October 31, 2014 | 1622 users online

Scrubs - Neutrogena - Oil-Free Acne Wash pink grapefruit foaming scrub

image 0image 1image 2

rated 1 of 5 on 9/8/2012 4:51:00 AM More reviews by alexasmith

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This product is absolutely horrible. It gave me a rash on my face and totally destroyed it. My face is damaged right now and doing so much to get it back to where it was. Neutrogena is an enemy right now. I will not recommend this product to anyone, but only because it did horrible things to my skin. If this happens to you get aquaphor and use it. It will help your face a lot.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/5/2012 10:49:00 PM More reviews by kilexa

Was looking for something new for my skin during the summer as I seem to breakout when I sweat a lot.. Had mild breakouts before buying this product & I swear it only made my skin worse. I was breaking out almost daily and this stuff was my main trace to it. :(

rated 5 of 5 on 9/4/2012 3:29:00 AM More reviews by makeupaddict4ever

My skin is super greasy, but when I wash with this I can just feel the oil melt right off. My skin feels very light and clean afterwards. Only face wash that can control my acne. Love it.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/2/2012 4:27:00 AM More reviews by SubbieKisses

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I am using this product right now, and it is helping my skin very much! My skin was very oily and dry and this made my skin soft! I used to have blackheads ALL over my nose and now there is like only 2 blackheads left! My skin looks healthy and vibrant! I love this product and i will definitely tell all m friends who are struggling with the same problem as i was!! You go out and buy this product!!! When i run out of it i'm going to run to the store and buy it agian it's that good!!!!

rated 1 of 5 on 8/31/2012 12:42:00 PM More reviews by angelica3191

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This product irrated my skin so bad it started to peal

rated 1 of 5 on 8/31/2012 1:27:00 AM More reviews by carakitty5

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I used this a year ago and had horrible issues with it. This dried out my skin very badly, and the grapefruit extract caused some contact dermatitis all over my lips and nose area. I stopped use for a week and the bumps went away, and when I tried it again, more dermatitis and bumps. I would not recommend this product for people who have sensitive skin. If you have any issues with citrus, avoid this.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/31/2012 1:14:00 AM More reviews by TweeTwee

This Pink Grapefruit Foaming Wash had pros and cons. My skin is oily and it helped it a lot but made it dry and I'm fine with that. That's what lotion is for. It hasn't cleared up my acne and it's been 2 weeks. Cleans my skin really well. All the black heads are gone. I would buy it if I had to again but not for my acne but for cleaning my face since it worked great as that, but I felt if I used it twice a day everyday was too harsh. I will try using just once every two days. The scent is amazing. I think for people with it so sensitive skin is great. It peeled my skin though. I have acne prone oily skin. I've always wanted more of a dry skin rather than oily, but after I used this, it's not only dry but tight and irritating for my skin. I will just have to try to use it since I got it at Costco, a two pack. NEVER BUY THIS PRODUCT.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/27/2012 11:42:00 AM More reviews by Lovestoriesx33

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This product is very odd. I bought this a month ago and use it every night even though it's a scrub. Let me start the review by saying I have dry sensitive skin had a lot of acne scars and acne. This product cleared my skin up in less them 3 weeks! Sure I have a scar left but just ONE and it's fading and honey is taking that away. I love this stuff!

rated 2 of 5 on 8/25/2012 1:22:00 PM More reviews by FallenWish

To be fair, I might have overwashed with this product, but it really did dry my face out. It does an okay-ish job with getting rid of pimples, but nothing spectacular. It really wasn't that good of a product. I really like the smell, but that's pretty much it. I don't like the exfoliators very much; they're not very good for your skin unless the exfoliators are beads. This doesn't surprise me, as most of Neutrogena's facial products don't work for my face. For such a small bottle that didn't give much results, it was a little pricey.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/17/2012 12:10:00 AM More reviews by GinniAffliction

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Other, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Black

Pros:
*The smell is divine~
*The product also has little beads to help gently exfoliate my skin.
* It foams up rather nicely
Cons:
*VERY drying
*Bad packaging (product spills out of the tube or sticks to the side)
*The beads start to dissolve after a few uses (the beads IN the tube)
* DOES NOT DO ANYTHING FOR ACNE

-__-
I LOVE NEUTROGENA BUT THIS WAS PURE CRAP D:>