October 26, 2014 | 1186 users online

Eyeliner - L'Oreal - Carbon Black Lineur Intense Felt Tip Liquid Eyeliner

rated 3 of 5 on 6/10/2012 2:10:00 PM More reviews by vaigai

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Love liquid liner, and this stuff has a .. unique formulation? Other liquid liners I use are more like paint... thick and forming a layer almost... This stuff is more watery and the colour isn't as dense. The greatest thing about this eyeliner is its brush.

Pros:
-I would recommend for first time liquid liner users, the brush is flexible enough to allow for control, but not a real "brush" so less chance of mistakes
-Applies very smoothly and precisely
-Packaging is pretty elegant
-Decent staying power
-Maybe b/c of its more "watery" formula, NEVER flakes or crumbles and is very low irritation

Cons:
-Colour isn't that buildable or strong
-Runs out fairly quickly... as the eyeliner starts running out the colour weakens a LOT
-Not that cheap, for a drugstore brand
-THEY TEST ON ANIMALS

Overall:
-Consider if you want a low-fuss product for figuring out how to use liquid liner or want a low-irritation product that isn't *super* bold

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/9/2012 5:56:00 PM More reviews by mwebba1

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is NOT just like the Lancome liquid liner. Do not believe any reviewer who says so. It is ok for a drugstore product but I have an issue with havng to dip the tip back into the well so many times. If you do not, the line becomes sheer toward the end of your eye. Also, if you go back over the line it removes what you've already done. Again, it is ok and I will finish it up but I will not be repurchasing even though it lasts all day. Lancome Artliner is still my HG liquid liner, I just had a cheap moment...

rated 3 of 5 on 6/7/2012 1:10:00 AM More reviews by lluvallthingsbeauty

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

I like that it's a felt tip and really black. The black tip makes it easy to apply and great for first timers wanting to try a liquid liner. It also lasts a long time.
What I didn't like was that it would somewhat fade throughout the day and sometimes smear at the outer corner. I have very long days and don't want something that is going to fade.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/27/2012 10:27:00 AM More reviews by daphyduck

I've had this for about 10 months and still haven't run out (I use it almost every day)! It's very easy to use and stays on all day, plus, since it doesn't dry instantly it's pretty easy to fix any mistakes and would be good for beginners. I would definitely recommend this!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/20/2012 7:05:00 PM More reviews by lecnicol

stays put for hours but not the whole day,tends to fade or flake or at the end of the day. very very easy to use. packaging is great. but i'm still on the hunt for my HG eyeliner.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/16/2012 8:52:00 PM More reviews by Leake

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I've had this forever and even though I don't always use it it still is the same consistency. The felt tip makes it easy to apply seeing as I'm not steady enough for brushes. Only thing I can complain that it does flake at the inner corner of my eyes.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/14/2012 8:51:00 PM More reviews by amycarter

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

I hate this felt-tip liner with a passion. As the person below me, I decided to try this on a whim because I heard such good things about it. I was looking for a felt-tip like on the Revlon Colorstay felt-tip pen. Instead I got this flimsy piece of felt on the end of a stick. I cannot for the LIFE of me make a good cat-eye with this. And overall I find it WAYYY too black (blackest black). So if I ever buy again I would try a lighter colour...but probably won't repurchase.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/5/2012 6:15:00 PM More reviews by MsSuperShay

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I thought I would give it a try since "every one" here seems to like it, but this eyeliner smudges even if you touch it with your finger after it drys, still smudges. The felt tip is horrible, when I opened to use it again the entire felt tip was BENT in half which made it hard to even apply anything to the eye lid you can't even straighten it out it just stays that way. Which happens everyday, you open it the felt tip is bent in half or curved. Never buying this again.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/5/2012 2:38:00 AM More reviews by viviansweethart

I love this eyeliner!! It's precise and pigmented. You can make thin or thick lines with this. It's also very dark and does not flake, well at least not for me. The packaging is handy and great. The felt tip is wonderful! At first, I was not used to it bc it's quite flexible. It's smudge proof and lasts all day. I usually have to be careful about rubbing my eyes when I have eyeliner on but that doesn't apply when i use lineur intense. It's very convenient that the brush part is pretty short bc I like to stand really close to the mirror when i put on my eyeliner. Also, this stuff washes off quickly in warm water. Once I'm out of my shower this stuff is gone and there is no need to use makeup remover. The cons are it's really expensive for the amount you receive. I bought mine for $9 and I guess that's kind of cheap for an amazing eyeliner but, seriously, the amount you receive is so darn small. Another thing, which only probably applies to me, is that I notice there is a glossy-like sheen to the eyeliner. At first, I thought my eyelids were oily but it's the eyeliner. The glossy sheen is not really a problem though. It's just something that I noticed. One last thing that may be a pro or con depending on your eyeliner skills is since the brush is flexible it's easy to create any look you want and just as easy to make a mistake. I can't really take advantage of the flexibility of the felt tip because I'm a beginner. This eyeliner would be perfect for those with makeup experience.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/21/2012 2:38:00 AM More reviews by jstehr

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

This is my favorite drugstore liquid liner. The packaging is chic and the printing on the tube does not fade, and the pen is easy to use. I really like this intense black liner for when I want to make a statement with my eyes, it will usually be for going out. I love to make a retro cat-eye and add false lashes, it's just lovely. The liner lasts, doesn't cake or smudge and lasts all day. It's a bit expensive for a drugstore product, I believe I paid between $10-$12 for it, but it works so well I will keep going back to it.