January 25, 2015 | 1900 users online

Mascara - Dior - Diorshow Iconic High Definition Lash Curler Mascara

rated 4 of 5 on 10/30/2010 9:56:00 PM More reviews by elaphunt

I love this mascara. It makes my lashes look soft and fuller. I don't think it does anything to curl or extend the curl of my lashes, but I like that it doesn't smudge! Too bad its so expensive though... as much as I love this product I can't justify the cost!

rated 1 of 5 on 10/29/2010 10:32:00 PM More reviews by AvaRoses

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

This is the worst mascara I've ever purchased and was a total waste of $25 for me. I have thick eye lashes that are curled naturally. I mostly just wanted something that would look natural yet add a darker color to my lashes since they range from dark brown/black at the base to blond at the tips. For the first week this worked ok but I could only use it on my upper lashes and I still looked a bit too much like I was wearing fake lashes. Then after 3 weeks the mascara became thicker and I had a terrible clumping problem with the product. I screwed the mascara shut tightly after each use - so that can't be it. Putting it on was a time consuming process to remove the clumps without making my eye lashes stick together. After reading some more reviews of people who have my same lash type I bought Clinique's Naturally Glossy mascara and I'm much happier. So if you just want a darker lash color that looks natural and not like you have a lot of mascara on, I would at least save your receipt if you give this a try! I thought the brush was very nice - the formula was just too thick for me. My product should have been fine quality/date wise since I got it from Nordstroms.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/20/2010 6:13:00 PM More reviews by kenzierosaline

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I love this stuff, it looks amazing! Great colour, great length. Not super voluminous, but that's not what I'm after when I wear this. I would highly recommend it for girls with lots of eyelashes, who want length, amazing curl, length, and colour, and insane length. Also if you want length...

Seriously, I can't say it enough, it's like extensions on your lashes. Reeeeeeeeeally worth the money.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/18/2010 9:03:00 PM More reviews by RubyJuly89

WOW!
DRAMATIC LASHES INSTANTLY!

This mascara is awesome! It really makes my fine lashes look amazing. It holds a curl all day and lengthens a lot. Plus, it leaves my lashes flexible and soft, without compromising on effect. The only down side for me is the price. At $34 CDN it definitely delivers but, it really is way to expensive.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/15/2010 2:30:00 PM More reviews by jwaiyin

I use this with Shiseido's mascara base so I can't tell if its holding curl because of this mascara or the mascara base, but I really like to use it because it is great at lengthening lashes. I found that Diorshow mascara is better at thickening though.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/10/2010 10:22:00 PM More reviews by Spard28

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I've bought this mascara at least twice so far because i keep wanting to have faith in Dior. however every time I've gotten this mascara, i LOVE it in the beginning. it curls my lashes, it lengthens them, and it gives them volume. however, after like a month, this mascara always tends to get really thick and the bristles on the wand flatten when i pull the wand out of the tube. And the result on my lashes isn't the nicest to say the least. For the price of this mascara, next time i might well fork over the extra 5 for ysl faux cils.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/9/2010 2:17:00 PM More reviews by wanos

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Best mascara for me. It is just perfection. It's really a brush that fits best for the lashes. You can flawlessly comb them with it. No clumps (and seriously no clumps), it stays on all day. You can't go wrong with it. Highly recommended :)

rated 1 of 5 on 10/4/2010 5:02:00 AM More reviews by berna

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

If you have straw-like thin lashes and need some volume, do not buy this!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/28/2010 10:56:00 PM More reviews by spaghetina

I am not a mascara fan. Not because there's anything wrong with it in particular, but because I basically have no eyelashes to speak of, and those beautiful tubes of mascara pretty much only serve to remind me of my inadequacies. I have typical Asian lashes that are short, sparse, refuse to hold a curl, and even if they did stay curled, there wouldn't be any point because you'd still never be able to see them. Even curling with a hot curler is easily undone with the weight and wetness of a coat of mascara.

Enter Iconic. When an MUA told me that it was supposed to pull my forward-pointing lashes upward, I'm pretty sure I rolled my eyes at her in disbelief, and told her it would be a waste of time to even try it on me. But both she, and the other MUA that was working on me kept insisting, and I finally gave in. One coat went on each eye, and I was unimpressed and uncurled, except that I could clearly see that my lashes were much glossier. I left the mall without that tube of mascara.

Fast forward. I was in my bathroom, looking in the mirror, and became intrigued by the glossy lashes I could clearly see. I leaned in, and to my amazement, I saw long(ish), curled, perfectly separated lashes. It's a miracle! I don't know how this stuff knew what direction to pull my lashes in, but it sure did something right. Plus, there's no clumping, and they're slightly spiky, which I know some people don't like, but I sort of do.

For someone who isn't generally a fan of mascara, the fact that I'll be buying a tube speaks volumes.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/28/2010 8:38:00 AM More reviews by nsgboss

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Love all of Dior's mascaras. I love using one coat of iconic to curl my lashes then depending on my mood applying one coat of either black out or extase. Works for me every time.