OPI Tickle My France-y

4.6

on 4/15/2011 12:02:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Cool

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

I love this colour. It's the polish I always go back to, time after time. I have tan skin and it slims and elongates my fingers and goes with absolutely anything. It's also very nice to apply, not streaky or thick at all. I will definitely buy this again when I run out and I think it suits all seasons and can be worn for the office or at night as a subtle but sexy look. Love it!

on 4/4/2011 11:41:00 AM

I'm so in love with this polish!!!!
the pale pinky-lilac color looks good on my very pale skin, like barbie hands! I will totally buy this again!
now im looking for a real neutral polish, but that oh man is hard job...I've tried with "makes man blush" but I'm not feeling it, I was thinking about bubble bath but which one the white one or the pinkish one?
you girls out the could recommend a neutral color for very pale skin tone? xoxooxo

on 4/1/2011 2:37:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

Great nude, and can layer for a darker color. Both are beautiful but I don't find myself reaching for this color, ever. I don't think I've ever used it... Maybe I'll put it up for swap

Great for those who are lighter skinned, but seriously, I'm tan and live in San Diego, where I need bright colors!

on 3/15/2011 9:58:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Tickle My Francey is a gorgeous nude beige in the bottle...but on my nails it changes from a fleshy nude to a muddy mauve to a chocolate milk brown. The color is not exactly dupe-able (the closest I've found is Revlon Grey Suede, but I despise Revlon nail polishes), and the consistency is like butter. The wear is average-good for OPI polishes (3 to 4 days on me). Great polish when you're looking for a nice, clean, work-appropriate look.

on 2/17/2011 12:49:00 PM

Love this polish! I was starting to give up on OPI polishes as the ones I have been buying (italian love affair, sweetheart) go on very streaky and were chipping really easily. This one is very versatile and can be worn at office, to a party, etc. It lasts a long time as well. Has a light lilac nude colour. Will definitely buy again!

on 2/16/2011 11:32:00 AM

I'm so glad I found this! It's definitely going to be my go-to beige for the start of 2011. The formula is a little thin but like others have pointed out, three coats seems to do the trick, finished with seche vite, I LOVE the way this looks on my toes (I don't do my hands often... I have a tendency to pick at my nails when i'm bored)

LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT!

on 2/13/2011 12:14:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I think it is my to-go natural polish. Yeah, it's with purple tone, but still, it looks very natural. The only thing I don't like about it is that I have to put a couple of layers to make the nail not to expose.

on 1/29/2011 10:32:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

This is the only nailcolor anyone ever gave me compliments about! Opaque in 3 coats, but stays on forever.

on 1/23/2011 5:35:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Love this color! I thinks a the perfect everyday color. It seems to have more of a lilac cast in my opinion, although I can see where people see it as a pinky grey! Overall its great though. About every other time I paint my nails I do this color! I do about 3 coats and then a top coat (but like others said its super shiny on its own) and it stays perfect for about 2 weeks! Highly recommend it!

on 1/23/2011 5:14:00 PM

I ordered this color online, but when I received it, I glanced at the color in the bottle, and wasn't sure I would like the way it looked on my nails because of the grayish cast. This shade is not quite the same online, It looks like it has more tan and less gray in it, but that probably depends on the site you are viewing the product on. I applied it that same evening, and still wasn't quite sure how I felt about this shade until the very next day when I was able to take a good look in the daylight, and realized, to my delight, that it really was a very flattering color for me. The strange thing was that with each day I grew to like it more and more. I have also received compliments from family members. I will definitely purchase this shade again.

Top Rated OPI Products