Nivea A Kiss of Moisture

Microcrystalline Wax, Octyldodecanol, Hydrogenated Polydecene, Cetyl Palmitate, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Myristyl Myristate, VP/Hexadecene Copolymer, Polyglyceryl 3 Diisostearate, Cetearyl Alcohol, VP/Eicosene Copolymer, Coco Glycerides, Pentaerithrityl Tetraisostearate, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), C20 40 Alkyl Stearate, Copernicia Cerifera (Camauba) Wax, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Glycerin, Panthenol, Beeswax, Water, Fragrance

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

Glides on really easy but it doesn't moisturize very long. It is cheap but I would rather spend $8 on my body shop vitamin e Chapstick because it works wayyy better. Will not repurhase.

on 3/22/2011 3:47:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I use this in my kit as a lip primer. If I have a client or model with really dry or cracked lips, I slap this on and let it sit while I'm doing the rest of the makeup. It does a great job.
My only issue with this product is the sunblock. For myself I think the sunblock gives it a chemical taste and smell. Sunblock for the lips is important so I put up with it. It just bugs me a bit.

on 3/22/2011 2:45:00 AM

this stuff is nice! it's super moisturizing and adds a tiny hint of gloss to the lips. i love that it's not waxy and just glides over the lips. this stuff is a total dupe for mac's lip conditioner stick that i absolutely love but hate paying 14.50 for. i like that there is really no taste or smell either. just moisture. though i think the mac one smells a little but better, i can't remove any lippies for this because of price and performance this stuff is amazing.

This stuff is amazing, it completely moisturizes your lips and makes them feel great but not the kind of moistue where it's like thick and kind of like cakey. It's smells good and goes on really good too and it's really great to put on beofr elipstick or something to make it go on super smooth.

on 3/13/2011 7:16:00 PM

I used this lipbalm long time ago when I was a kid. I loved it back then, the best one I had. Recently I had a BOGO coupon so I bought the dark blue one & the strawberry one. Yeah, I still love them. Doesn't last very long, but I have yet to find a long lasting lipbalm, so I really can't complain about that.

Repurchase? Already did :)

on 3/12/2011 8:02:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

Would've loved to have given it a longer period of time to rate the formula, but the packaging was so shoddy that it broke 3 days into it, and now the tube won't even push the product up. Waste of money.

EDIT TO ADD: I did contact Nivea to complain about the shoddy packaging, and they politely sent me a free coupon to give it another go. So while the first try was a fail, I'm hoping this time around will change my mind.

on 3/12/2011 7:30:00 PM

I'm in love with this lip balm! I'm on my second tube already. It's doesn't get sticky or dry up, and even stays on through the night when I sleep with it on! No matter how chapped and cracked my lips are, this fixes them up right away -- to smooth and moisturized bliss! And it glides on so easily~ :)

on 3/12/2011 1:44:00 PM

LOVE these! I have 4 in total, and i want more! I like the tinted ones more, and these are the only chapsticks i do not lose!

on 3/6/2011 11:09:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm

Love this! This definitely does its job of moisturizing my lips. I always make sure I moisturize my lips with this then apply my lipstick! It isnt sticky and I like how it doesn't have a scent! My lips never gets chapped with this! I like the packaging as well! Must have!

on 3/2/2011 1:13:00 AM

Love this one in the Honey-have two tubes-one for purse and home. I am picky about my lip balms-I have used one on my lips faithfully since I was in high school. This is one of my newer faves.

Popular Lip Treatments