BeneFit Cosmetics Erase paste

3.7

petrolatum, lanolin, isopropyl, palmitate, paraffin, euphorbia, cerifera (candelilla) wax, glycine soja (soybean) oil, tocopherol, propylparaben, retinyl palmitate [ /-: titanium dioxidde (CI 77891), iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499)

on 6/1/2013 2:05:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm

I did not purchase this myself; my sister no longer enjoyed using it, so handed it down to me. It's packaged in a jar container, so it's difficult to get the product out, using either my middle or ring finger. It's quite salmony, and works well for my under eye circles: my insecurity. I, however, will not purchase this product because of its price and my faith in drugstore products.

on 5/28/2013 9:43:00 PM

Price: $32
Benefit cosmetics always suck me in by the cute packaging and therefore i find myself paying a ridiculous amount of money for a not so great product. This was no exception, I found it caked up really quickly. Did not do a great job at concealing both my under eye circles and acne/acne scarring. I wouldn't waste your money on this!

on 5/27/2013 7:00:00 AM

I did quite like this concealer- but at £20 for a little pot I thought it would be better than it was. Although it was good enough, it did wear off after a couple of hours like any other concealer. It covered acne quite well but not amazingly. Also, the "fair" shade was still quite orange. The little pot was very cute (as with all benefit products) but I didn't really like the applicator so I used my fingers instead. I probably won't buy again, because although it was decent it's very expensive for just a small amount that lasted about 3 months.

Personally, I love this product! Yes, it's thick and you need to take your time to blend it out, but once you do the result is flawless! This covers everything! A little goes a long way.

However when I work 9 hour days I do notice that my under eye circles start to show through half way through the day, only a little not completely noticeable. I just add the Australis fresh and flawless powder and I'm good to go. The packaging is cute and easy to travel with.

Apart from the one downside, I still absolutely love this product.

on 5/20/2013 6:01:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I personally love this product for my under eyes. Due to lack of sleep for doing non-sense things, like watch an entire season of Being Human in one night, I have gotten some dark circles. The salmon color is perfect for canceling out the blues. I have an olive/tan skin tone so my dark circles don;t stand out so much as people with lighter skin tones. I think the way you apply this concealer is what will make or break it for you. I apply it two different ways: 1, with a domed fluffy brush, or 2, with my ring finger. I find that buffing the concealer with a domed fluffy brush makes it last longer and look a lot more airbrushed. And I always set this concealer with MUFE HD Powder.

It's all about application :)

on 5/20/2013 5:52:00 PM

Really bad concealer. I have under eye wrinkles and it settles in and makes them stand out. Also wears out very quickly and makes the under eye area look patchy and gross. I was so excited about trying this but turned out to be horrible stuff. Not to mention if feels really heavy and oily when you first put it on.

on 5/20/2013 2:34:00 PM

Got this concealer in the Benefit 'Looking for Mr Bright' Kit-it's a mini but there seems to be quite a lot of it. It came in the colour 2 which is medium and a sort or orangey colout. I don't have pale or dark skin so this may have been slightly too dark for me but shouldnt have been anything too drastic
it's a nice creamy texture and blends in well. It settles into lines underneath my eyes very quickly though. Wouldnt use this for blemish's on my face as it does very little for that-just looks orange. This is alright underneath my eyes-if i had the light colour i may like it but i dont really know

on 5/20/2013 12:32:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

It's pretty good for under eye concealing, or just a few dabs here and there if you don't want to wear foundation. It does cake into fine lines under the eyes, but can be easily corrected. It looks quite natural, unless you have dry skin under your eyes. Hydrate before putting it on! I'd buy it again, but knowing me, I'll probably wanna try something else next time.

on 5/10/2013 10:25:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

These past year ive been getting really bad dark circles because i dont sleep enough T.T (darn you school !) I would always have horrible circles going into class and my teachers can tell that Im tired. I didn't want to look like the walking dead going to school everyday so I decided to try this raved undereye concealer ! Im in the shade Medium and I'm a bit lighter than NC25. You only need a tiny amount or else your undereye area will become caketastic ;D The tones in this concealer really do correct my circles and brighten up my eyes. The consistency was pretty thin for a cream concealer but also a bit oilier than my liking. So I wear it t school blah blah blah. I put my makeup on at around 7:30 A.M and by 11:00 A.M you can tell it creased, faded, and most importantly, IT SMEARED MY MASCARA AND EYELINER. Now i have oily eyelids so I tend to use waterproof on my eyes. But this little thing managed to smear waterproof formulas. Tried it out a few more times, same thing happens. This thing was mad expensive too ! So I don't recommend it. Maybe if you have drier undereyes but if you have an oily eye area, stay away D:

Wasn't impressed with this product at all. Just got a sample so I didn't pay for it, but noticed how expensive it was. My Maybelline Fit me concealer works way better than this stuff!

Top Rated BeneFit Cosmetics Products