August 23, 2014 | 1081 users online

BB Cream - MISSHA - M Perfect Cover BB Cream

rated 3 of 5 on 10/3/2013 10:51:00 AM More reviews by conde

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

The lightest shade (No. 13) is a perfect fit for my pale skin. When I apply this BB I don't use a moisturizer. The BB is very rich, sticky and shiny so I wouldn't want to wear anything underneath it. It has good, buildable coverage which I like and after loose powder it looks matte enough.

This BB has no oil control, but with the right combo of skin care products and powders it has okay staying power. After all the blotting it does look and feel cakey. All in all, I wish Missha would make an oily skin version of this otherwise nice BB cream.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/3/2013 3:45:00 AM More reviews by moreyuna

*update review: after a couple weeks using this, I'm going to love this, but I just found out this BB cream have whitening effect which I avoid (you don't want your face and body has different color right?) my sister told me that my face too damn whitey just like i'm using a mask or some whitening product. I totally love this product; doesn't break me out and control my oiliness, but I will find another BB cream with no whitening effect on it.

*original review: I read some reviews from MUA before buying this, some people said that shade #23 was too pink for someone with warm undertones, so I think I will skip this one and find another. One day, when I went going to MAC's counter, I saw Missha's counter and this BB cream was stand in their display so I decided to take a look. When I tried on my hand, it was surprise me that was too pink! (And I can saw some purple color on my hand), and also this bb cream was too thick, smelly, and sparkling. Even so, I decided to get a sample from SA and give it a try (my doctor's said that she prefers Missha for my daily makeup rather than other bb cream/fdt that I asked her before). When I'm home, I swatch both shades of Missha and Skinfood's shades. Skinfood is more natural (it perfect with my skintone) while Missha have pink-purple color and very glowing. The next morning, I decided to give Missha a chance, and it looks amazing on my skin!! My skin looks natural and some blemishes were cover up. I can still feel the thickness on my face, so I put some powder and it looks great! Yeah, the smelly, actually I can still smell those for an hour, then it disappear; I don't know what kind of smell is that; it'snot fragrance but not herbal too, I don't know but it had a very strong smell sensation, just like smell of Chinese traditional medicine I guess. The oil control was good, I still have to blotting, but it came less than before. After 6 hours, it starts to fade away but there are still some left so I just have to retouching it again and I'm set. I will spend my sample size before decided to get the full size. Update later.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 10/2/2013 5:28:00 PM More reviews by faireyfantom

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Not a fan.

The good: The coverage is better than I expected and the colors are forgiving. I tried several shades and no one was better than another. It is easy to apply. Initially, this looks nice on my skin but it doesn't last no matter what I do. It didn't break me out.

The bad: I don't like the way this feels on my face. It's thick, it's greasy. It doesn't feel like it ever sets, not even with primer, setting spray, or setting powder. I don't understand why you would add fragrance to what is supposed to be a "treatment" product. Along that line, I didn't experience any added benefit from using this, not even extra moisture. Processing/shipping took f o r e v e r.

I would not repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/26/2013 5:13:00 AM More reviews by steffyashley

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

This BB cream provides very good coverage. A thin layer was enough to slight imperfections and give you a fresh-faced look. For acne scars and dark circles, just add a bit more in that area and blend. This cream is very blendable, and once it settles to your skin it will looj very natural. I usually wear it with the BB boomer from Missha, which I believe increased the staying power of the BB cream itself. After that, I dust with loose powder for a more polished look, otherwise I just pat cream blush for a perfectly dewey complexion. This cream, however, has a rather strong smell which may turn off some people. Personally I find it quite pleasant (it's a perfume-like smell) Overall, this is one of my favourite makeup base, especially for daily wear.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/18/2013 2:57:00 PM More reviews by fitandfabmama

