April 18, 2014 | 1268 users online

Liquid - Laura Mercier - Laura Mercier Oil Free Foundation

rated 1 of 5 on 7/1/2010 3:02:00 PM More reviews by liraz

bad bad bad!! Break me out!!!!!!!!!! yuuuuuk

rated 1 of 5 on 6/30/2010 5:13:00 PM More reviews by xALRx

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

In a recent cosmetic shopping spree i purchased the following LM products:
oil free foundation (vanilla beige)
translucent setting powder
eyelash curler
second skin cheek color (lotus pink)
velour poof

Wasn't terribly impressed by the foundation, which I was pretty bummed about. Wanted to like it so much but if I'm going to look like an oil slick 2 hours into wearing this then it's obviously not worth the price.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/19/2010 12:40:00 PM More reviews by nananananne

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

i was on a hunt for a long lasting liquid foundation for every day wear and i decided that i'd give this a try. i have to say this is one of the best liquid foundations i've ever used.

this foundation is oil-free so it dried up a bit fast and i need to work quickly with it. i use both my hand / foundation brush to apply it depending on my mood. i even mix it with primer sometimes if i'm in a hurry. it provides nice coverage and have a matte finish and it last all day long! plus, it comes with a pump!

what i don't like about it is the price... and the fact that there's only one place i can get it in Singapore (beside getting it online) and sometimes with a lot of acne scars left on my face, i wish it had a better coverage but overall, one very good product i love to use

rated 5 of 5 on 5/31/2010 12:21:00 AM More reviews by Linda203

Stop wasting you're money on other foundations and try this one, you will love it. I've bought so many foundations and none of them seem to work for me. I heard about Laura Mercier Foundation and fell in love with it, it has excellent coverage and very light weight, I add Laura Mercier concealer and my face is flawless, no more worries for my face. LOVE THEM BOTH

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/27/2010 2:00:00 PM More reviews by ml176

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I really like this as a light foundation. After trying different methods of applying, I found the best way was put one pump's worth of foundation on the back of my hand and using a dry wedge sponge. A lot of people seem to like applying it with a wet sponge, but I felt that just wasted foundation and I didn't get as good coverage. I have fairly decent skin, and I really only need something that evens out of my skin tone. I wear Sunny Beige, which is a perfect match. I also wear Medium Beige in Bare Minerals and Sand in Bobbi Brown Skin Foundation in Sand.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/19/2010 3:01:00 PM More reviews by iheartea

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Love Laura mercier products. , this used to be my one and only foundation because I had acne and I was on a bunch of prescription creams and pills. It didn't make my skin itch and didn't irritate it at all. Coverage was really good and was the reason why I could still have a life even if my acne was at it's worst. Although, the colors were a a tad bit off from my face. I could never get it right. It looked fine when I tried it in stores but looks off depending on the month! lol... I tried golden beige, honey beige and vanilla beige. Mind you I have fair-medium asian skin. The vanilla beige is supposed to be for medium to golden skin undertones but I find it more of a pink undertone which is odd. Otherwise, love this foundation. Just need to find the right color for me!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/16/2010 12:57:00 AM More reviews by chikky

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I was really surprised about how good the coverage was & controlled my oily skin. The colour sunny beige which is my NC25 skin colour in a bottle.

The formula is nice, quite quick drying like CS & you can go without setting with powder but I set anyways. This is nice lasting power in the Australian heat. Doesn't seperate.

Pump bottle is nice but the lid is a bit flimsey, falls off easy when put in your travel bag or moved around.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/12/2010 12:00:00 PM More reviews by saramaria81

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

At first, i loved this foundation. I found the perfect shade for my fair but red skin, the coverage is flawless, packaging is nice and sturdy, pricing is expensive. I dont mind spending $40+ on foundation if it is worth it and is good for my skin.
Now, after a few months of wearing the foundation, it doesnt wear well at the end of the day. My skin looks flaky and uneven because the foundation starts oxidizing and just looks gross. My skin isnt dry because i exfoliate, moisturize and get monthly facials - its the foundation.
I apply this foundation with a foundation brush and then use a sponge to truly blend in. Still doesnt cover as well as other cheaper foundations.
Then i started reseraching the foundaiton and found out that it has the most toxic chemicals in the foundation. Its worse than MAC cosmetics. So this made me search for a new foundation. Wont buy this foundation again, not worth it.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/1/2010 9:04:00 PM More reviews by Popsi

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

My go-to foundation.

Satin finish. Great coverage. What more could you ask? It is pricey, and worth it.

I use Vanilla Beige in fall and winter, then add a few drops of either Honey or Suntan Beige, for spring and summer. If I use tanner on my body or get a spray tan, I'll use Suntan Beige alone.

Fantastic colors. I like this product way better than the much-ballyhooed Armani foundation.

Only complaint? The inside of the cap tends to crack,and then won't stay on tight, when transporated in my makeup bag. :O(

rated 5 of 5 on 5/1/2010 2:13:00 AM More reviews by kcleejackson

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love this stuff!!!! Not sure how anyone could not. I am somewhat of a foundation expert. I have used Maybelline,Covergirl, Marykay mineral and regular foundation, Revlon, Neutrogena, and Laura Mercier now and probably others I am forgetting. The Laura Mercier is by far the best. You for sure have to use a damp sponge and its VERY buildable. At first I wasn't sure it was going to cover well but I just added another coat and it was awesome!