July 31, 2014 | 1058 users online

Brows - Anastasia Of Beverly Hills - Tinted Brow Gel

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/7/2009 8:21:00 AM More reviews by gina2328

I purchased this brow gel in Granite which is darker than Brunette. Like a dark grayish ashy brown color. What I like the most is that it defines my brows like a pencil or powder would, faster than a pencil or powder which is nice when I am in a hurry. At the same time, it sets my brows and provides a great hold. So, I am very happy with this particular color and product. I plan to repurchase.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/4/2009 12:01:00 AM More reviews by beckhamlvr

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Hazel

It's ok not great. Too expensive for what it is though. Gives my eyebrows a crispy feel which I am not a fan of.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/1/2009 10:39:00 AM More reviews by lareinaxx

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Hazel

anastasia is the ultimate brow-brand. and im a brow freak, i spend the most time and money on them, i love new products, and brow gel is a must, you can have the perfect powder, and highlight, but without gel its not finished. i have used drug-store brands, and they did nothing. it was like putting water on them. i tested this in sephora one day, and i couldn't get over how good my brow's looked, and when i touched them it was hard enough to keep them in place, but not crispy or flakey. this will last all day and even through the night until you shower. the price is pretty high but to me its worth it to have the best brow's :)

rated 4 of 5 on 3/21/2009 1:20:00 AM More reviews by nellamc

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I really like the Benefit brow gel,but they stopped carrying it in anything but clear. This is the only brow gel I could find to replace it. Luckily, it works well and the brown color works with my hair color. The wand is a little too big for my brows and can be hard to manage. Not too bad though so I will probably buy it again.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/29/2009 8:20:00 PM More reviews by Julie888

I received a sample of this and I love it. I had been using Smashbox wax and it really wasn't keeping the end part of my brows in place. I never liked brow gels because they always made my brows crunchy and clumped them together but this makes them look natural, keeps them in place and they stay soft. I've been using my sample tube for almost 2 weeks now so it lasts a long time. You have to try it!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/25/2009 1:20:00 PM More reviews by xxtaylorlaurenxx

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I got a little sample of this from Sephora, and I can't stop using it. I have really thick brows which can look terrible when I don't use brow gel on them. This brow gel is absolutely the best. It's clear so it won't make them look too dark, and the hold is fantastic. It's kind of expensive but when I run out of the sample I will definitely purchase the full-size version.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/25/2009 6:03:00 AM More reviews by dlbd2k06

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I did not like this brow gel at all. It made my eyebrows look very unnatural and thick even when I applied it very lightly. I think maybe the wand is too big. I am returning this one.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/20/2009 3:30:00 AM More reviews by nujnong

I almost didn't buy it due to not-too-good reviews but I wanted to give it a try as my brows were really out of place. This product works on me.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/19/2008 10:43:00 PM More reviews by juicy70

I have the brow gel in Brunette. It works well, I use it for my everyday makeup look; I keep the brow pencil for a more dramatic makeup. Just make sure not to use too much or it will clump your brow hairs. It's pretty expensive so I will probably try some cheaper brands before repurchasing this.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/16/2008 12:31:00 AM More reviews by MissRini

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

The ultimate brow gel in my opinion (and I've tried LOTS of them!).

Goes on without looking "wet", and holds all day even when your sunglasses rub against your eyebrows.

I don't like the packaging because you can't see how much you have left. I also think it's quite expensive, especially since it's not available in Australia and I get murdered on the US dollar!