December 20, 2014 | 1719 users online

Liquid - Laura Mercier - Laura Mercier Oil Free Foundation

rated 1 of 5 on 8/4/2010 5:48:00 AM More reviews by dianasheglova

This foundation is disgusting! I got it in a sample (thank goodness for samples!). But this just has to be the worst liquid foundation I have ever used! It slides right off my dry!!! complexion. Looks cakey with only a light layer. It is honestly overrated, and overpriced!!!

rated 2 of 5 on 8/3/2010 11:35:00 PM More reviews by beckyboo87

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This foundation was definitely not what I was hoping for after reading reviews on it. I found the texture was nice and when it went on it looked pretty good but after about an hour it started getting really cakey. I used the primer from the same range by LM but even with using that and powdering it wouldn't last (and that was in winter so my skin was not even as oily as it gets during summer). Won't be buying this again, its not worth it for the price

rated 5 of 5 on 7/21/2010 6:20:00 PM More reviews by suzieo123

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I use this in Sunny Beige with Cle De Peau concealer and loose powder for full and perfect coverage. I get the most compliments on my skin when I wear this combination and it lasts all day. I do switch to Mac Studio Fix powder in the summer for light coverage.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/6/2010 12:20:00 PM More reviews by ilovewalnuts

This foundation is okay. I really liked it for a while, when my skin was better, but now that I am having some "issues," (a true test for foundation!) I reach for it...never. It's expensive ($42). I paid the same price for the LM Tinted Moisturizer (which is worth every penny, as is the concealer).

I think the main issue I have with it is that I feel it doesn't blend very well, and can look chalky. Coverage is medium. The finish looks pretty natural, if you take the time to seriously blend, but I'd rather have an easier application process. I don't hate it...it's just mediocre. Honestly, I like my Maybelline Superstay 500x more than this.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/1/2010 3:02:00 PM More reviews by liraz

bad bad bad!! Break me out!!!!!!!!!! yuuuuuk

rated 1 of 5 on 6/30/2010 5:13:00 PM More reviews by xALRx

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

In a recent cosmetic shopping spree i purchased the following LM products:
oil free foundation (vanilla beige)
translucent setting powder
eyelash curler
second skin cheek color (lotus pink)
velour poof

Wasn't terribly impressed by the foundation, which I was pretty bummed about. Wanted to like it so much but if I'm going to look like an oil slick 2 hours into wearing this then it's obviously not worth the price.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/19/2010 12:40:00 PM More reviews by nananananne

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

i was on a hunt for a long lasting liquid foundation for every day wear and i decided that i'd give this a try. i have to say this is one of the best liquid foundations i've ever used.

this foundation is oil-free so it dried up a bit fast and i need to work quickly with it. i use both my hand / foundation brush to apply it depending on my mood. i even mix it with primer sometimes if i'm in a hurry. it provides nice coverage and have a matte finish and it last all day long! plus, it comes with a pump!

what i don't like about it is the price... and the fact that there's only one place i can get it in Singapore (beside getting it online) and sometimes with a lot of acne scars left on my face, i wish it had a better coverage but overall, one very good product i love to use

rated 5 of 5 on 5/31/2010 12:21:00 AM More reviews by Linda203

Stop wasting you're money on other foundations and try this one, you will love it. I've bought so many foundations and none of them seem to work for me. I heard about Laura Mercier Foundation and fell in love with it, it has excellent coverage and very light weight, I add Laura Mercier concealer and my face is flawless, no more worries for my face. LOVE THEM BOTH

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/27/2010 2:00:00 PM More reviews by ml176

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I really like this as a light foundation. After trying different methods of applying, I found the best way was put one pump's worth of foundation on the back of my hand and using a dry wedge sponge. A lot of people seem to like applying it with a wet sponge, but I felt that just wasted foundation and I didn't get as good coverage. I have fairly decent skin, and I really only need something that evens out of my skin tone. I wear Sunny Beige, which is a perfect match. I also wear Medium Beige in Bare Minerals and Sand in Bobbi Brown Skin Foundation in Sand.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/19/2010 3:01:00 PM More reviews by iheartea

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Love Laura mercier products. , this used to be my one and only foundation because I had acne and I was on a bunch of prescription creams and pills. It didn't make my skin itch and didn't irritate it at all. Coverage was really good and was the reason why I could still have a life even if my acne was at it's worst. Although, the colors were a a tad bit off from my face. I could never get it right. It looked fine when I tried it in stores but looks off depending on the month! lol... I tried golden beige, honey beige and vanilla beige. Mind you I have fair-medium asian skin. The vanilla beige is supposed to be for medium to golden skin undertones but I find it more of a pink undertone which is odd. Otherwise, love this foundation. Just need to find the right color for me!