September 1, 2014 | 1190 users online

Eyeliner - Urban Decay - 24/7 Glide On Eye Pencil in Stash

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 on 7/20/2009 4:13:00 PM More reviews by rainyday479

Stash is a dark goldish-green eyeliner with an extremely creamy formula which helps the liner go on smoothly. Mistakes can be easily fixed because of the creaminess, but despite its name, it does not stay put 24/7. If anything, it will stay put for perhaps half (if that) the day before you need to touch up your eyeliner, but generally, this is only the case if you stray too close to your waterline. Otherwise, it stays put nicely for about 5 hours and then becomes lost in the oil from your eyelids..

Despite that, stash (and all the other shades from this line) has a nice intensity and is well-pigmented, so you can really play your eyes up quite a bit, or smudge it on for a more understated look. If you really want to make your liner last longer, pair it with urban decay's eye primer potion- it really helps.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/15/2009 2:36:00 PM More reviews by MARmaladeJay

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

A gorgeous olive green liner. I love the consistency, color payoff, and staying power. Stash gives my brown eyes a very soft look. I like that it has gold flecks in it. It doesn't bother me at all and I even wear contacts. The staying power on my watery eyes is that good! I will definitely purchase this color. I want to collect all of the 24/7 Glide on Eyeliners!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/22/2009 1:59:00 PM More reviews by 0037sammie

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is a gorgeous olive green colour with golden flecks. It is super pigmented, waterproof and really makes brown eyes pop, although I can see it working on all eye colours. The texture is creamy and does not budge after application, is waterproof and lasts all day. HG status for me, such a unique colour that is worth looking into!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/19/2009 11:21:00 PM More reviews by mdjmsj

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Wonderful, soft, easy to work with creamy formula. This blends/smudges well but DOESN'T melt off my eyelid or waterline by the end of the day-winning formula! It is expensive but worth it.

I received Stash with a mini travel gift set. This olive green liner is one of my favorites-very pretty, brings out the green in my hazel eyes, I love to wear this on my lid and waterline with green looks, or just to switch up a neutral. HG!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/18/2009 12:51:00 AM More reviews by dragonballz

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I bought this because it looked like a pencil version of my current "Starshower" and discontinued "Olive" Lancome Artliners. It looks really nice when I apply the Starshower liquid on my upper lid and use this under my eye and on the top corners of my lid to give it a more natural effect. However, I wish the product had less gold flecks in it because I find that matte eye makeup is more flattering on me since I am getting older. Even though Stash and Starshower are shimmery, it is really hard for me to find olive colors that do not have gray or green undertones so I can overlook that aspect for teh time being. Give this a try if you want a great neutral color with a kick.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/20/2009 11:13:00 PM More reviews by fragileeden

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I got Stash in the 24/7 Velvet Rope set. At first, I put it aside because I didn't really see myself using a green eyeliner but I got bored with the brown and black and white. It applies so creamy like all the 24/7 eyeliners. The color is a almost smokey like antique green with gold shimmer. Very wearable for not very neutral color. The staying power is great too. I've taken naps with it on before it barely smudges. It does fade a little on the waterline though. I'm have brown eyes. With this on, the brown really pops and some hazel/green comes out. Love it. Will probably buy the full size one I run out.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/4/2009 2:11:00 PM More reviews by Jimeezgirl

I love how all of the 24/7 liners glide on so smoothly. This color is my favorite so far! It is a nice olivey-gold that really looks great with my dark brown eyes. I did not expect to like this color so much. It is not too shimmery/glittery. It does not irritate my eyes either. It lasts just about all day on me and does not smudge once it sets. I will definitely purchase this color again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/3/2009 11:44:00 PM More reviews by TwoBostons

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Great creamy eyeliner that lasts all day. Nice olive-y green/gold with a hint of brown that looks great on hazel eyes. The sparkle is there, but not so over the top I can't wear it to my very conservative workplace. Does a good job of 'popping' out the green in your eyes. Definitely repurchase!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/2/2009 3:12:00 PM More reviews by Shayron

Love it! The liner is nice and creamy, it's easy to apply, and lasts a long time without fading.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/29/2009 1:21:00 PM More reviews by audmac

I got both of the 24/7 eye pencil sets and this color is my favorite of all. It is just gorgeous on me and now takes the place of my olive e/s that i used to wear as a lid color- I can just line and smudge this upwards and no need for the e/s. I love that the color is slightly metallic but not over the top. The 24/7s are the best eyeliners ever IMHO- soft and long lasting. I just purchased the full size of this so I can keep one at home and one in my purse. Stash is a great name for it cuz its definity staying in mine:)