November 22, 2014 | 1878 users online

Brows - Anastasia Of Beverly Hills - Tinted Brow Gel

rated 5 of 5 on 7/28/2009 10:47:00 PM More reviews by ickdragon

I absolutely love Anastasia's eye brow gel and cannot be without it! It's an expensive purchase at $21, but I've never had success with any other brow gels or clear mascaras. They never lasted as long, didn't flake and stayed put the way Anastasia's gel does. The wand always disperses the perfect amount on my brows to keep them nicely in place, instead of looking plastered or crunchy. I wish the product amount was a little more generous for the price, but luckily, one tube lasts for months and months. (I think my last purchase was about 6 months ago and I just ran out last week.) If you have unruly brows or just would like to add some polish, consider trying this brand. I prefer the clear gel, but Anastasia also offers a couple of color gels as well.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/17/2009 3:24:00 PM More reviews by Melsie23

love this product. I use it in blonde, grooms my eyebrows and adds a nice subtle hint of blonde to brighten up my taupe eyebrows. When I bought it I felt it was a little too expensive but it has now lasted me 5 months!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/16/2009 2:08:00 PM More reviews by izzybella

I am currently using the brow gel in clear. It makes my brows crispy, but keeps them in place. Also, when it gets hot and I start to sweat, they're still held in place.

However, I don't think I'd buy this again as there has to be a cheaper drugstore alternative for a simple clear brow gel.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/8/2009 11:40:00 PM More reviews by alysser

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

im a little obsessive compulsive with my brows, and ive tried every clear brow gel where i work (ulta). this one is absolutely amazing and i would buy it again in a heartbeat. nothing compares (that ive tried). i usually try to buy different products every time i buy something, but this is something i wouldnt stray from. amazing.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/21/2009 6:59:00 PM More reviews by ilurvemakeup

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is my HG brow gel - hands down the best I've tried thus far :) At first I could do without, but that was when my brows barely existed! Now that my brows are coming out nicely and are finally growing longer I need this brow gel (in clear) to tame them in place (I refuse to trim my brows with brow scissors like someone had suggested long ago again! BIG MISTAKE! Have a pro do it if you are unsure. Don't make the same mistake I did and go scissor happy and have 2 brow hairs left on your face lol)
When my brows finally grew longer I stopped using this for awhile fearing I would run out (still on my first tube and too broke at the moment to open my back up). I went back to using my Ardell brow gel and some other clear mascaras. While they worked for a little while during the day I noticed it weighted my long brow hairs down so 1-2 strays of hair would go out of place making my brows look odd. The Anastasia gel does not do this at all! Like some have mentioned it does tend to get hard, but you can avoid this by only putting on a sheer coat (a little of this goes a long way) and brushing your brows after lightly with a mascara wand to remove any access off brow hairs. It stiffens for a reason - to keep brows in place, but not weigh them down. The only down side to this amazing tube besides the price tag is the chemical smell! I've gotten used to it and the smell does subside after you apply the product. Just don't go sniffing it directly off the tube it has a very strong scent that can cause a headache!
***I've also tried the universal brow get by Anastasia... and it was TERRIBLE!!! I was assured by the makeup artist that it would work on my black brow hair, but it didn't! I let it dry like advised, but it made my brows look auburn!!! When first applied they looked like dark blond eyebrows! Do NOT buy the universal one, the tinted ones are better! If they don't have testers (like my store didn't) go with this clear gel one :)***

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/7/2009 8:21:00 AM More reviews by gina2328

I purchased this brow gel in Granite which is darker than Brunette. Like a dark grayish ashy brown color. What I like the most is that it defines my brows like a pencil or powder would, faster than a pencil or powder which is nice when I am in a hurry. At the same time, it sets my brows and provides a great hold. So, I am very happy with this particular color and product. I plan to repurchase.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/4/2009 12:01:00 AM More reviews by beckhamlvr

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Hazel

It's ok not great. Too expensive for what it is though. Gives my eyebrows a crispy feel which I am not a fan of.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/1/2009 10:39:00 AM More reviews by lareinaxx

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Hazel

anastasia is the ultimate brow-brand. and im a brow freak, i spend the most time and money on them, i love new products, and brow gel is a must, you can have the perfect powder, and highlight, but without gel its not finished. i have used drug-store brands, and they did nothing. it was like putting water on them. i tested this in sephora one day, and i couldn't get over how good my brow's looked, and when i touched them it was hard enough to keep them in place, but not crispy or flakey. this will last all day and even through the night until you shower. the price is pretty high but to me its worth it to have the best brow's :)

rated 4 of 5 on 3/21/2009 1:20:00 AM More reviews by nellamc

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I really like the Benefit brow gel,but they stopped carrying it in anything but clear. This is the only brow gel I could find to replace it. Luckily, it works well and the brown color works with my hair color. The wand is a little too big for my brows and can be hard to manage. Not too bad though so I will probably buy it again.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/29/2009 8:20:00 PM More reviews by Julie888

I received a sample of this and I love it. I had been using Smashbox wax and it really wasn't keeping the end part of my brows in place. I never liked brow gels because they always made my brows crunchy and clumped them together but this makes them look natural, keeps them in place and they stay soft. I've been using my sample tube for almost 2 weeks now so it lasts a long time. You have to try it!