July 30, 2014 | 1492 users online

Hair - Moroccanoil - Moroccan Oil

image 0image 1image 2

rated 1 of 5 on 9/25/2012 9:28:00 AM More reviews by SignMeUp

This product is made up by mainly silicones. Argan oil is one of the last ingredients on the list. And the bottle? Not even a dispenser on mine. For the price I paid --> wow! I have much better and similar products in my arsenal + argan oil. And that without the heavy pricetag of this.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/25/2012 7:29:00 AM More reviews by Smilygirl008

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I LOVE THIS PRODUCT! It makes the flyaways and most of the frizzies on my hair go down (that is a lot because I have a lot of nappy hair. I put a pump when my hair is straightened or relaxed, and two-three pumps when my hair is frizzy. I just put it on my hands rub it together put it on my hair and poff frizzies gone!

rated 4 of 5 on 9/25/2012 6:52:00 AM More reviews by woodelf

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I use this before blow drying or leaving to dry naturally and it really makes a difference to my hair. I get no frizz, just soft and shiny hair. It smells delicious and you only need a small amount. It seems to make blow drying quicker.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/23/2012 10:07:00 AM More reviews by Angelina73

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I like MOROCCANOIL pretty much.
The only thing I DON'T Like is a PRICE as for me it is TOO
expensive.

For example here in Moscow Moroccanoil 100ml costs 50-60$ for bottle.

I used to buy it on Ebay BUT last times MOROCCANOIL closed
the auctions I placed bids on since (as explained seller)
they don't like to see their products sell low price from
Israel bla..bla..bla...

By the way the lowest price for MOROCCANOIL can be found only in Israel since it's

Israel Brand and produced there.

So the lowest price I could get from Israel was 37$ including delivery on

www.ledyshop.com comparing to 50$ locally in Moscow.

It is nice product but their price policy really sucks :(
Anna

rated 4 of 5 on 9/13/2012 2:13:00 AM More reviews by makeuploveraus

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This product is great for summertime when hair tends to be quite dry and unruly. For girls with fine hair I would highly recommend the light formula as the original steals all your volume! This stuff seems to work miracles curly thick hair. I watched a friend of mine go from beach frizz to beautiful control curls. It does have a very strong scent which I luckily love. If you want a cheaper alternative Argon Oil is also just as good.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/11/2012 8:17:00 AM More reviews by JoannaHollyx

Moroccan oil has to be the best hair product ever! In my opinion nothing can touch it and I've tried a lot of products. I use it everyday without fail.

You only need a tiny amount so the bottle lasts ages which makes is reasonably priced. I apply a small amount to my damp hair then blow dry, the result makes my hair so shiny and silky and not a dry patch in site. Highly recommended, especially for long blonde hair because I find it difficult to make my blonde hair super shiny but this does it amazingly. I wouldn't apply it on dry hair, I have tried this and found it makes my dry hair look greasy and doesn't work as well.
It smells gorgeous too! I will continue using it for good now and won't look back.
Get it!! :) Xx

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 9/8/2012 9:52:00 AM More reviews by Canadianpetite

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Am always on the lookout for products for my daughters fine hair. She has a lot of it which tends to dry out from weekly swimming lessons and summer fun swims. When I smelled this, I made up my mind to buy some. At the store, I was told that it may be too greasy for her young and fine hair. I finally read the ingredients and am surprised at the amount of silicones in it which will make hair feel nice for a few days then will do all sorts of things like: weigh down hair, cause breakouts, show split ends… Glad I didn't spend $50 Canadian for this small bottle. Will keep looking for stores that sell real argan oil.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 9/5/2012 4:48:00 PM More reviews by pillager13

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

The salon I go to recently added Moroccan Oil to its product line and all the stylists have been raving about it. It was recommended to me, so I purchased the smallest bottle in order to try it out. Really, I don't know what all the hype is about. The smell gives me a headache (luckily, the smell fades quickly) and I haven't seen any difference in my color treated hair's appearance. This stuff is super expensive and it's hard to get a tiny bit out of the bottle (I'm afraid more than a dime sized amount would cause my hair to become greasy). Others seem to really love Moroccan Oil, but I've been underwhelmed by the products I've tried so far.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/2/2012 12:08:00 PM More reviews by TumbleGirl7

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

I love this stuff. It is defiantly my hg hair product. I bought a bottle of this and it will last me at least a year and I use it every time I shower! (at least 4-5 times per week) it is awesome! And it smells really good, makes your hair healthy and shiny and it's just really good!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/2/2012 7:08:00 AM More reviews by hoggyg

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This product is AWESOME! I have used countless of products on my hair and this is hands down, THE BEST. The smell isn't even that strong like some reviewers say. Doesn't really linger in my hair. I personally like the smell. Musky. The oil is fairly thick. The key is finding out how much oil your hair likes.

I have thick naturally curly hair. I put on about 1 pound coin size and a half on my damp hair. Then I let it air dry. Then whilst I am straightening my hair, I use a tiny bit more on my ends. My hair after styled feels SO SOFT and looks SO HEALTHY. My hair is certainly not healthy but this oil makes it look amazing.

I do find that this product works best for people who heat style their hair. I use heat pretty much everyday and this helps my hair. My ends are softer and my hair overall feels lighter. Argan oil is the 3rd ingredient on the list and I don't think that's too bad. Obviously there are cones in this product. I think that's what makes my hair uber soft. But for me, All natural products just leaves my hair stringy and dull. I like cones! But like I said, Argan oil is the third ingredient which is really pretty nice!

I would buy the 25ml bottle first and see how your hair likes it. I think this little bottle will last me a couple of months. Then I will certainly buy the bigger bottle! I paid £12 for the 25 ml bottle at a salon and I believe the 100 ml bottle is £28.99.. Yes it's pricey.. But SOOOO worth it IMO. Plus it'll last you a long time. If you have dull dry hair that you heat style and want your hair to look healthy, soft and shiny, then you need this in your life!

I am now a faithful morrocanoil customer. <3

btw- The bottle is glass. Be careful not to drop it!

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No