Anastasia Of Beverly Hills Tinted Brow Gel

3.9

INGREDIENTS: Water, PVP/VA Copolymer, Propylene Glycol, Triethanolamine, Carbomer, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Tetrasodium EDTA, Glycerin, Hydrolyzed Glycosaminoglycans, Matricaria Extract (Chamomilla Recutita), Sodium Hyaluronate, Butylparaben, Ethylparaben

on 9/9/2009 12:32:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

This product stays "wet" for awhile and makes my eyebrows look horrendous! You can definitely tell I did something -- and whatever it was, it was a bad idea. After awhile, this gel makes my brows get extremely crunchy and hard as rock. It doesn't "tame" my brows, per se; It allows them to go haywire in all sorts of directions and then will not under any circumstances allow me to put them back where they belong! Ugh. So icky. I'd rather just buy cheap drugstore-brand clear mascara. Bourjois does the trick.

on 9/8/2009 10:48:00 PM

I used to use MAC's eyebrow gel, but it didn't seem strong enough. By the end of the day, my eyebrows were all over the place again. This gel is much better--although much more expensive, it keeps my hairs in place (although they do get a little crispy). The only complaint I have is the price--on the higher side.

on 9/8/2009 9:53:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

My brow challenge is white hairs among the brown, and brows that are
not as thick as they once were. So pencils and powders that lay on
the skin can be very dicey, and they are also usually too warm-toned
or dark, yet light grey powders turn very dark on moisturized skin.
I've been through all kinds of brow products. A very light touch
with "Granite" Tinted Brow Gel looks natural and has rejuvenated my
brows! And doesn't smudge once dry, wears gracefully the entire rest
of the day and night. Awesome brow product! Now if they would just
make this same color but a shade lighter - taupe - as an additional
option, that would round out the color selection in this line. I tried
the Blond color but it didn't cover the white hairs and it was too warm-
toned. Caramel will be next purchase and I plan to work it with a
light touch of Granite, trying to create the perfect taupe for mature
brows.

on 8/30/2009 1:58:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

i use this over benefit's brow kit to keep my brows in place. it works well and doesn't look flakey. not much to it.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

This is my HG brow product. I am a strawberry blond with blond eyebrows, and the Auburn shade is perfect for me. This product is superior to brow pencils because pencils just fill in the skin behind the brow and not the brow itself. This gel colors my eyebrows themselves and looks really natural. I've tried this in Blonde, but it looks strange on me to have red hair, blonde brows and brown eyelashes (from mascara). This lasts all day but has a tendency to dry up a in about a year. You can still use it, it's just drier than it used to be.

on 8/1/2009 5:39:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Other, Other, Fine

Like hair gel for your eyebrows to keep them from messing up. Works well enough, but probably will not repurchase because my eyebrows are already very fine, and well groomed with close trims. I would recommend this with someone that has very thick, bushy eyebrows that never stay in place.

on 7/28/2009 10:47:00 PM

I absolutely love Anastasia's eye brow gel and cannot be without it! It's an expensive purchase at $21, but I've never had success with any other brow gels or clear mascaras. They never lasted as long, didn't flake and stayed put the way Anastasia's gel does. The wand always disperses the perfect amount on my brows to keep them nicely in place, instead of looking plastered or crunchy. I wish the product amount was a little more generous for the price, but luckily, one tube lasts for months and months. (I think my last purchase was about 6 months ago and I just ran out last week.) If you have unruly brows or just would like to add some polish, consider trying this brand. I prefer the clear gel, but Anastasia also offers a couple of color gels as well.

on 7/17/2009 3:24:00 PM

love this product. I use it in blonde, grooms my eyebrows and adds a nice subtle hint of blonde to brighten up my taupe eyebrows. When I bought it I felt it was a little too expensive but it has now lasted me 5 months!

on 6/16/2009 2:08:00 PM

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

I am currently using the brow gel in clear. It makes my brows crispy, but keeps them in place. Also, when it gets hot and I start to sweat, they're still held in place.

However, I don't think I'd buy this again as there has to be a cheaper drugstore alternative for a simple clear brow gel.

on 6/8/2009 11:40:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

im a little obsessive compulsive with my brows, and ive tried every clear brow gel where i work (ulta). this one is absolutely amazing and i would buy it again in a heartbeat. nothing compares (that ive tried). i usually try to buy different products every time i buy something, but this is something i wouldnt stray from. amazing.

Popular Brows Products