September 30, 2014 | 1115 users online

Hair Treatments - Moroccanoil - Morrocan Oil Treatment

rated 5 of 5 on 8/3/2012 1:17:00 PM More reviews by bloch123

I have very thick frizzy wavy hair. My stylist suggested me this and I never looked back. This is the only product which tames it down and gives it a very soft feel. I absolutely love this product and would recommend it !!!

rated 3 of 5 on 7/18/2012 8:09:00 AM More reviews by kelseyj

I swear this product makes me hair more dry. Yes, I get a little bit of shine but it leaves my fine hair with a weird sort of coating on it, almost like it just coats the hair shaft, not penetrate and moisten it. Does anyone know all the ingredients in this product? There is no way it is 100% pure argan oil

rated 5 of 5 on 7/16/2012 5:43:00 PM More reviews by sosu89

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

I love what this product does for my hair, I use one pump on towel dried hair before I use my hair dryer. I can really tell a difference, makes my hair soft and so much easier to brush (my hair is thick, wavy and highlighted blonde). Having bleached hair this is pefect for keeping my hair moisturised. Only negative, I travel a lot and the bottle leaks very easily while in your bag! This has become a must have product for me!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/16/2012 8:50:00 AM More reviews by Angelina73

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I like MOROCCANOIL pretty much.
The only thing I DON'T Like is a PRICE as for me it is TOO
expensive.

For example here in Moscow Moroccanoil 100ml costs 50-60$ for bottle.

I used to buy it on Ebay BUT last times MOROCCANOIL closed
the auctions I placed bids on since (as explained seller)
they don't like to see their products sell low price from
Israel bla..bla..bla...

By the way the lowest price for MOROCCANOIL can be found only in Israel since it's

Israel Brand and produced there.

So the lowest price I could get from Israel was 37$ including delivery on

www.ledyshop.com comparing to 50$ locally in Moscow.

It is nice product but their price policy really sucks :(
Anna

rated 3 of 5 on 7/13/2012 12:31:00 AM More reviews by curlyhairchick369

first of all, if you are planning on repurchasing this product and you frequently travel to Israel, ONLY buy it there. it is about one fourth the price it is here. i wasnt impressed. it did make my hair very soft, but if i put it in while my hair was wet without my HG garnier curl sculpting cream gel, the result was soft but very frizzy and poofy hair. however, when i apply dry, the results are ok. honestly there are better products if you're hair is damaged and you want softness. and for the price, NOT worth it. thankfully i got the small bottle :)

rated 2 of 5 on 7/2/2012 4:42:00 PM More reviews by jameyskye

I use the original, not the Light.
It is way too hyped up. First, argon oil is great for your hair. Yes. But silicones and other chemicals are not. And they are in this product. This product does more damage than good. It just makes your hair LOOK good.
The pump leaks ( I have used more than one bottle and they all leak) but the lid doesnt.
The smell isnt horrible but not pleasant.
Over 40 dollars for 3.4 oz
Wont be repurchasing. I will just buy organic argon oil from now on.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 on 6/30/2012 1:23:00 AM More reviews by Tegugirl13

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I got a sample package with a shampoo, conditioner, and the oil treatment for my daughter. She has fine, shoulder lenth hair, but a lot of it. Her hair is always dried out and tangled. I've tried l'oreal, suave, and several other brands to no avail. This product worked wonders for her. However, I tried it on my hair and felt no change. My hair is thick, long, and dyed. I had better luck with Aussie 3 minute miracle. I also did not like the smell of this product. It reminded me of the flea spray I use on my dog.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/29/2012 10:45:00 AM More reviews by godudicas

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Blue

I bought this just to see what all the hype was about and I instantly fell in love with it! It's so amazing and leaves my hair feeling extremely silky and looking very smooth. My hair gets greasy quite quickly so I was a bit hesitant about putting oil in my hair but it was fine. I also find it works best when I let my hair dry naturally until it is about 70-80% dry and then I put the product in and blow dry. I'm not sure why but my hair just feels silkier this way.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/12/2012 4:06:00 AM More reviews by XpugsX

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

OK, a lot of people seem to love this stuff. I purchased this against my better judgement because it was very expensive and I kind of knew it was going to be a dud. I have colour treated hair and I usually apply serums before blow drying. The size of the bottle was tiny, but then, so is the serum bottle, so not much difference there (except the price). I applied the oil to damp hair and set about blow drying my hair in its usual straight design. My serum would usually leave my hair looking sleek with a few flyaways that I would slick down with some hair putty. The Moroccan oil left it looking like I had applied no product at all. I had a couple of choices - wash my hair again and apply serum to blow dry or put my hair up for the day. I chose to wear my hair up and decided to try and slick it with the Moroccan Oil whilst it was dry. It did a half reasonable job of making my hair look shiny, but there are so many products that can do the same thing at a fraction of the price. An expensive waste of money.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/4/2012 9:40:00 PM More reviews by SamanthaJo19

This is such an amazing treatment! Yes, it is pretty expensive, but it lasts for such a long time and unlike a lot of other products it doesn't make your hair greasy! My hair stylist put this in my hair and said she's never had anyone return it, and I fell in love with it. I have such thick hair, and its medium-long in length, she literally took the lid off and poured it in her hand and applied it. All that and my hair wasn't even greasy, but soft, shiny, and healthy. I brought this along in my suitcase when visiting my mom, and noticed it leaking. So I now have it in a plastic bag, which is unfortunate since the price. But I will continue to repurchase this for a long time! I've had mine since November 11' and its more than half full!