December 18, 2014 | 1811 users online

Mascara - L'Oreal - Double Extend Beauty Tubes

rated 2 of 5 on 6/5/2012 1:51:00 AM More reviews by nellja

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This *did* solve my raccoon eye problem, and for that I'm grateful. New problem: the only evidence I was wearing any mascara at all was the tube junk in my sink. On me, looked like nude lashes. (Used both sides, waited an appropriate time, etc; same again with repurchase.)

rated 4 of 5 on 5/30/2012 5:56:00 AM More reviews by TraceyF1

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I was pretty skeptical that this mascara would actually extend my lashes but to my surprise it actually did. I agree with people who said that it doesn't work that well if you want to plump up your lashes. I sort of use this mascara as a special occasion product so for that reason I will add a layer of my Covergirl Lash Blast Volumn over the top and this gives me amazing lashes! To solve the problem of the primer drying too fast; I just apply the mascara immediately after applying the primer on one eye then I do the other and this works perfectly for me. The tubes remove very easily by just holding a warm washcloth to your eyes for 30 seconds and until you want to move them, they stay on great. I wish I could have given this product a 5 but because they could improve on the plumping of the mascara I could only give it a 4. If ever they can get a good plumper in there this mascara would likely replace my beloved CG Lash Blast Volumn as my HG!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/16/2012 2:34:00 PM More reviews by blond1wd

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I would say that so far in my quest for perfect mascara this is my fave. It makes my lashes look great, and is so easy to remove!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/7/2012 9:38:00 PM More reviews by regina1029

This mascara was pretty good. It definitely will not budge throughout the day, and when you go to take it off, you can just use water, and it won't give you raccoon eyes lol
I have really hard to curl lashes and they're kind of short so it didn't really do a whole lot for me. And it takes me a while to get my mascara on so you can actually see it (with the rolling technique). I'd buy it just as a backup mascara, or for when I want really really natural looking eyes.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/5/2012 11:51:00 PM More reviews by MidnightPurple

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I have a lot of eyelashes naturally so I like length more then thickness. Thickening mascaras make me look way too overdone. This can get my eyelashes so long and pretty and it never gives a clumpy look. I like how it never smudges or flakes and it washes off so easily. Wearing this actually helps my lashes be fuller on their own I think cause it removes so gently, it washes off with just plain warm water, the tubes just slip right off your lashes in little clumps. Its actually quite fun to remove it. I just love it. ;)

rated 4 of 5 on 4/28/2012 8:29:00 PM More reviews by Elizabeth82

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Love this mascara. I have sensitive eyes that water in the heat, cold, wind, humidity, basically whenever they are open! This mascara never smudges or smears and doesn't make my eyes itchy with regular wear (about 8 - 9 hours a day). Removes easily with my normal face wash. Very dark and doesn't clump. I give up expecting mascara to make my lashes look miles long, so realistically, this is the best i could possibly ask for :)

rated 5 of 5 on 4/14/2012 4:13:00 PM More reviews by DieMyDarling

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

HG.

Thank god for this mascara. I have been a lifetime sufferer of racoon eyes, b/c I have that natural undereye "poof". NO mascara...high or low end...spared me until now!

Free at last, free at last, my undereye poof is free at last of the dreaded and formerly inevitable raccon eye!!!

Seriously though, use the primer, immediately follow with the mascara...you DO have to layer a lot and quilckly to build voilume, but without doing so you stil do get incredible lengthening. Soft lashes, too!

I love this stuff. It comes off so easily with warm water, it actually fun just to slide the stuff off my eyelashes.

I finally don't have irritated eyes from my mascara, either. I love it. The brushes are great and everything.

I could understand how people needing volume would hate it, but if you layer it really does build (but only if you have something to build on, I suppose).

rated 2 of 5 on 4/6/2012 9:11:00 PM More reviews by engk916

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

My voluminous mascara was getting old so I thought I'd try something new. I have short,thin and straight Asian lashes so I decided to try beauty tubes based on the MUA reviews. I was underwhelmed. The white primer dries too quickly for me to coat my lashes evenly, so by the time I got every single lash it was already clumping. It was hard to cover all of the white primer with the black mascara, which sucks when your natural lash color is black. Also, I didn't like the double-sided wand- it felt heavy and awkward to use. I loved how easy it was to remove though, and how my lashes felt soft with zero flakes (good for my contacts), so I tried practicing hoping to make it work. After 3 or 4 tries I gave up and retuned beauty tubes for another voluminous.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/6/2012 11:28:00 AM More reviews by amberlady

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I love this mascara! For starters, it really does lengthen the lashes and I even find it adds some extra volume. However, my favorite thing about it is how easily it is removed!!! Literally, just get it wet and it slides off, all of it!!! So much more gentle in terms of removal than any other mascara I've tried. I gave it 4 lippies instead of 5 only because you have to be somewhat careful when applying because it can clump, but when applied with a little bit of patience it's beautiful! I've already repurchased numerous times, and will continue to do so.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/3/2012 12:21:00 PM More reviews by mzjade22

This is my go to mascara for special occasions, or just adding a bit more drama to my every day look.

Pros: Doesnt smudge, semi water proof, actually lengthens lashes.

Cons: HARD TO REMOVE!!! The directions say it will come right off with plain makeup remover, but that takes some scrubbing. The best way is to take a warm wash cloth and hold it over your lashes for about 30seconds and then wipe away. Sometimes that doesnt even work! I recommend that if you are going to use this during the day, just take a shower at the end of the day and the mascara will come off easier.

Also, when applying the primer, it seems to dry very quickly. If you dont move fast enough, it can be difficult to apply the black coat.

Overall, I enjoy this product and will always repurchase.