Make Up For Ever HD Microperfecting Primer

3.3

Aqua (Water), Dimethicone, Trisiloxane, PEG-12 Dimethicone, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Methylpropanediol, Butylene Glycol, Pentylene Glycol, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Squalane, Glyceryl Caprylate, Lauryl PEG/PPG-18/18 Methicone, Phenoxyethanol, Ceteth-10, Laureth-4, Ethylglycerin, Panthenol, Potassium Sorbate, Polysorbate 60, Parfum (Fragrance), Argania Spinosa Extract (Argania Spinosa Kernel Extract), C12-14 Pareth-12, Hydrolyzed Algin, Dodecene, Sorbitan Isostearate, Isostearyl Alcohol, Laminaria Digitata Extract, Polyaminopropyl Biguanide, Tromethamine, Biosaccharide Gum-1, Sodium Cocoyl Glutamate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Carbomer, Hexyl Cinnamal, Benzyl Salicylate, Limonene, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Linalool. [CI 19140 (Yellow 5 Lake), CI 75470 (Carmine), CI 77007 (Ultramarines), CI 77288 (Chromium Oxide Greens), CI 77289 (Chromium Hydroxide Green), CI 77491 (Iron Oxides), CI 77492 (Iron Oxides), CI 77499 (Iron Oxides), CI 77742 (Manganese Violet), CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide)].

on 10/18/2009 7:02:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I like this product. It's ok. I am not in love since I haven't seen a dramatic change. It's expensive that's why I use it only for special occasions. I am not sure if I will buy it again because I also like sephora's smoothing and mattifying primer. It feels sooo soft. I like this HD primer a lot not that excited.

Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm

I have been using this for a few months now along with the yellow one. It has a very smooth silky texture. It helps control oil a little. It does kind of help foundation last longer. After using this, I decided to try my mac prep and prime over and noticed that my makeup looked much smoother with mac prep and prime. I purchased the yellow one to help make my skin tone look more even and it didnt really make a difference.

on 8/30/2009 10:03:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I like this product a lot. I'm not in love, but it's definitely worth a try! I got this in February 09. I still havent finished the bottle because I actually don't use it as often. I only use it on special days. It's pricey, but I think you just have to pay couple of more dollars for a fine product. I actually think it's a decent price for the amount that's provided. I definitely want to try other primers!

on 8/30/2009 8:15:00 PM

first i liked this product dont know why! maybe for its popularity!, any way bought it before one month and til now dont like it .. it did nothing so i will not think about it AGAIN ,,,, :(

on 8/17/2009 11:27:00 AM

I broke out in patches of acne from this. As someone in their mid twenties, this rarely happens to me. Granted, I fell asleep without removing my makeup, but I've done this with other makeup and never had my face broken out in in such large clusters! Gross!!

on 8/15/2009 12:13:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Cool

i bought the white one since i felt as though i didn't need the coloured ones. i love the texture and it blends easily and absorbs quickly too. the smell ain't that bad too. infact i like it =D so here is the break down:

PROS:
quick absorbing
smells nice
blends easily
a little goes a long way
keeps make up on forever

CONS:
no oil control
expensive

not too bad but i hate the no oil control part. so i won't be repurchasing. =(

on 7/28/2009 11:51:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

I bought this primer in green as my face always appears redder than my neck, so when foundation goes on, my face always appears at least 2 shades darker. I was hoping this could change that matter and it kind of did. But i wouldnt say it actually covering all redness. I'm Asian, NC25, very yellow tone, and my face still looks a bit pinky even with this primer on. It also doesnt control my oil that well neither. My face get pretty oily within 3 hours. But i think its normal when it is like 90degree here in the summer. Though it can be easily fixed with blot powder. This is pretty pricey, though you only need a tiny amount on each application, so i'm sure a bottle will last for a longgg time. Overall, I will repurchase!

on 7/26/2009 8:25:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Fine

I HATE THIS PRIMER!!!! It made me soo oily, it was disgusting, I hate it. It was so expensive as well.

on 7/19/2009 1:04:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I got this as a GWP, I like the texture and it does make the pores around my nose look much smaller.

on 7/15/2009 8:26:00 PM

I bought this in Blue #5 (adds radiance to fair skin/ reduces minor imperfections, according to product details) instead of the Neutral 0, even though I have never tried any color correctors before. I was hesitant at first, because Smashbox and MAC primers have irritated my sensitive skin, but this product is so gentle and not heavy at all going on.

My skin looked beautiful after I applied the HD foundation and powder, and I definitely think the primer adds to the lasting power of the foundation. I'm in love!