September 30, 2014 | 1804 users online

Blush - BeneFit Cosmetics - Coralista

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 12/21/2012 5:48:00 AM More reviews by Aishteru85

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I have wanted to try this blush for the longest time, i rarely spend so much money on blushes, because i invest more in HE Foundation and concealer. I am pretty happy with most my DS Blushes, and some of my fave are from the Milani Baked Blushes Line, NYX and Elf Studio Blushes. These give me enough variety and pigmentations that i hardly ever wanted to buy HE Blushes. For reference the full size of this blush retails for USD 35.00 in my country, hence the hesitation to splurge all that money on a single item. I had a coupon code for 10% off in sephora and decided to pick up the Go Tropical Kit which I got around USD30.00 which comes with Benefit Coralista Mini Blush and LipGloss, Deluxe sample of cha cha tint and High Beam. So I caved in and bought it.

My oh my, I was utterly disappointed. I am an NC35, I have no trouble most of the time,trying to get a good color pay-off form most blushes (unless its really2x pale pastel pink) even though I have medium-tanned skin, but this after 3 swipes (vigorous swipes) gave me only a slight hint of coral color on my cheeks and a whole lotta shimmer/sheen. Since this blush has some sheen to it, all I could see was the golden sheen and very faint hint of coral color on my cheeks. Swiping more of the blush on my cheeks, makes the sheen even more evident and resulted in disco ball effect. I was quite surprised at the low pigmentation here since this has been getting raves across the board.

The Longevity is also poor, the coral color disappeared in less than 4 hours.

The color is also not that unique and is quite boring.

I'm unsure whether the mini coralista's quality is different than the actual size, but i doubt that its different since i have high beam in small tube and original size and the quality is the same.

Anyhow, I'm glad I didnt waste my money on the full size, at least i have 3 other products here that i use and like. Not recommended if you're NC35 and up, but if you're fair, give this ago...it might work for you.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/20/2012 7:38:00 PM More reviews by TeeJay1992

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This blush is amazing. It perks up my skin like no other blush. This is literally what you'll need if you want that "glow" everyone seems to be so obsessed with lately. Coralista adds a beautiful glowy pink sheen on your cheeks and it is not overwhelming at all. It doesn't have glitter particles in it. It only has a slight shimmer which doesn't accentuate my pores. LOVE IT.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/16/2012 1:49:00 PM More reviews by seacolourr

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Love this blush! It's so perfect for everyday, especially for work.
It's a lovely subtle orage-toned coral blush with slight shimmer. It's perfect especially for those early mornings because it really perks you up. It's great all year around especially in summer on top of some bronzer.
The pigmentation is really nice. There is a slight smell, but it doesn't bother me.
Love it! I would repurchase it definitely.
Although, if you have sensitive skin, this might cause irritation. I notice that when I wear this, I get slight under the skin bumps, not sure if this is it or not, but either way if it doesn't irritate your skin, it's a beautiful blush.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/13/2012 1:25:00 PM More reviews by PhiaLove627

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

This product is just perfect!:) It looks good on pale, medium, and some dark skin tones! I think it goes with any skin tone (warm or cool) and adds a wonderful warmth to your face. It has a slight floral smell, but it does not irritate sensitive skin (I have incredibly sensitive skin.) It also doesn't dry out your face and adds a nice glow. It is a powder so it oily skin's will love this as well as dry skin. It is kinda expensive, but it is so unique to me and flatters so well, giving you a healthy glow:) I really recommend this:)

rated 2 of 5 on 11/27/2012 9:26:00 AM More reviews by Eve8

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

I am addicted to Benefit, and I really really really wanted to like this blush. I was using Dandelion which is absolutely perfect for my really light skin, but I wanted some change and having read that Coralista suits almost every skin tone, I wanted to give it a try. Also, as I really liked the texture of Dandelion I was sure that I was going to love Coralista. But I was really disapointed to discover that Coralista's texture is really chalky and powdery, as Dandelion's so fine that it's almost creamy.
As for the color, it just is way too bright for my skin tone, I couldn't find the good medium, or it was too much, or not enough, and I often left my bathroom loking like a clown.
I ended up giving Coralista to my sister who loves it, and I'm sticking up with Dandelion. If it's not broken, don't fix it ;)

rated 5 of 5 on 11/13/2012 11:18:00 PM More reviews by ccorrechet

love the color on my skin tone
gives you a golden highlight, which i love!
stayed on all day for me
love it!
xx

rated 5 of 5 on 11/11/2012 10:46:00 PM More reviews by SabrinaIelardiDadkah

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

i really loved this ! the color is perfect and a little goes a long way i would definetly recommend it! :)

rated 5 of 5 on 11/8/2012 11:38:00 AM More reviews by caligirldotcom

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have been using this blush for a year now. I have always love it but never realized how amazing it was until I used it on someone else. My sister in law got married over the summer and I did her wedding makeup. This blush looked great in person but also photographed really great. I have a pretty decent amount of blushes and this is one of my favorites!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/2/2012 1:14:00 AM More reviews by paslarissa

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I just bought this impulsively but I've been wanting it for ages! At first I thought it had too much shimmer but as the day passed by it really get along with my skin and it photographed beautifully, definately a HG product for me, can't wait for the summer to come and use it everyday!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/14/2012 11:27:00 AM More reviews by kaylsy

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

pretty gold corally sheen, a frost. Very wearable and gorgeous in summer for pale girls that cant wear bronzer :-)