Jane Iredale Handi Brush

4.8

Not tested on animals

on 10/9/2005 6:31:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

Gives you great coverage with the minerals. It's so SOFT, that I'm too spoiled to use anything else.

Love this brush, it works well for all powder type foundations. Portable too. Don't like the cover it comes with, but I still use the cover.

on 6/24/2005 9:39:00 AM

HG Brush!. Oh, how I love this brush. Its just perfect. Applies mineral foundation with ease. Good size. I think I need one for blush application. Cheaper to buy at skin, etc. Wonderful product.

on 6/6/2005 10:59:00 AM

I bought this after I started experimenting with mineral foundation. I was reluctant at first to buy it b/c I thought it was a bit pricy. I've got some other cheaper brushes, but I am glad I bought this one. It's soft and allows me to put on powder easy because of the flat shape.

on 3/17/2005 8:50:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

This brush really amazes me. The flat head picks up the right amount of pressed minerals, so there's no swirling, tapping, or blowing off excess required. At last I can use mineral makeup without making a mess.

on 2/12/2005 8:35:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

Nice flat brush. I use it with the pressed powder. I like the chisel brush better on the whole, though; it's a nice size for the blush pot and gets into the nooks and crannies between my nose and eyes better. If I had to choose between the two, I'd always pick the chisel.

on 2/11/2005 9:03:00 AM

Bought this for my JI pressed powder foundation, but I found that I like my BE kabuki better. It may be that I've just used the kabuki longer, though.
The handi brush didn't work well for me with the JI blush either---big brush, small blush. The BE baby buki is perfect for the JI blush.

on 1/29/2005 8:52:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Other, Cool

Great brush! Very flat and great for even coverage. I use for my foundation and blush.

on 1/23/2005 9:41:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I love this brush! The price is a little steep, but I used it with my JI pressed powder and it works like a charm. My must-have brush.

on 1/20/2005 6:04:00 PM

This is my HG brush that I use every day. Iíve owned this brush for a year now and it is very soft and has held itís shape incredibly well.

I carry this brush with me in my purse, and would like to eventually get another one to leave in my makeup stash at home.
I use powder foundations (MAC studio fix, jane iredale, chanel) and this brush gives me the better results than any other Iíve tried. The only time I donít use it with powder foundation is with BE (loose).

I swipe this brush over a baby wipe daily and wash it about every other week in mild soap or MAC brush cleaner.

If youíre using any powder foundation Ė or if you use pressed powder much Ė GET THIS BRUSH!!

Popular Makeup Brushes