Revlon ColorStay Pressed powder

3.2

Talc, Mica, Bismuth Oxychloride, Zinc Stearate, Silica, Nylon-12, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Polyethylene, Octyldodecyl Glycol Grapeseedate, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Isododecane, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, LEcithin, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Cymbidium Grandiflorum Flower Extract, Serica (Silk), Malva Sylvestris Extract (Mallow), Lilium Candidum Bulb Extract, Lactobacillus, Eriodictyon Californicum Ferment Extract, Lauroyl Lysine, Alumina, dimethiconol, dimethicone, Silsesquioxane Copolymer, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, PHenoxyethanol, Sorbic Acid, May Contain , -: Mica, Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499), titanium dioxide (CI 77891), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163)

I bought this only once and I didn't love it. It was heavy and didn't give me that radiant look that I get with other products. It was lighter than it looked in the packaging and that didn't help much. I don't like this powder and I don't recommend it.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

I have to agree - chalky, heavy, and much lighter than it looks in the package. I prefer the Maybelline Dream Matte.

I expected the Revlon Colorstay pressed powder to be as good as the liquid foundation but it let me down horribly. I have yellow-undertoned skin so maybe this is the reason why it looks so bad on me, but it literally turns my skin pink. It is probably well suited for NW skin tones but for my NC skin tone it makes my face look like I am wearing more makeup than I really am. Not liking this product at all, going to go back to my mineralize skinfinish natural ASAP. Horrible product for asian skintones

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

Im on my way to buying my 3rd powder and I just bought my first one over a year ago. I generally cant use powders as I have a difficult tone to match and powders look powdery on my skin or a melty mess. I use this as a setting powder on top of shu umuera foundation. It doesnt look cakey or powdery - of course I spritz on a blended toner/moisturizer afterwards to add more moisture. I also use this alone when I am lazy and want to tone down redness of any existing acne I have. It shows off as slightly translucent in the light/medium I get. I use revlons golden beige even though it is not enough gold and too much beige.

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure

I bought this powder in medium/deep. I was looking for deep but couldn't find it so I settled for this. I use it over a foundation that's a bit too red and dark and this helps balance things out. It mattify's nicely and helps my skin look smooth but it doesn't stay long at all.

I'd give it two hours (at the MOST) before I started getting oily again. Maybe. My Rimmel Stay Matte powder keeps me decent for about 3 and it's about 5 bucks cheaper. So I guess if you don't mind re-powdering it's not so bad. But I want to stay matte for as long as possible and as cheaply as possible.

The puff that it came with is ok. Just ok. The mirror is nice and so is the packaging. It doesn't feel like it's going to snap into pieces in your hand.

I think I would like it better if I had it in the proper color.

I don't know what it is but I guess there is a miracle ingredient that makes my pore invesible. That is very important to me when it comes to choosing a pressed powder. It gives you nice coverage yet natural finish if you use a thick kabuki type of brush. It's definately a must have for me.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Doesn't set makeup or mattify, and fades just as quickly as any other pressed powder out there. The compact is nice though, heavy duty with a good mirror in it, so for that it gets an extra star.

I have a hard time finding powder that really works for me. My skin gets really oily after a few hours, and I hate looking in the mirror and seeing how shiny my face is. I've tried Covergirl and Maybelline powders but they weren't that great. I recently got Revlon Colorstay powder in fair (I have very, very fair skin and this shade fits my skin tone perfectly.) because of it's good reviews. I was very happy with the results. It looks natural and feels lightweight yet has great coverage. My skin feels really soft with it on and I get less shiny during the day! yay! Overall great product, will buy again.

I bought this pressed powder to use as a setting powder for my foundation. It adds just a hint of color and helps keep me from looking like an oil slick at the end of the day. I do not use the pretty pathetic little pad that comes with the powder. Instead, I use a fluffy powder brush, so that seems to do the trick. My biggest complaint about this product is the packaging. It would be awesome if there was a small mirror in the lid of the compact. I'd also love for the compact to feel more substantial in my hands, but for the price, I can deal with the packaging as it is currently.

Heavy, cacky and blotchy on me. Opposite of the airbrushed look.