January 27, 2015 | 1676 users online

Lip Treatments - Nivea - A Kiss of Moisture

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/22/2011 2:45:00 AM More reviews by luisajames

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

this stuff is nice! it's super moisturizing and adds a tiny hint of gloss to the lips. i love that it's not waxy and just glides over the lips. this stuff is a total dupe for mac's lip conditioner stick that i absolutely love but hate paying 14.50 for. i like that there is really no taste or smell either. just moisture. though i think the mac one smells a little but better, i can't remove any lippies for this because of price and performance this stuff is amazing.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/16/2011 6:31:00 AM More reviews by jessyyyissiqqq

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This stuff is amazing, it completely moisturizes your lips and makes them feel great but not the kind of moistue where it's like thick and kind of like cakey. It's smells good and goes on really good too and it's really great to put on beofr elipstick or something to make it go on super smooth.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/13/2011 7:16:00 PM More reviews by moshi2

I used this lipbalm long time ago when I was a kid. I loved it back then, the best one I had. Recently I had a BOGO coupon so I bought the dark blue one & the strawberry one. Yeah, I still love them. Doesn't last very long, but I have yet to find a long lasting lipbalm, so I really can't complain about that.

Repurchase? Already did :)

rated 2 of 5 on 3/12/2011 8:02:00 PM More reviews by KTcoleman30

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Would've loved to have given it a longer period of time to rate the formula, but the packaging was so shoddy that it broke 3 days into it, and now the tube won't even push the product up. Waste of money.

EDIT TO ADD: I did contact Nivea to complain about the shoddy packaging, and they politely sent me a free coupon to give it another go. So while the first try was a fail, I'm hoping this time around will change my mind.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/12/2011 7:30:00 PM More reviews by intheglitter

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I'm in love with this lip balm! I'm on my second tube already. It's doesn't get sticky or dry up, and even stays on through the night when I sleep with it on! No matter how chapped and cracked my lips are, this fixes them up right away -- to smooth and moisturized bliss! And it glides on so easily~ :)

rated 5 of 5 on 3/12/2011 1:44:00 PM More reviews by Flirted

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

LOVE these! I have 4 in total, and i want more! I like the tinted ones more, and these are the only chapsticks i do not lose!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/6/2011 11:09:00 PM More reviews by ohtin

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Love this! This definitely does its job of moisturizing my lips. I always make sure I moisturize my lips with this then apply my lipstick! It isnt sticky and I like how it doesn't have a scent! My lips never gets chapped with this! I like the packaging as well! Must have!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/2/2011 1:13:00 AM More reviews by 3kids07

Love this one in the Honey-have two tubes-one for purse and home. I am picky about my lip balms-I have used one on my lips faithfully since I was in high school. This is one of my newer faves.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/24/2011 2:29:00 PM More reviews by dizzied

I like it. Its pretty decent for my standard cubicle lip balm. I am picky about the consistency of my chappies, and this one is pretty good. Nice and thick, not sticky and I feel like it has been helping my lips this winter. I'd buy again, but I want to try the milk & honey one!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/30/2011 8:17:00 PM More reviews by lawlesslulu

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

love this. I keep one in my purse,work pants pocket, car, & by my computer. Also I love the milk & honey flavor. Just adore all the nivea lip care products.