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I've always heard the craze about BB cream but was unsure of which one to try until a friend recommended Missha, which is made in Korea. I read that Asian BB creams are better than western ones because their BB creams supply more skin benefits(antioxidants & anti-aging properties) and have better texture. I ordered my Missha No. 27 through Amazon. I am a NC35 MAC so the color matched PERFECTLY. I love how the tube has a pump. All I need for a full coverage is one pump, not even a full pump. Although today is my second day using it, I immediately am loving it so far. My skin is combo with some blemish scars, no acne. I have read that Missha is perfect for combo(norm to oily skin). After lunch when wearing foundation or other tinted moisturizers, my face feels "heavy" and gets oily where I often have to blot. I usually use Pur Minerals, MAC Studio Tech and Jose Maran Tinted moisturizer. With Missha, I didn't get that feeling ALL DAY. My face was completely matte till I washed it at the end of the day, no touch up, powder or concealer was ever needed. The texture is creamy and applies like foundation. However I put vita E oil prior to applying it today and noticed that it applied more smoothly. I recommend this product even for an every day use! Go get yours! :)

rated 5 of 5 on 9/11/2013 6:16:00 PM More reviews by peachtea17

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is the second BB cream I've tried (but the first from Missha) and I'm not disappointed. Since I ordered it online (for a reasonable 17 USD), I was a bit hesitant over which shade to pick. Though I'm maybe around NC 20, I'm glad I picked shade 21 instead of 13. The color blended right in. I loved the finish-- though it appeared to be a little oily at first, it dried to a semi-matte.

I can see why people are put off by both the grey tones and the smell. While the cream is supposed to oxidize, it really didn't change that much. This is fine for me since it was the correct color as soon as I applied it, but may be problematic if you accidentally ordered a shade lighter than your skin tone. Also, the product smells distinctly like baby powder. It's not too noticeable once on your face and I think it smells rather nice, but it may not be the best for someone with a more sensitive nose.

I gave this product a perfect rating because it's perfect for my skin, but it may not be for everyone!

rated 3 of 5 on 9/9/2013 8:10:00 PM More reviews by puredew

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I felt like a BB cream best suited my needs since I do have acne-prone, combination skin but am too sensitive to put any cream or liquid foundation on my skin. Please be aware that this is my first BB cream. I have used other liquid foundations before, like MAC which was horrible for my acne. I tried MISSHA since it's known to be a bit more versatile in the darker shades. I use No.23 (I'm a NC30-35 by the way). It is a bit light on my skin but not too drastic. Great coverage and covers redness and dark spots (post-acne hyper pigmentation) quite well. After a few hours it is still there, keeping my skin looking clean and polished, although I do blot/powder once in a while. I use it under my compressed power foundation. It feels light on my skin and looks clean. I think it does cause some breakouts if left long enough but it's the best thing I have right now since it isn't heavy on my skin but is moisturizing, light and covers well. I would buy this product again since it's the best I can do but I'm still keeping an eye out for something that suits my skin condition even better.

EDIT: I stopped using it to see how my acne would react. The acne is still there (since I am acne-prone) but the amount reduced DRASTICALLY. This thing clogs up skin like no other. Those with oily, acne-prone skin, stay away!!

rated 4 of 5 on 9/9/2013 7:32:00 PM More reviews by Mikirulez

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

I love this. The lightest shade #13 matches me perfectly, and a little goes a long way. It looks natural and smells yummy, with the added bonus of high spf! I buy it on ebay for 11.00$ and free shipping, which is way cheaper than most crappy drugstore bb creams, and, lets be honest, receiving it in the mail with some little free samples is always so exciting! Only thing is, you gotta order in bulk or order before you run out, but seriously this stuff has yet to disappoint!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/5/2013 11:43:00 PM More reviews by mocksican

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I literally just made this account so I could share the love for this stuff.

I bought #13 milky beige since I'm mega pale folk and the color was perfect...which i have never been able to say about a bb cream or foundation ever. Was in search of something much lighter/more natural looking than foundation and I found it. I have some mild acne scarring around my chin and while it isn't heavy duty enough to fully cover the scars it does take the edge off quite a bit. It has been amazing for brightening up my eye area and looks natural and just....pretty! Not sure if you're SUPPOSED to put this stuff on your eyelids buuuuut I have been since my thin lid skin is nice and veiny and haven't had any issues. Can seem a little greasy in the summer months (for me anyway, I'm a sweat monster) but I usually just pat a little powder on top and I'm good to go.

feels light, smooth, and smells alright in a "nana" sort of way if you're into the floral thing. Might be a little pricey but it's definitely worth it. Especially since a little can go a long way.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/2/2013 7:15:00 PM More reviews by Iameridesu

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is my HG product! My fave BB cream of all time. It healed my pimples, great coverage. Great for my skintone! ☺😊