July 25, 2014 | 1280 users online

Makeup Brushes - Ecotools - Bamboo Angled Eyeliner Brush

image 0image 1image 2

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 12/12/2010 10:24:00 AM More reviews by yhpark0706

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

this is my HG eyeliner brush! it's so easy to use; you just cant mess up with this brush!! it's soft yet stiff enough to give you a percise line. its affordable and it's a pretty cute design:) I definetely recommend to beginners with eyeliners or even people who are really good with make up!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/12/2010 10:08:00 AM More reviews by jodielauren1

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Good quality brush for such a reasonable price. Doesn't shed and applies gel eyeliner and shadow well. The bristles are nice and soft but firm too. I like the reusable bag, although it's a bit cheap feeling, but the brush itself is perfect.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/18/2010 9:59:00 PM More reviews by Yamada70

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This brush is actually a bit big. I was planning to use it as a brow brush if it didn't work well as an eyeliner, but I am quite happy using it as an eyeliner. It's soft & smooth, doesn't stab into my eye at all. I wash all my brushes before use, and this hasn't frayed at all. It picks up pigments quite well. For my asian eyes, it's a bit too big to use to do cat eyes. The handle is easy to hold & very light. The aluminium on it is not tacky like the chrome on some brushes. Definitely recommend this. <3

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 10/26/2010 3:54:00 PM More reviews by bubblewrap831

I really like this eyeliner brush for the price. I wanted to buy a cheap one so that I could use it with my gel liner (the brush that came with it made a really thick line, which is too dramatic for some occasions). This one creates a clean precise, thin line. I also love using it wet with eyeshadows on days I don't feel like wearing eyeliner. This brush is comfortable to use and makes a really smooth flick for cat eyeliner.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/22/2010 12:04:00 AM More reviews by AMARIS178

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

This works awesome

rated 5 of 5 on 9/20/2010 3:24:00 PM More reviews by fionaek

I love this brush, I got them in one of the ecotools brush sets and it is great, I like the softness and the texture of the brush. It's great!

rated 2 of 5 on 9/19/2010 11:46:00 PM More reviews by vickywang

I like Ecotools brushes, I think they have high quality and good price. This is the only one I dont like. I am skilled at applying liquid and gel eyeliners, but somehow I just could not get a nice cat eye by using this bruse. It is the way too thick to draw a think and beautiful lines. I am disapponited by this brush. To be even the tiny brush comes with Sleek gel eyeliner works way better than this one.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/19/2010 9:13:00 PM More reviews by Tattykins

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This brush allowed me to perfect my winged liner. It is the perfect softness, width and size. Easy to keep clean. HG liner brush for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/3/2010 7:53:00 PM More reviews by Minhey

I love this brush SO MUCH ! I use L'Oreal Hip Cream liner and had a lot of trouble with the brush that it came with since I'm new to make up but I bought this from Walgreens in a set and this brush does WONDERS ! its so easy and sleek and i can do the winged liner like 1 2 3 . PLUS its SOOOO easy to clean i love this brush and i have small hands but it couldn't be easier to handle

rated 5 of 5 on 8/3/2010 1:16:00 PM More reviews by porcupines

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Black

Inexpensive, good quality, and feels nice in my hands (though probably nicer in your hands than in mine, seeing as I have tiny tiny hands and the handle is very very long... I'm always running into the mirror in my bathroom, sadface). Still, I love this brush, totally recommended!