April 24, 2014 | 992 users online

Eyeliner - Maybelline - Define-A-Line Eyeliner in Ebony Black

rated 1 of 5 on 7/27/2010 2:54:00 PM More reviews by angel2101

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Very disappointed with this product. Within an hour of applying it had smeared all around my eyes.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/25/2010 5:59:00 PM More reviews by cloudxothree

I bought this product in Chesnut Brown and was very happy with how smooth and creamy it went on. Unfortunately, after about an hour it smudged all over. Anything on my waterline fell down in to my lashes and lower lid and anything on my upper lid smudged a ridiculous amount. The built-in smudger is convienent, but it took me awhile to even find the sharpner on the bottom of the smudger. Overall, I would not buy it again.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/25/2010 2:02:00 AM More reviews by LCMakeup

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I like this! Its really creamy and pigmented - i love that it comes with a smudger and sharpener.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/18/2010 7:31:00 PM More reviews by smilekey

I like this product but then again i dont like this product . Yay it has a sharpener!<- NOOO the liner is stuck:( UHHH well , i wouldnt buy this again , sorry... I wore this out for about 4 hours and It came of slowly...

rated 1 of 5 on 7/13/2010 6:42:00 AM More reviews by emsHUN

kay, soo my BIGGEST pet peeve is getting panda eyes from eyeliner.
This DEFINETLY does just that. When you first apply it your eyeliner looks amazing. Glides on easily & very pigmented... but after about 20mins..it smudges all below my eyes and it looks like i've been crying.
Infact I wear it on new years and everyone THOUGHT i'd been crying.
As much as I WANT to love it, i dont. sorry :(

rated 2 of 5 on 7/13/2010 3:36:00 AM More reviews by geishagirl47

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other Eyes: Blue

this eyeliner is ok, but i dont think i would get it again, i think the only reason i got it in the first place was because it was the only one i could find. it is a nice black colour and it goes on well but it smudges off too fast and when i put it on the lower part of my eye line it rubs off right away and it ends up going in my eye. i deffinatly will not get this one again

rated 1 of 5 on 7/12/2010 1:23:00 AM More reviews by BellaGlam

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Blue

Just like the Define a Lash mascara this eyeliner is terrible. Maybelline really dropped the ball on the line : I

The eyeliner it's self is very black and creamy goes on nice, but it instantaneously smudges and not in a sexy smokey way like raccoon eyes, I don't even have time to set it with powder it's so shitty.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/10/2010 4:27:00 AM More reviews by Lorrainee

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Well, hate to say it but its true. This product smudges very easily. I wouldn't recommend it for everyday use, but for smoky eye looks, it is great! Packaging is clever, a smudging foam tip on the end and a detachable crayon sharpener as well. This eyeliner comes off very easy... and easy as in wiping it off with your finger easy... Re-purchase? Maybe, but there are definitely better eyeliners out there.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/8/2010 10:44:00 PM More reviews by ODxOhMy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

I'm very disappointed with eyeliner. After an hour of wearing it I had raccoon eyes.
TIP: If you don't want this liner go to complete waste, use a makeup liner brush and line the eyeliner with black eyeshadow to set it. It'll help stop the smudging. Can be time consuming though. :-|

rated 3 of 5 on 7/5/2010 10:47:00 PM More reviews by loveoontherocksx

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

SMEARS LIKE CRAZY. everything else about this product is nice, it creates a nice dark black line but after an hour i look into the mirror and see that it has smeared. don't buy this!