Nivea A Kiss of Moisture

Microcrystalline Wax, Octyldodecanol, Hydrogenated Polydecene, Cetyl Palmitate, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Myristyl Myristate, VP/Hexadecene Copolymer, Polyglyceryl 3 Diisostearate, Cetearyl Alcohol, VP/Eicosene Copolymer, Coco Glycerides, Pentaerithrityl Tetraisostearate, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), C20 40 Alkyl Stearate, Copernicia Cerifera (Camauba) Wax, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Glycerin, Panthenol, Beeswax, Water, Fragrance

This stuff is amazing, it completely moisturizes your lips and makes them feel great but not the kind of moistue where it's like thick and kind of like cakey. It's smells good and goes on really good too and it's really great to put on beofr elipstick or something to make it go on super smooth.

on 3/13/2011 7:16:00 PM

I used this lipbalm long time ago when I was a kid. I loved it back then, the best one I had. Recently I had a BOGO coupon so I bought the dark blue one & the strawberry one. Yeah, I still love them. Doesn't last very long, but I have yet to find a long lasting lipbalm, so I really can't complain about that.

Repurchase? Already did :)

on 3/12/2011 8:02:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

Would've loved to have given it a longer period of time to rate the formula, but the packaging was so shoddy that it broke 3 days into it, and now the tube won't even push the product up. Waste of money.

EDIT TO ADD: I did contact Nivea to complain about the shoddy packaging, and they politely sent me a free coupon to give it another go. So while the first try was a fail, I'm hoping this time around will change my mind.

on 3/12/2011 7:30:00 PM

I'm in love with this lip balm! I'm on my second tube already. It's doesn't get sticky or dry up, and even stays on through the night when I sleep with it on! No matter how chapped and cracked my lips are, this fixes them up right away -- to smooth and moisturized bliss! And it glides on so easily~ :)

on 3/12/2011 1:44:00 PM

LOVE these! I have 4 in total, and i want more! I like the tinted ones more, and these are the only chapsticks i do not lose!

on 3/6/2011 11:09:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm

Love this! This definitely does its job of moisturizing my lips. I always make sure I moisturize my lips with this then apply my lipstick! It isnt sticky and I like how it doesn't have a scent! My lips never gets chapped with this! I like the packaging as well! Must have!

on 3/2/2011 1:13:00 AM

Love this one in the Honey-have two tubes-one for purse and home. I am picky about my lip balms-I have used one on my lips faithfully since I was in high school. This is one of my newer faves.

on 2/24/2011 2:29:00 PM

I like it. Its pretty decent for my standard cubicle lip balm. I am picky about the consistency of my chappies, and this one is pretty good. Nice and thick, not sticky and I feel like it has been helping my lips this winter. I'd buy again, but I want to try the milk & honey one!

on 1/30/2011 8:17:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

love this. I keep one in my purse,work pants pocket, car, & by my computer. Also I love the milk & honey flavor. Just adore all the nivea lip care products.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I like the packaging and i like that it has no bad scent to it. It moisture pretty well but it doesn't last that much.

Popular Lip Treatments