October 23, 2014 | 1084 users online

Lip Treatments - Nivea - A Kiss of Moisture

rated 2 of 5 on 3/12/2011 8:02:00 PM More reviews by KTcoleman30

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Would've loved to have given it a longer period of time to rate the formula, but the packaging was so shoddy that it broke 3 days into it, and now the tube won't even push the product up. Waste of money.

EDIT TO ADD: I did contact Nivea to complain about the shoddy packaging, and they politely sent me a free coupon to give it another go. So while the first try was a fail, I'm hoping this time around will change my mind.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/12/2011 7:30:00 PM More reviews by intheglitter

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I'm in love with this lip balm! I'm on my second tube already. It's doesn't get sticky or dry up, and even stays on through the night when I sleep with it on! No matter how chapped and cracked my lips are, this fixes them up right away -- to smooth and moisturized bliss! And it glides on so easily~ :)

rated 5 of 5 on 3/12/2011 1:44:00 PM More reviews by Flirted

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

LOVE these! I have 4 in total, and i want more! I like the tinted ones more, and these are the only chapsticks i do not lose!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/6/2011 11:09:00 PM More reviews by ohtin

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Love this! This definitely does its job of moisturizing my lips. I always make sure I moisturize my lips with this then apply my lipstick! It isnt sticky and I like how it doesn't have a scent! My lips never gets chapped with this! I like the packaging as well! Must have!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/2/2011 1:13:00 AM More reviews by 3kids07

Love this one in the Honey-have two tubes-one for purse and home. I am picky about my lip balms-I have used one on my lips faithfully since I was in high school. This is one of my newer faves.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/24/2011 2:29:00 PM More reviews by dizzied

I like it. Its pretty decent for my standard cubicle lip balm. I am picky about the consistency of my chappies, and this one is pretty good. Nice and thick, not sticky and I feel like it has been helping my lips this winter. I'd buy again, but I want to try the milk & honey one!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/30/2011 8:17:00 PM More reviews by lawlesslulu

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

love this. I keep one in my purse,work pants pocket, car, & by my computer. Also I love the milk & honey flavor. Just adore all the nivea lip care products.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/28/2011 1:53:00 PM More reviews by GirlsandMakeup

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I like the packaging and i like that it has no bad scent to it. It moisture pretty well but it doesn't last that much.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/26/2011 4:51:00 PM More reviews by chrissygalpal

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is a very soft and smoothing lip balm. Love the packaging. I love the feel of it, not waxy at all. I use it also as a lip gloss by dipping it in my BE blushes.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/26/2011 4:47:00 PM More reviews by shamlet16

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I have constantly chapped lips, especially in the wintertime, so I am always looking for a good lip balm to keep in my desk at work to reapply after drinking coffee or eating. I bought this after reading raves on the board for it, and unfortunately it hasn't worked well for me. First off, as others have noted, it tends to last very briefly on the lips; it feels like it's gone within ten minutes, even if I haven't eaten or drank anything. Second, even while it is on my lips, I don't feel any moisturizing quality to it. With aquaphor, for example, I really feel like my lips are being hydrated. This stuff just sort sits on my lips and then vanishes into thin air.