Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Wash pink grapefruit foaming scrub

2.9

Active Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2% Acne Treatment) Inactive Ingredients: Water, Sodium C14 16 Olefin Sulfonate, Glycerin, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Polyethylene, Acrylates Crosspolymer, Carrageenan (Chondrus Crispus) (Carrageenan), C12 15 Alkyl Lactate, Disodium EDTA, Cocamidopropyl PG-Dimonium Chloride Phosphate, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Fruit Peel Extract (Grapefruit), Polyquaternium 7, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Ascorbyl Palmitate (Vitamin C), Neopentyl Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, Anthemis Nobilis (Roman Chamomile) Flower Extract, Polysorbate 20, Polyvinyl Alcohol, Propylene Glycol, Sodium Chloride, Benzalkonium Chloride, Butylene Glycol, Sodium Benzotriazoyl Butylphenol Sulfonate, Agar, Alumina, Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Sodium Hydroxide, Red 30 (CI 73360), Red 40 Lake (CI 16035), Violet 2, Fragrance

on 10/19/2012 8:28:00 PM

great everyday scrub

on 10/15/2012 10:05:00 PM

I recently ran out of this, and I cried when I ran out of it. I loved it that much.

When I first tried it, I immediately noticed softness in my face and less bumps. It also smells amazing! I wouldn't recommend it for dry skin or people who sometimes have dry skin because it is OIL FREE. But for oily and normal skin, it's amazing.

Tip: if you pop the pink beads and rub the inside of the bead on your face, you get more coverage.

It was fairly expensive for a drugstore product. I got it at CVS for $6-$7, but I think it's worth the extra money.

I loved the packaging up till the end. I was trying to get my last drop of it but then the lid broke, probably because I added too much pressure onto it. But if you won't add too much pressure to the product then I'm sure it won't break for you.

on 10/12/2012 9:04:00 PM

Just used this twice, and its enough for me. Stripped my oily/acne prone skin. It made my skin so dry ..., and the last thing I want is extra oil production as a result. The smell was kind of irritating as well.

on 9/30/2012 10:58:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brown, Straight, Other

I had a tube of this lying somewhere in my toiletry basket. I think i bought it months ago because it looked so pretty but didnt actually get down to using it. So anyways, the other day, i found it again and decided to give it a go.
First off...i loveee the smell..it gives you a pick up. I love citruses.
Im usually averse to anything grainy because although i have oily acne-prone skin...it tends to be too harsh. But i LOVE this cleanser...it made my face sooo smooth and refreshed and i didnt feel tight or dry after using it. You just have to make sure you dab some water while massaging so it don't get dry and use gentle circular motion. I love it. Will use it everyday now for sure.

Edit: after using this for two weeks.. I started to get irritation bumps ad itchy skin which went away after I stopped using it. So I guess it's back to the drawing board

on 9/26/2012 9:18:00 AM

When I used this cleanser, I tend to find it very drying and irritating despite the fact I get oily skin. This caused me more breakouts but I could see the improvement of my blackhead removal.
The smell was fairly nice and refreshing but since it was too irritating to my skin, I would not buy this again.
I hope to see a good product from Neutrogena introduced to the shelves.

on 9/25/2012 1:35:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm

I have sensitive-oily skin and I thought this was the worst for my face! This dried out my face soooo much that I had to follow with a deep moisturizer each time I washed my face. After using this for 2 months , the smell was horrible. I would have liked it if it wasn't so harsh to my face though. 2/5 for this one.

on 9/22/2012 8:27:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

YIKES. This product made my skin sensitive, red, and painful to the touch. Once I stopped using it, my skin cleared up. This seems to be a 'love it or hate it' scrub, and I unfortunately am in the hate it category. The only good thing about it that I liked was the scent.

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

The smell is too strong, it caused even more acne, and I felt like it left my skin dirty or like a thick film over it even after rinsing my face well.

on 9/14/2012 11:28:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

left me skin feeling so soft and my acne and redness disappeared after 2 weeks of using it every morning!!!! awesome product

on 9/8/2012 7:42:00 AM

This was the only face wash that ever irritated my skin. I don`t have sensitive skin but this left it dry and red, even if I just barely slid it accross my face.