September 1, 2014 | 1895 users online

Concealers - BeneFit Cosmetics - Erase paste

rated 5 of 5 on 2/1/2013 9:02:00 AM More reviews by mizzjennyy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

This product is ahh-mazing. I didn't have high hopes looking at the tub thinking it was maybe too dark (I got this in medium and I am NC25) but a little applied underneath my eyes instantly "erased" any darkness and brightened the area visibly. Like magic! Excellent concealer on dark spots as well. The melon undertone to this concealer is great for neutralizing brown-ness on the face, which is why I got the concealer in the first place.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/26/2013 3:06:00 PM More reviews by ihubah

Three shades Benefit? Really?
Benefit should definitely release more shades. The lightest shade was too light for my skintone so I just grabbed the medium and bought it without trying it out. At first I was disappointed by the color. it was not even medium. Its a salmony pink color and i was going to return it but I found this color worked really well at neutralizing my under eye circles. Thats basically what i use it for, color correcting. I use it for my undereye area, blending really well then i use a tiny bit of foundation on top. Packaging isn't the best but its cute. Im always a bit cautious of any product that requires dipping your fingers into (germs!) so i just use a clean makeup sponge to dab into the pot everyday. This product was a bit pricey considering the fact that I only use it for dark circles but the bright side to that is that I probably will never have to repurchase it cause I'll never run out.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 1/25/2013 11:21:00 PM More reviews by Mollieismehehe

I received this product with my Confessions of a Concealaholic kit from Benefit. The packaging in the cute little circular tub with the twist open top was adorable! However, the shade was WAY too dark for my pale skin tone. I couldn't use it at all and ended up giving it to my mother. I have heard that they make a fair version though, so maybe i should try that one. It is pretty pricey, so I probably won't buy it on my own. Over all, I can't really give a straight review of this product because the one I had was much too dark for my skin.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/24/2013 11:11:00 PM More reviews by Miriam44

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love this concealer. I had a makeup consultation before my wedding, and she suggested mixing in a hint of red lipstick with your undereye concealer because that helps offset the blue in the undereye area. (This is probably why the Bobbi Brown concealer works, because the peach-base has that hint of rosiness, this one has a similar peachy tint compared to my MUFE one.) I got this in a small sample kit at sephora, and I need to use a concealer brush with it since it's in a pot, but that's okay. I agree that it does crease a little bit but I use this before I do my eye makeup, then after I fix any creases and set it with powder and it lasts all day no problem. I wouldn't say it's a HG product, but it's a very good daily concealer for me.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/20/2013 9:46:00 AM More reviews by TeacherCarrie

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I used this as my undereye concealer for well over a year before I ran out. I did NOT repurchase it because I hated how badly it creased in the very fine lines under my eyes. While it was great with concealing the circles and lighter shade of skin (vs. the rest of my face) when I wore it, I hated that it would start to look cakey near the end of the day and crease. For the price I was not willing to repurchase it and instead went with the popular Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Eraser for Dark Circles. I love that 5x more!

rated 3 of 5 on 1/15/2013 1:24:00 AM More reviews by Jmesa1

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

It's ok. I've been using it for the past few months you only need a little bit lasts forever but creases under your eye and on the lids if used. It brightens up under eyes really well just very greasy/thick and doesn't stay on long. Doesn't do crap when using eyeliner on bottom lids.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/14/2013 11:21:00 PM More reviews by NatalieMae89

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I believe this is the best under eye concealer I have ever used. The texture and coverage covers and BRIGHTENS the crap out of my under eye area.

Saying this - I'm not a huge fan of it in spot treatments on other areas of my face simply because of it's texture. I definitely still use it, but it's so thick I sometimes feel greasy when wearing it all over my face - and my face needs a lot of coverage due to past acne dark spots.

I think the shade range, while small still works for me. Not sure thought how this would read on somebody who is super pale, or super dark. I'm pretty much middle ground in shade, so it works for me. I'm an NC 30 at MAC and a #2 in erase paste on a 1-3 scale.

Regardless of what I wish it would do, I will continue to buy this as my under eye concealer until I can find something better, but for right now I love it!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/12/2013 4:48:00 PM More reviews by asporkin

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

As many note, this creases alot when used as a main concealer. Instead, I use a thinner but well-pigmented product as my primary concealer (usually MUFE Full Cover in the tube, which doesn't crease) and then dot Erase Paste lightly in a few places under my eyes just to brighten the area. I've got really dark skin around my eyes thanks to heredity and this combo works really well to cover and lighten, plus doesn't use enough Paste to crease.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/8/2013 2:58:00 AM More reviews by Clarabelll

Love it! Covers my super dark freckles!

rated 3 of 5 on 1/6/2013 5:59:00 PM More reviews by hqnnah

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I got this concealer in the Concealaholic gift set from benefit and although I liked it at the time I don't think it's as good as the boi-ing concealers they do aswell. Don't get me wrong, it's waaay better than those cheap nasty stick concealers you can get but i felt as if it lacked in pigmentation in comparison. You basically end up putting alot on for all over coverage and this isn't the best thing to do with this product as I find it's rather thick and sticky and finds its way into all the creases around my eyes. It's also not a very good blemish coverer due to the same reasons. So although it's not bad I would opt for the boi-ing concealer instead of this. To give you some ideas of shades I used erase paste in medium and boi-ing in number 2.