November 28, 2014 | 2048 users online

Blush - BeneFit Cosmetics - Coralista

rated 5 of 5 on 12/29/2012 9:36:00 PM More reviews by x0Sophie

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I am a huge fan of BeneFit blushes. The quality is always perfect and the only thing that isn't the best is that the price is a little on the expensive side. But, it's worth it.
If you've tried Dandelion blush by BeneFit, it's just like that, meaning you can wear it anywhere/anytime and still have it look natural, except it's a coral color instead.
I highly recommend this blush for anyone

rated 5 of 5 on 12/26/2012 5:08:00 PM More reviews by glowww333

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

It is a blush that goes well with everything and is really universal. A lot less in-your-face then NARS Orgasm. Use it all the time.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/26/2012 9:25:00 AM More reviews by EmmaBeautObsessed

I bought Coralista blush in the duty free when i was going to spain last year, as i didnt own ay coral blush. this is now one of my all-time favourite summer blushes.
I love the amount of shimmer it has in it, its not too glittery but gives a lovely glowy effect. The colour itself is beautiful (on my nc20 skintone) except it takes a bit of building up to get the colour to show up as pigmented as i would like.
as for the packaging, Benefit in general has the most creative, colourful packaging in my opinion, and the box that this particular blush comes in is very pretty. i also like that a mirror and little brush are included, which i find handy. the only downside to this blush is the price (33.50 in Ireland) and the cardboard packaging my become worn over time.
overall, i enjoy this blush very much, and if you have the money to spend on a new, coral blush, then i recommend it!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 12/24/2012 5:06:00 PM More reviews by mirageangelhope

I got this in a sample kit.
This really reminds me of the elf studio blush in coral so much so that I don't see the point in purchasing the full size.I don't find this product too have a lot of color on the face.I find that this just makes your cheeks shiny with a bit of coral underneath.If you want a glorified highlighter on your cheeks then this might be for you.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/23/2012 10:17:00 PM More reviews by doris98

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Another Benefit Box-o-Powder that I have, use, but don't love. It needs a bit of layering on my NC20, reddish skin, but it will show up with even one layer.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 12/21/2012 5:48:00 AM More reviews by Aishteru85

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I have wanted to try this blush for the longest time, i rarely spend so much money on blushes, because i invest more in HE Foundation and concealer. I am pretty happy with most my DS Blushes, and some of my fave are from the Milani Baked Blushes Line, NYX and Elf Studio Blushes. These give me enough variety and pigmentations that i hardly ever wanted to buy HE Blushes. For reference the full size of this blush retails for USD 35.00 in my country, hence the hesitation to splurge all that money on a single item. I had a coupon code for 10% off in sephora and decided to pick up the Go Tropical Kit which I got around USD30.00 which comes with Benefit Coralista Mini Blush and LipGloss, Deluxe sample of cha cha tint and High Beam. So I caved in and bought it.

My oh my, I was utterly disappointed. I am an NC35, I have no trouble most of the time,trying to get a good color pay-off form most blushes (unless its really2x pale pastel pink) even though I have medium-tanned skin, but this after 3 swipes (vigorous swipes) gave me only a slight hint of coral color on my cheeks and a whole lotta shimmer/sheen. Since this blush has some sheen to it, all I could see was the golden sheen and very faint hint of coral color on my cheeks. Swiping more of the blush on my cheeks, makes the sheen even more evident and resulted in disco ball effect. I was quite surprised at the low pigmentation here since this has been getting raves across the board.

The Longevity is also poor, the coral color disappeared in less than 4 hours.

The color is also not that unique and is quite boring.

I'm unsure whether the mini coralista's quality is different than the actual size, but i doubt that its different since i have high beam in small tube and original size and the quality is the same.

Anyhow, I'm glad I didnt waste my money on the full size, at least i have 3 other products here that i use and like. Not recommended if you're NC35 and up, but if you're fair, give this ago...it might work for you.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/20/2012 7:38:00 PM More reviews by TeeJay1992

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This blush is amazing. It perks up my skin like no other blush. This is literally what you'll need if you want that "glow" everyone seems to be so obsessed with lately. Coralista adds a beautiful glowy pink sheen on your cheeks and it is not overwhelming at all. It doesn't have glitter particles in it. It only has a slight shimmer which doesn't accentuate my pores. LOVE IT.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/16/2012 1:49:00 PM More reviews by seacolourr

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Love this blush! It's so perfect for everyday, especially for work.
It's a lovely subtle orage-toned coral blush with slight shimmer. It's perfect especially for those early mornings because it really perks you up. It's great all year around especially in summer on top of some bronzer.
The pigmentation is really nice. There is a slight smell, but it doesn't bother me.
Love it! I would repurchase it definitely.
Although, if you have sensitive skin, this might cause irritation. I notice that when I wear this, I get slight under the skin bumps, not sure if this is it or not, but either way if it doesn't irritate your skin, it's a beautiful blush.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/13/2012 1:25:00 PM More reviews by PhiaLove627

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

This product is just perfect!:) It looks good on pale, medium, and some dark skin tones! I think it goes with any skin tone (warm or cool) and adds a wonderful warmth to your face. It has a slight floral smell, but it does not irritate sensitive skin (I have incredibly sensitive skin.) It also doesn't dry out your face and adds a nice glow. It is a powder so it oily skin's will love this as well as dry skin. It is kinda expensive, but it is so unique to me and flatters so well, giving you a healthy glow:) I really recommend this:)

rated 2 of 5 on 11/27/2012 9:26:00 AM More reviews by Eve8

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

I am addicted to Benefit, and I really really really wanted to like this blush. I was using Dandelion which is absolutely perfect for my really light skin, but I wanted some change and having read that Coralista suits almost every skin tone, I wanted to give it a try. Also, as I really liked the texture of Dandelion I was sure that I was going to love Coralista. But I was really disapointed to discover that Coralista's texture is really chalky and powdery, as Dandelion's so fine that it's almost creamy.
As for the color, it just is way too bright for my skin tone, I couldn't find the good medium, or it was too much, or not enough, and I often left my bathroom loking like a clown.
I ended up giving Coralista to my sister who loves it, and I'm sticking up with Dandelion. If it's not broken, don't fix it ;)