October 24, 2014 | 1620 users online

BB Cream - MISSHA - M Perfect Cover BB Cream

rated 3 of 5 on 10/26/2013 10:55:00 AM More reviews by dottori

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This product runs around 29.99 and with the periodical 30% off (or 40% off end of season sale) it brings it down to a more wallet friendly price. With that being said would I buy this product again? Probably not and I'll explain why. Just to give you a bit of background info, I am NC 15-20 depending on the season, combination skin with more leverage towards dry side, and sensitive. I've used my fair share of korean BB creams and overall would rate Missha as one of the better formulas due to slower oxidation, more coverage, and higher spf. I would whole-heartedly recommend Missha perfect cover BB cream but only for oily-skinned gals. Dry-skin? I'd probably steer clear or make sure you exfoliate well everyday and stay moisturized to prevent what I call cracking. I'm subject to dry skin patches and many a foundations and BB creams tend to settle in the dried skin ridges thus exacerbating the visible flakes for a lack of better term. This isn't necessarily Missha's fault, maybe mine for inheriting my father's dry skin but the perfect cover isn't hydrating enough for me to want to repurchase. High spf? gimmicky you need alot of sunscreen to receive the appropriate protection. Brightening? Not really and I've used it for a year, my neck is still lighter than my face! Break-outs? Surprisingly no but I suspect Missha's white cure skincare system may be imparting negative juju on me. This isn't to say this BB cream is bad for all dry skinned girls but it left a subpar impression on me. I would in any case order a trial version on sale or a sample packet to try before committing 'cause you never know, it may be a real love affair. Sad to say it just wasn't working out in my case.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/23/2013 9:27:00 PM More reviews by ponc

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is the only BB cream I have tried so far so I have nothing else to compare it to. I have number 23, the darkest available at time of purchase. They have darker shades now. I am a NC35. The color doesn't match my skin tone at all. It was grayish when I first put it on, but the grayish tone goes away after awhile.
This product claims to do a lot of things for your skin. I am skeptical. I have gotten sunburns when wearing this BB cream. I went out for less than 2 hours. If it really has SPF 42, I should be able to go out for at least 14 hours (my skin starts to burn after 20 to 30 minutes in the sun with no sun protection). My skin didn't get whiter after using this.

This BB cream has medium coverage. It blurs out minor imperfections, but you can't hide acne with this. It is hard to put It on without using moisturizer first. It gives you a dewy look when you first put it on, but it makes your face look super oily by noon. Powder helps a little but not much. I have stopped using it because I can no longer stand the smell. Fragrance is too strong.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/22/2013 10:17:00 PM More reviews by acrobats

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I am SO IMPRESSED. the lasting power is incredible and the coverage is great. it looks really natural and stays on almost all day. i apply it with a big round foundation brush (Tarte's) and then set it with a powder and a setting spray. i love it and have already rebought.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/15/2013 5:30:00 PM More reviews by jdhall89

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I feel like I'm the last one to jump on the Asian BB cream bandwagon, but here I am!

I've had pretty bad luck with US drugstore TMs and BB creams since everything is so pink/neutral. I wear this in #27, and it's a pretty good match to my yellowish NC30ish skin tone. It doesn't oxidize much, if at all. I'd call the coverage "medium," but I use the tiniest amount to get nice sheer, even coverage. If I set with an HD powder, it will stay matte for about 8 hours. If I don't set, it's dewier, but it doesn't turn into a greaseball either.

It does have a bit of a scent, but not so much that it's bothersome. I don't think it's causing breakouts--I had a few small spots two days after I started using it, but everything has cleared up and I think it was a coincidence.

I like the product and I'm planning on buying the full size when my sample runs out.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/12/2013 12:14:00 PM More reviews by dragongirl1111

I've tried almost every bb cream on the market, including very high-end brands. This is by far my favourite!

I have very sensitive aging skin with acne scars and areas of redness. This bb cream hides my imperfections so well that I use it in place of foundation. I'm also very sensitive to scented products and I never even noticed that there WAS a scent to this cream!

The colour is a bit odd (I chose 21) - looks almost like putty. But when I put it on my face, it blended in my my skintone perfectly. Having said that, I've ordered #13 (Milky Beige) just to try.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/11/2013 4:15:00 AM More reviews by Cactus_Pear

the coverage on this product is awesome. I have acne/acne scars/ red marks on my face and this stuff is full coverage on me. Seriously makes my skin look better than foundation does.

I hate the scent of it. Old lady.

I don't really like the way it feels, it doesn't feel light/dewey or have that "bb cream feel" that BB creams such as Boscia does. It feels heavy going on and the smell of it is just so awful to me. But the coverage and way it makes my skin feel, and how good it matches my skintone gives it 5 stars for me

for reference, I use shade 27 Honey beige. I wear MAC C4, NC40. In NARS I wear Santa Fe.
In the summer, I'm a shade too dark for 27 so I bought shade 31 Golden beige but it is wayy too dark for me, and orangey, so I mixed a little with 27 and it worked for me

rated 1 of 5 on 10/10/2013 10:19:00 PM More reviews by Jilly914

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I purchased this BB creme in No.21 - Light Beige. It looked shiny on my skin, and I started breaking out after using it a few days (and I rarely break out anymore).

Here is why: the fifth ingredient is MINERAL OIL!!!

Mineral oil is well known to clog pores, and most good companies do not use mineral oil as one of their main ingredients.

I wouldn't have purchased this if I knew the ingredients before I bought it. I won't buy products over the internet if I can't find out what it contains. Lesson learned :(

rated 4 of 5 on 10/6/2013 8:32:00 PM More reviews by catsaregrey

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Current every day foundation. I have oily skin so I use it over a primer (majolica majorca skin lingerie), and Lioele Dollish Veil BB in Green to cancel out my redness.

Shade 13 is very pale, finally a decent match for my skin! It has a good consistency, nice coverage, and good SPF. My only complaint is that it does not last long on oily skin.

For the price though, I will definitely be repurchasing for a loooong time.

Pale girls who can't find anything light enough to match, consider trying this!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/6/2013 8:07:00 PM More reviews by Crys88

I really like this BB Cream. I have really sensitive super dry skin and I have had no problems with this BB Cream. I use it in the shade #27 and it matches my skin perfectly. In the Missha website they do recommend you moisturize well before applying it since it can be quite drying, for me its no problem since I moisturize always before applying any product on my face, and they also recommend you set it with a powder for people with oily skin. Since I have dry skin, powder and I don't get along, however I do powder my forehead, nose and upper lip lightly since I do tend to sweat. I love the packaging, since it has a pump and I don't think I will look for any other BB Cream. I do have good skin, no blemishes or acne, but I do tend to get dry patches and this does not accentuate them, I also bought this for my mom who has combination skin, with acne and acne spots and it has helped her as well even out her skin tone and lighten those dark spots. I bought this on ebay for $15 and I love it.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/6/2013 4:11:00 PM More reviews by zoe29

No, no, no. This stuff is horrible. I tried three different shades, and all of them left a gray/purple hue on my face. I tried looking at my face in natural and artificial light and dusted my face with a powder as well. I didn't leave it on for too long each time I gave it try, so I can't speak for how it wears throughout the day. This was my first experience with BB cream and I'm not sure if BB creams are generally not my thing or if this stuff just sucks. Returning it!