E.L.F. brightening eyeshadow quad - drama

3.9

Price: $

Price: $

This gives great results! I highly recommend using a good eyeshadow primer beforehand, and also to use good brushes. These ELF quads won't give amazing results without good tools so don't use the sponge applicators you get with them. With MACs 217 brush in particular, you get a great blended smoky crease; comparable to using any MAC shadows in my opinion. Absolutely love this and for 1.50 it's a steal!

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

i think this product is AMAZINNG for the price.. just wished it lasted long enough b/c i found it faded quite a bit and could of had better pigmentation. But for a buck what the heck:)

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

amazing colors for just a $1

I love this. The eyeshadows do become a bit loose and dont stay pressed well but they are very well pigmented. Used with a good base you can create a great smokey eye. But you do have to use a good brush definately not the applicator it comes with. I do like this alot and 4 eyeshadows for that price WHOOOO

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

The black is awesome, it has tons of pigment in it, it stays on way better than other brands. I can stay up for 24 hours and it will still stay there, and I only need to apply it once and it would be dark enough. The trick is use a real brush, the little thing that comes with the package is only good for emergencies.

The black & white shadow in this are far too chalky for the eye area, but the two silvers are quite lovely.
however, they make a mess everywhere due to the fact that they arent pressed very well, so its VERY easy for it to go everywhere.
plus the fact that they dont last very long I SWEAR mac would be cheaper in the long run.

Hair: Black, Curly, Other

LOVE this eyeshadow. It goes on and stays on very well if you have a decent base under it (I use concealer). Perfect for experimenting with dark smokey looks without shelling out alot of cash.

Great product! The colors are so pigmented. I thought that since it was so inexpensive the colors would be less pigmented, but was I wrong! The black is especially my favorite shade from this quad. The white is too light to use as a highlight for my skin tone, but that doesn't really bother me. For $1.00 you get 4 eyeshadows! What a bargain! Will definitely repurchase in the future!

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Wow! The colour payoff for this quad is amazing, especially for the price too. And such a great combination of colours, perfect for smokey eyes. Good stuff!

Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

I really like this a lot!I found it a while ago at K-Mart for $1.00 and I was happy when I did because at that time I had been looking for a cheap quad to make a smokey eye look.It's really pigmented on me and last ALL day.It's even a pain to get off,but nothing a little warm water and face wash can't do.I don't recall it creasing either.Definately worth a $1.I'm very pleased with this set and I like to use the gray color to do colored smokey eye looks(like pink smokey eye,purple,etc)!