Urban Decay 24/7 Glide On Eye Pencil in Stash

4.6

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

Cyclopentasiloxane, C11-12 Isoparaffin, Paraffin, Polybutene, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Hydrogenated Cottonseed Oil, Ceresin, Ozokerite, Cera Microcristallina (Microcrystalline Wax), Tocopherol, Phenoxyethanol, Ascorbyl Palmitate

on 8/7/2009 3:57:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Gorgeous. This is far superior to Clinique's egyptian. Greener without being obviously green somehow. Stash also lasts and lasts on my waterline even after using Shu's oil cleanser! So creamy and not too black and not too warm or cool either. Really it matches almost any shadows you want to pair it with. I have to force myself not to wear it every day!

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I love this eyeliner!!!!!!! it works well in my water line and for smudging on the bottom and top. i love how you have 30 seconds to smudge and then it stays in place. i also love this color it is a nice dark green. it almost looks black which is why i love putting it in my waterline. i will say it is a little expensive but totally worth the price.

on 7/20/2009 4:13:00 PM

Stash is a dark goldish-green eyeliner with an extremely creamy formula which helps the liner go on smoothly. Mistakes can be easily fixed because of the creaminess, but despite its name, it does not stay put 24/7. If anything, it will stay put for perhaps half (if that) the day before you need to touch up your eyeliner, but generally, this is only the case if you stray too close to your waterline. Otherwise, it stays put nicely for about 5 hours and then becomes lost in the oil from your eyelids..

Despite that, stash (and all the other shades from this line) has a nice intensity and is well-pigmented, so you can really play your eyes up quite a bit, or smudge it on for a more understated look. If you really want to make your liner last longer, pair it with urban decay's eye primer potion- it really helps.

on 7/15/2009 2:36:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool

A gorgeous olive green liner. I love the consistency, color payoff, and staying power. Stash gives my brown eyes a very soft look. I like that it has gold flecks in it. It doesn't bother me at all and I even wear contacts. The staying power on my watery eyes is that good! I will definitely purchase this color. I want to collect all of the 24/7 Glide on Eyeliners!

on 6/22/2009 1:59:00 PM

This is a gorgeous olive green colour with golden flecks. It is super pigmented, waterproof and really makes brown eyes pop, although I can see it working on all eye colours. The texture is creamy and does not budge after application, is waterproof and lasts all day. HG status for me, such a unique colour that is worth looking into!

on 6/19/2009 11:21:00 PM

Wonderful, soft, easy to work with creamy formula. This blends/smudges well but DOESN'T melt off my eyelid or waterline by the end of the day-winning formula! It is expensive but worth it.

I received Stash with a mini travel gift set. This olive green liner is one of my favorites-very pretty, brings out the green in my hazel eyes, I love to wear this on my lid and waterline with green looks, or just to switch up a neutral. HG!

on 5/20/2009 11:13:00 PM

I got Stash in the 24/7 Velvet Rope set. At first, I put it aside because I didn't really see myself using a green eyeliner but I got bored with the brown and black and white. It applies so creamy like all the 24/7 eyeliners. The color is a almost smokey like antique green with gold shimmer. Very wearable for not very neutral color. The staying power is great too. I've taken naps with it on before it barely smudges. It does fade a little on the waterline though. I'm have brown eyes. With this on, the brown really pops and some hazel/green comes out. Love it. Will probably buy the full size one I run out.

on 5/4/2009 2:11:00 PM

I love how all of the 24/7 liners glide on so smoothly. This color is my favorite so far! It is a nice olivey-gold that really looks great with my dark brown eyes. I did not expect to like this color so much. It is not too shimmery/glittery. It does not irritate my eyes either. It lasts just about all day on me and does not smudge once it sets. I will definitely purchase this color again.

on 5/3/2009 11:44:00 PM

Great creamy eyeliner that lasts all day. Nice olive-y green/gold with a hint of brown that looks great on hazel eyes. The sparkle is there, but not so over the top I can't wear it to my very conservative workplace. Does a good job of 'popping' out the green in your eyes. Definitely repurchase!

on 5/2/2009 3:12:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Love it! The liner is nice and creamy, it's easy to apply, and lasts a long time without fading.

Top Rated Urban Decay Products