April 16, 2014 | 1942 users online

Treatments (Eye) - Garnier - Skin Renew Anti-Puff Eye Roller

rated 1 of 5 on 1/21/2011 3:57:00 PM More reviews by Fielding

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have never written a review on Makeup Alley before, but I hate this product so much I have been motivated to do so, and apparently I should have looked at the reviews on here before buying. I hoped it would lighten dark circles and just brighten up the eye area. Instead, after three days, The skin around my eyes is puffier and redder than it was even close to being before I started. The skin is tender to the touch and I look 10 years older. Hope it goes back to normal quickly.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/18/2011 10:09:00 AM More reviews by kmeverson

I've read the awful reviews about this product - but I have not had the same experience as others. My eyes become VERY puffy at night while I sleep. Some mornings, I wake up and can't apply make up because my eyes are too swollen. After I swipe this on, it takes about two minutes and the swelling/puffiness is markedly better. After another minute or two it's completely gone. It feels wonderful and cooling when it's applied.

I do not use this for dark circles or wrinkles - not the intended purpose of the product anyway. But to get rid of swollen, puffy eyes, it works wonders for me. It's a bit expensive for a drug store product, but it works so well I don't mind it.

I love the roller ball packaging - makes it very easy to apply. And, I do NOT find that it has no effect on my eye makeup as others have found.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 1/18/2011 9:04:00 AM More reviews by redheadjane

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Yep, the worst beauty purchase of 2010 for me. Total waste of time. Does not do anything. Garnier needs to remove this from the market.

Now it's a $12 dollar cat toy. My kitty likes to roll it around! lol

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 1 of 5 on 1/18/2011 7:52:00 AM More reviews by tazzyface

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

The other reviews aren't lying - this is a truly terrible product. It doesn't do anything. The roller is nice and cooling, but I wouldn't pay money just to make my eyes feel temporarily cooler! Does nothing for puffiness or dark circles, and the price is far too high.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 1/14/2011 10:55:00 PM More reviews by kitten14

I completely defied the reviews on here when I bought this product, I really thought I would like it, I should have listened. Unlike the other reviews I have my own issue with this thing, due to the caffeine in the product, my eyes go from feeling fine and maybe a little more awake then before using it, to super tired and heavy. It's like when yoy drink a cup of coffee and get hyper and then you crash and get tired, except I feel it much more quickly this way. I really don't have puffy eyes or dark circles so I just wanted to test and see if it made my eyes look brighter. It's definitely a waste of money.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/2/2011 3:19:00 AM More reviews by sarahbaby0

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have had this product for a while now. I use it occasionally if I remember to but really it doesn't do much for me. I have dark circles under my eyes and it does not seem to make that go away at all... I was mainly using the product in hopes that it was making a difference but overall I don't see any noticeable change. I hope to try the new one with the tinted color added it has really great reviews.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/21/2010 2:36:00 PM More reviews by amethystglow

Does nothing for my puffy eyes. And when I put my eyeshadow on after its dry, it goes on unevenly due to how the product dried, and leaves shiny residue. It could depend on the person, but for me I haven't found it useful. This product does not line up with the other excellent Garnier products. I would not recommend this product.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/1/2010 9:22:00 PM More reviews by nemequittepas

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

It does a decent job on puffiness but not much for brightening or dark circles. I've noticed my eyes occasionally seem irritated and red underneath.

I chose this over the anti-dark circle roller because it said it could help with both. I might try the dark roller, it seems to have better reviews.

I think it might be OK for someone looking to de-puff. It's easy to use and doesn't bother eyes. It doesn't affect my concealer either. It dries quickly, which might work better for people who don't particularly like creams.

I chose this over the anti-dark circle roller because it said it would reduce those as well. I've had no luck with the dark circles.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 11/27/2010 12:50:00 PM More reviews by misanders

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

Pros- It feels good rolling on puffy eyes.

Cons- Does not bring puffiness down
Cannot be used under makeup

Wouldn't buy again.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/15/2010 3:17:00 PM More reviews by pimenta

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I like the packaging and it has a fresh feeling when you apply it, but It doesn't make a thing for me