Mr. Pumice - Pumi Bar

4.8

Price: $

Price: $

on 1/18/2011 2:13:00 AM

I use this stuff every day. It eliminates the need for any super-duper foot balms. Honestly, I wish the rest of my body looked as good as my feet ;) All this thanks to an inexpensive purple bar :D

on 12/6/2010 3:32:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Warm

Love!

on 12/6/2010 2:43:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Other, Medium

This works great for me, I have to replace it often though. Deff works better than regular pumice stones that do nothing to your feet. I just apply regular body wash to it then scrub my feet in the shower. Makes my heels so soft

on 12/6/2010 2:39:00 PM

I have the worst feet ever. The skin on my heels is dry, thick, cracked & peeling. This little product from Sally's has transformed my feet. I use it everytime I soak in the tub. I apply moisturizer after and my feet have never looked (or felt) this good. Cheaper & works better than any other product out there & I think I've surely tried them all. Will buy again & again !
Update: I could do an infomercial for the Mr Pumice bar - I love it that much. Seriously, if you haven't tried this yet ... you simply have to get it. I've used pumice stones, special gritty exfoliating cleansers & moisturizers in attempts to improve my skin, especially my heels. None of that worked. If you use Mr Pumice, you don't need anything else but a good moisturizer you can use on a regular basis.

on 11/11/2010 4:19:00 PM

Makes my feet so smooth. Incredibly cheap, and works well with my favorite moisturizing body wash (I like LUSH's Coconut Almond Smoothie)

on 11/11/2010 4:11:00 PM

This is the best. I've repurchased many times and always have one in each bathroom at home. Much more effective than other pumice stones I've tried.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

This is the best pumice bar ever.

on 8/9/2010 12:25:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

For the price of this pumice bar it works great. I prefer doing my own pedicure's at times and I have to say this works just like the ones at the nail salons. Love it and I will continue to buy

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

OMG!!!! I am in love. Nothing has ever worked for my super dry and callused feet...... Until now. This is amazing!!! Instantly transformed my feet into super soft and touchable and also healthy looking. This product is HG worthy and I will never do without. I picked this up for 1.99$ cdn at my local Sally's, everyone try it!!!!

on 8/8/2010 8:45:00 AM

LOVE!! I have used many pedi products over the years: files, callus shavers, pumice stones, PediEgg, etc.... This is, by far, the best pedi product I have EVER used.

I have the two-toned purple (lavender on one side, purple on the other). Most of the time, the lavender side gets the job done. I keep it in the shower and use it daily and my feet have never looked better. LOVE!!

Popular Body Skincare Products