend on a new, coral blush, then i recommend it!

Skin: Sensitive, Other, Not Sure

I got this in a sample kit.
This really reminds me of the elf studio blush in coral so much so that I don't see the point in purchasing the full size.I don't find this product too have a lot of color on the face.I find that this just makes your cheeks shiny with a bit of coral underneath.If you want a glorified highlighter on your cheeks then this might be for you.

on 12/23/2012 10:17:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

Another Benefit Box-o-Powder that I have, use, but don't love. It needs a bit of layering on my NC20, reddish skin, but it will show up with even one layer.

Popular Blush Products