October 21, 2014 | 966 users online

Hair Treatments - Moroccanoil - Morrocan Oil Treatment

rated 5 of 5 on 8/4/2012 8:44:00 PM More reviews by productobsess

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

OMG, love the shampoo, conditioner and oil for afterwards! I have dry to normal hair with a bit of frizz and used to get split ends from heat styling- not anymore!!!!
I have used GHD iron oil, Argan Secret (from Sallys) and Kerastase Elixr and Chroma Riche range in the past and none of those have shown real results, they just left my hair feeling 'nice'.
I use the full Moroccanoil range and think you have to in order to get the full benefits from the products. I've tried substituting some Moroccanoil products for Kerastase products that I had left over but it's not the same unless you use the full system. As soon as you apply the conditioner and your hair feels like silk, then afterwards the oil works great on dry ends and I have sincerely noticed a reduction in split ends. It reduces blow drying time and protects from heat damage. I initially bought this to use on special occasions or when my hair really 'needed' it, but now I can't go back to any other shampoo/conditioner range!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/4/2012 11:25:00 AM More reviews by emichelle

I have been using Moroccan Oil for almost two years. I have fine, wavy hair, and a lot of it! After washing and conditioning my hair in the shower and combing it out, I pump a nickel-sized amount of product into my palm and smooth it through the length of my hair (my hairstylist uses this product throughout all of my hair... even my scalp, but I prefer not to do that daily). It smells amazing and makes my hair soft whether I decide to let it dry naturally or heat-style. It's very expensive but it lasts FOREVER. My only issue with it is that it's a difficult product to travel with. I purchased the travel-size bottle from my local beauty supply store. Unfortunately, just like the regular bottle, it is made of glass. I have tried pouring it into a small plastic bottle from Target but it somehow seeped through the opening and made a mess. Because I love this product and insist on using it every day, I bubble wrap the travel-size AND place it in a small plastic baggie AND put it in a separate pocket of my carry-on so that if it does somehow break or spill, it doesn't ruin anything.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/3/2012 1:17:00 PM More reviews by bloch123

I have very thick frizzy wavy hair. My stylist suggested me this and I never looked back. This is the only product which tames it down and gives it a very soft feel. I absolutely love this product and would recommend it !!!

rated 3 of 5 on 7/18/2012 8:09:00 AM More reviews by kelseyj

I swear this product makes me hair more dry. Yes, I get a little bit of shine but it leaves my fine hair with a weird sort of coating on it, almost like it just coats the hair shaft, not penetrate and moisten it. Does anyone know all the ingredients in this product? There is no way it is 100% pure argan oil

rated 5 of 5 on 7/16/2012 5:43:00 PM More reviews by sosu89

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

I love what this product does for my hair, I use one pump on towel dried hair before I use my hair dryer. I can really tell a difference, makes my hair soft and so much easier to brush (my hair is thick, wavy and highlighted blonde). Having bleached hair this is pefect for keeping my hair moisturised. Only negative, I travel a lot and the bottle leaks very easily while in your bag! This has become a must have product for me!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/16/2012 8:50:00 AM More reviews by Angelina73

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I like MOROCCANOIL pretty much.
The only thing I DON'T Like is a PRICE as for me it is TOO
expensive.

For example here in Moscow Moroccanoil 100ml costs 50-60$ for bottle.

I used to buy it on Ebay BUT last times MOROCCANOIL closed
the auctions I placed bids on since (as explained seller)
they don't like to see their products sell low price from
Israel bla..bla..bla...

By the way the lowest price for MOROCCANOIL can be found only in Israel since it's

Israel Brand and produced there.

So the lowest price I could get from Israel was 37$ including delivery on

www.ledyshop.com comparing to 50$ locally in Moscow.

It is nice product but their price policy really sucks :(
Anna

rated 3 of 5 on 7/13/2012 12:31:00 AM More reviews by curlyhairchick369

first of all, if you are planning on repurchasing this product and you frequently travel to Israel, ONLY buy it there. it is about one fourth the price it is here. i wasnt impressed. it did make my hair very soft, but if i put it in while my hair was wet without my HG garnier curl sculpting cream gel, the result was soft but very frizzy and poofy hair. however, when i apply dry, the results are ok. honestly there are better products if you're hair is damaged and you want softness. and for the price, NOT worth it. thankfully i got the small bottle :)

rated 2 of 5 on 7/2/2012 4:42:00 PM More reviews by jameyskye

I use the original, not the Light.
It is way too hyped up. First, argon oil is great for your hair. Yes. But silicones and other chemicals are not. And they are in this product. This product does more damage than good. It just makes your hair LOOK good.
The pump leaks ( I have used more than one bottle and they all leak) but the lid doesnt.
The smell isnt horrible but not pleasant.
Over 40 dollars for 3.4 oz
Wont be repurchasing. I will just buy organic argon oil from now on.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 on 6/30/2012 1:23:00 AM More reviews by Tegugirl13

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I got a sample package with a shampoo, conditioner, and the oil treatment for my daughter. She has fine, shoulder lenth hair, but a lot of it. Her hair is always dried out and tangled. I've tried l'oreal, suave, and several other brands to no avail. This product worked wonders for her. However, I tried it on my hair and felt no change. My hair is thick, long, and dyed. I had better luck with Aussie 3 minute miracle. I also did not like the smell of this product. It reminded me of the flea spray I use on my dog.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/29/2012 10:45:00 AM More reviews by godudicas

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Blue

I bought this just to see what all the hype was about and I instantly fell in love with it! It's so amazing and leaves my hair feeling extremely silky and looking very smooth. My hair gets greasy quite quickly so I was a bit hesitant about putting oil in my hair but it was fine. I also find it works best when I let my hair dry naturally until it is about 70-80% dry and then I put the product in and blow dry. I'm not sure why but my hair just feels silkier this way.