E.L.F. brightening eyeshadow quad - drama

3.9

Price: $

Price: $

on 5/17/2009 7:01:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

i think this product is AMAZINNG for the price.. just wished it lasted long enough b/c i found it faded quite a bit and could of had better pigmentation. But for a buck what the heck:)

on 5/2/2009 12:46:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

amazing colors for just a $1

I love this. The eyeshadows do become a bit loose and dont stay pressed well but they are very well pigmented. Used with a good base you can create a great smokey eye. But you do have to use a good brush definately not the applicator it comes with. I do like this alot and 4 eyeshadows for that price WHOOOO

on 4/4/2009 2:41:00 AM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

The black is awesome, it has tons of pigment in it, it stays on way better than other brands. I can stay up for 24 hours and it will still stay there, and I only need to apply it once and it would be dark enough. The trick is use a real brush, the little thing that comes with the package is only good for emergencies.

on 3/28/2009 2:54:00 AM

The black & white shadow in this are far too chalky for the eye area, but the two silvers are quite lovely.
however, they make a mess everywhere due to the fact that they arent pressed very well, so its VERY easy for it to go everywhere.
plus the fact that they dont last very long I SWEAR mac would be cheaper in the long run.

Hair: Black, Curly, Other

LOVE this eyeshadow. It goes on and stays on very well if you have a decent base under it (I use concealer). Perfect for experimenting with dark smokey looks without shelling out alot of cash.

on 3/17/2009 4:31:00 PM

Great product! The colors are so pigmented. I thought that since it was so inexpensive the colors would be less pigmented, but was I wrong! The black is especially my favorite shade from this quad. The white is too light to use as a highlight for my skin tone, but that doesn't really bother me. For $1.00 you get 4 eyeshadows! What a bargain! Will definitely repurchase in the future!

on 3/16/2009 3:39:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Wow! The colour payoff for this quad is amazing, especially for the price too. And such a great combination of colours, perfect for smokey eyes. Good stuff!

on 3/8/2009 2:34:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

I really like this a lot!I found it a while ago at K-Mart for $1.00 and I was happy when I did because at that time I had been looking for a cheap quad to make a smokey eye look.It's really pigmented on me and last ALL day.It's even a pain to get off,but nothing a little warm water and face wash can't do.I don't recall it creasing either.Definately worth a $1.I'm very pleased with this set and I like to use the gray color to do colored smokey eye looks(like pink smokey eye,purple,etc)!

on 3/5/2009 1:36:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Other, Kinky, Fine

I love this quad! I can create a soft silvery smokey eye or a dark smokey eye. For only a dollar, this is so worth it. I would pay more than a dollar for this. The eyeshadows are very pigmented but chalky. It blends easily and under a base, it won't crease. The packaging can be a bit flimsy. I have several quads from ELF and some can close perfectly, while others don't look securely closed if that make sense. I would continue buying this quad when I'm out.