April 24, 2014 | 1377 users online

Skincare - Body - Mr. Pumice - Pumi Bar

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 11/11/2010 4:19:00 PM More reviews by ClubNicki

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Makes my feet so smooth. Incredibly cheap, and works well with my favorite moisturizing body wash (I like LUSH's Coconut Almond Smoothie)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/11/2010 4:11:00 PM More reviews by lilacmess

This is the best. I've repurchased many times and always have one in each bathroom at home. Much more effective than other pumice stones I've tried.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/7/2010 8:17:00 PM More reviews by floridashoegal

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is the best pumice bar ever.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/9/2010 12:25:00 PM More reviews by Stefanie1986

For the price of this pumice bar it works great. I prefer doing my own pedicure's at times and I have to say this works just like the ones at the nail salons. Love it and I will continue to buy

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/9/2010 8:08:00 AM More reviews by ash_theoriginal

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

OMG!!!! I am in love. Nothing has ever worked for my super dry and callused feet...... Until now. This is amazing!!! Instantly transformed my feet into super soft and touchable and also healthy looking. This product is HG worthy and I will never do without. I picked this up for 1.99$ cdn at my local Sally's, everyone try it!!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/8/2010 8:45:00 AM More reviews by lrachel

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

LOVE!! I have used many pedi products over the years: files, callus shavers, pumice stones, PediEgg, etc.... This is, by far, the best pedi product I have EVER used.

I have the two-toned purple (lavender on one side, purple on the other). Most of the time, the lavender side gets the job done. I keep it in the shower and use it daily and my feet have never looked better. LOVE!!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/6/2010 4:53:00 AM More reviews by jadestar12345

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

i love love love love this pumice bar i had the ped egg and some pumice bar shaped like an egg on a rope and it did my feet no justice.i have very very very dry feet and omg.this works wonders..i just cant put it into words.now i dont have the right foot lotion but i know with this and some good foot lotion.my feet will felt smooth as silk and a babys ass.=D

rated 5 of 5 on 3/27/2010 9:38:00 PM More reviews by montanachica

I bought this after it was recommended to me by the salesgirl at Sally. I have pink. I use it daily with Dr. Bronner's Rose liquid soap & my feet have never been in better shape. I am going to continue to use daily through the summer, we'll see if it holds up to that test, as my feet get SO dry & callused when I am wearing sandals all the time. I feel confident that if I keep up the routine, my feet could have their best summer ever!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/22/2010 5:40:00 PM More reviews by teesa2you

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I have purchased this in the purple and pink. The purple one is the one to get if you are prone to dry skin. The pink one is mostly routine upkeep. I live in Phoenix. We get 100 days over 100 degrees F every year. It's also very dry. This keeps my feet from looking gross.Just keep it in your shower and use it every time. It lasts and lasts! So it's a great value!

7 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 1/17/2010 12:14:00 AM More reviews by vmax

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I used to search for the perfect foot pumice stone lotion... Found this at Sally's one day... I have always wondered where the Pedi place got them and it changed my life. $1.50 and never have looked back. It lasts forever, I have used mine 3 times a week for 6 months and it still looks brand new... HINT%% Always wash it! I purchased one for all of my sisters and mother and If they did not clean it after ever use they have had to replace it.... BEST VALUE ever.