Nivea A Kiss of Moisture

Microcrystalline Wax, Octyldodecanol, Hydrogenated Polydecene, Cetyl Palmitate, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Myristyl Myristate, VP/Hexadecene Copolymer, Polyglyceryl 3 Diisostearate, Cetearyl Alcohol, VP/Eicosene Copolymer, Coco Glycerides, Pentaerithrityl Tetraisostearate, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), C20 40 Alkyl Stearate, Copernicia Cerifera (Camauba) Wax, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Glycerin, Panthenol, Beeswax, Water, Fragrance

on 4/12/2011 12:40:00 AM

Best chapstick I used so far. Onto my third tube. It does its job

on 4/1/2011 11:23:00 PM

Forget the rest, this is the best!

This really soothes and smooths dry lips. Creamy, non-colored texture... I love that it has no scent also. I basically get dry lips when I'm sick so fragrance right under my nose is a no-no!

The packaging is no fuss and practical. And it's so cheap. The best ever. :)

on 3/28/2011 11:49:00 PM

I have gone through many tubes of lip balms, in most cases, hopelessly loosing them. This is my go to lip balm when I either can't find my other ones, or don't want something tinted or scented. This goes on super smoothly and does not leave my lips feeling like candles. It moisturizes super well, and there's really nothing bad that I can say about this product. I think it is kind of a classic when it comes to lip balms. Like let's say if I was in a rush at the store and needed an affordable lip balm fast then I would just automatically reach for this. This also has really great ingredients! Absolutely no mineral oil or parabens! Anotehr plus is the fact that it is by Nivea. Maybe it is just me, but there are some companies that i don't tust at all, and some that I really trust. Nivea being a very established company that has been around for ages definetly has my trust when it comes to quality. This is one of the best (if not the best, considering how cheap it is) lip balms ever made! Definetly reccomend it to anyone!

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

Glides on really easy but it doesn't moisturize very long. It is cheap but I would rather spend $8 on my body shop vitamin e Chapstick because it works wayyy better. Will not repurhase.

on 3/22/2011 3:47:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I use this in my kit as a lip primer. If I have a client or model with really dry or cracked lips, I slap this on and let it sit while I'm doing the rest of the makeup. It does a great job.
My only issue with this product is the sunblock. For myself I think the sunblock gives it a chemical taste and smell. Sunblock for the lips is important so I put up with it. It just bugs me a bit.

on 3/22/2011 2:45:00 AM

this stuff is nice! it's super moisturizing and adds a tiny hint of gloss to the lips. i love that it's not waxy and just glides over the lips. this stuff is a total dupe for mac's lip conditioner stick that i absolutely love but hate paying 14.50 for. i like that there is really no taste or smell either. just moisture. though i think the mac one smells a little but better, i can't remove any lippies for this because of price and performance this stuff is amazing.

This stuff is amazing, it completely moisturizes your lips and makes them feel great but not the kind of moistue where it's like thick and kind of like cakey. It's smells good and goes on really good too and it's really great to put on beofr elipstick or something to make it go on super smooth.

on 3/13/2011 7:16:00 PM

I used this lipbalm long time ago when I was a kid. I loved it back then, the best one I had. Recently I had a BOGO coupon so I bought the dark blue one & the strawberry one. Yeah, I still love them. Doesn't last very long, but I have yet to find a long lasting lipbalm, so I really can't complain about that.

Repurchase? Already did :)

on 3/12/2011 8:02:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

Would've loved to have given it a longer period of time to rate the formula, but the packaging was so shoddy that it broke 3 days into it, and now the tube won't even push the product up. Waste of money.

EDIT TO ADD: I did contact Nivea to complain about the shoddy packaging, and they politely sent me a free coupon to give it another go. So while the first try was a fail, I'm hoping this time around will change my mind.

on 3/12/2011 7:30:00 PM

I'm in love with this lip balm! I'm on my second tube already. It's doesn't get sticky or dry up, and even stays on through the night when I sleep with it on! No matter how chapped and cracked my lips are, this fixes them up right away -- to smooth and moisturized bliss! And it glides on so easily~ :)