October 31, 2014 | 1348 users online

Hair - Moroccanoil - Moroccan Oil

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 10/5/2012 5:56:00 PM More reviews by cattitude

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Blue

This stuff made my hair look and feel healthy and shiny. I liked the smell too. It's expensive but a little bit goes a long way.

This product is full of silicones, and I know that some people think that silicones are the devil in hair product form. However, my hair loves silicone products.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/4/2012 2:15:00 AM More reviews by mejicochica

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I have dry frizzy thick curly hair and it works great. I feel like it adds extra moisture to my dry ends and really has protected them. My mom and I have been using it for about three years. However, I have become a hair care freak and looked at the ingredients and was disappointed that argan oil was way down the list along with many other bad ingredients. I would recommend you just go buy some organic argan oil, it would be much better for your hair and can be used for other things as well.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/2/2012 12:59:00 AM More reviews by adrianabanana

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I LOVE this product line! I'm also surprised that there are negative comments because to me this is one of the best hair products I've tried so far. After using the moisture repair shampoo and conditioner I use some of the oil while my hair is still wet and it literally makes my hair feel like silk. Plus I love the smell. The only downside is that the shampoo doesn't lather that well (like someone else said) which I don't like because I feel like I have to use a lot. Also, it's super expensive and you don't really get all that much. But other than that I would highly suggest it if you love the feeling of your hair when you leave the salon because with this, you can get that.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/1/2012 12:26:00 AM More reviews by melllm

I use this only on the ends of my hair. When used on damp hair, I feel like the product speeds up drying time and leaves my hair soft and shiny while taming frizzies. When I curl my hair with my flat iron I like to use a very small amount of the oil and run it through my hair from the mid-ends. I dislike the packaging because it is hard to control how much product you'll be using. Also a glass bottle and oily hands sets the stage for a disaster! Only other con is that if you have to use too much your hair turns into a greasy mess.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/25/2012 10:11:00 AM More reviews by alisonjane

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

hmmmmmmmmmmmmm not great tbh. what's all the fuss about? I didn't notice a great difference and felt as if i were overloading my hair with rubbish. L'Oreal's Everpure serum is far better than this and a third of the price.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/25/2012 9:28:00 AM More reviews by SignMeUp

This product is made up by mainly silicones. Argan oil is one of the last ingredients on the list. And the bottle? Not even a dispenser on mine. For the price I paid --> wow! I have much better and similar products in my arsenal + argan oil. And that without the heavy pricetag of this.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/25/2012 7:29:00 AM More reviews by Smilygirl008

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I LOVE THIS PRODUCT! It makes the flyaways and most of the frizzies on my hair go down (that is a lot because I have a lot of nappy hair. I put a pump when my hair is straightened or relaxed, and two-three pumps when my hair is frizzy. I just put it on my hands rub it together put it on my hair and poff frizzies gone!

rated 4 of 5 on 9/25/2012 6:52:00 AM More reviews by woodelf

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I use this before blow drying or leaving to dry naturally and it really makes a difference to my hair. I get no frizz, just soft and shiny hair. It smells delicious and you only need a small amount. It seems to make blow drying quicker.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/23/2012 10:07:00 AM More reviews by Angelina73

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I like MOROCCANOIL pretty much.
The only thing I DON'T Like is a PRICE as for me it is TOO
expensive.

For example here in Moscow Moroccanoil 100ml costs 50-60$ for bottle.

I used to buy it on Ebay BUT last times MOROCCANOIL closed
the auctions I placed bids on since (as explained seller)
they don't like to see their products sell low price from
Israel bla..bla..bla...

By the way the lowest price for MOROCCANOIL can be found only in Israel since it's

Israel Brand and produced there.

So the lowest price I could get from Israel was 37$ including delivery on

www.ledyshop.com comparing to 50$ locally in Moscow.

It is nice product but their price policy really sucks :(
Anna

rated 4 of 5 on 9/13/2012 2:13:00 AM More reviews by makeuploveraus

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This product is great for summertime when hair tends to be quite dry and unruly. For girls with fine hair I would highly recommend the light formula as the original steals all your volume! This stuff seems to work miracles curly thick hair. I watched a friend of mine go from beach frizz to beautiful control curls. It does have a very strong scent which I luckily love. If you want a cheaper alternative Argon Oil is also just as good.