Ecotools Bamboo Angled Eyeliner Brush

Price: $

Price: $

Bamboo

on 1/2/2011 8:12:00 PM

Awesome brush for lining your eyes with gel liners. I also use this brush for my eyebrows and it creates a very natural appearance.

on 12/21/2010 8:43:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

This is definitely a good quality brush considering the cheap price tag, and I love that it has a bamboo handle - better for the environment! The bristles are nice and soft and it lasts well after multiple washings. However I found that the tip isn't as narrow as MAC 266 or the Quo angled liner brush, so I get a thicker line and have slightly less control over the amount of product that I apply. After purchasing the Quo brush I eventually stopped using this. I think it's better as a brow brush than liner and recommend spending the extra five or so dollars to get the Quo angled liner brush if you prefer a thinner, more controlled line. Definitely the best for the price, though!

Skin: Combination, Dark, Cool

I recently lost this and I need to get it again! It gave me perfect control and held the most perfect amount of liner for a sharp, winged look. The only gripe is that the handle is quite long, it gets awkward to use close to the mirror, which I need as I am nearsighted.

on 12/12/2010 11:20:00 AM

I use this along with the wet n wild mega eyes eyeliner that gets rave reviews, and it works great! I don't have a lot of experience with eyeliner brushes, but I love this one and would defintely buy again. I looooove Ecotools brushes, pretty sure they are my fav brand and not too expensive!

on 12/12/2010 10:24:00 AM

Hair: Black, Other, Fine

this is my HG eyeliner brush! it's so easy to use; you just cant mess up with this brush!! it's soft yet stiff enough to give you a percise line. its affordable and it's a pretty cute design:) I definetely recommend to beginners with eyeliners or even people who are really good with make up!

on 12/12/2010 10:08:00 AM

Good quality brush for such a reasonable price. Doesn't shed and applies gel eyeliner and shadow well. The bristles are nice and soft but firm too. I like the reusable bag, although it's a bit cheap feeling, but the brush itself is perfect.

on 11/18/2010 9:59:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

This brush is actually a bit big. I was planning to use it as a brow brush if it didn't work well as an eyeliner, but I am quite happy using it as an eyeliner. It's soft & smooth, doesn't stab into my eye at all. I wash all my brushes before use, and this hasn't frayed at all. It picks up pigments quite well. For my asian eyes, it's a bit too big to use to do cat eyes. The handle is easy to hold & very light. The aluminium on it is not tacky like the chrome on some brushes. Definitely recommend this. <3

on 10/26/2010 3:54:00 PM

I really like this eyeliner brush for the price. I wanted to buy a cheap one so that I could use it with my gel liner (the brush that came with it made a really thick line, which is too dramatic for some occasions). This one creates a clean precise, thin line. I also love using it wet with eyeshadows on days I don't feel like wearing eyeliner. This brush is comfortable to use and makes a really smooth flick for cat eyeliner.

on 10/22/2010 12:04:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Other, Medium

This works awesome

on 9/20/2010 3:24:00 PM

I love this brush, I got them in one of the ecotools brush sets and it is great, I like the softness and the texture of the brush. It's great!

Popular Makeup Brushes