April 23, 2014 | 1410 users online

Powder - Revlon - ColorStay Pressed powder

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 on 1/12/2009 1:21:00 AM More reviews by onyxwings

I would buy this again if I needed to. I think the packaging is fine. It does give me a matte face, though. My T zone dissappears with this stuff. But I've only used it during the winter so far, and it does show your dry patches. So I guess you have to put on foundation or lotion before you put this stuff on. Also, I don't like the puff it comes with. It actually looks better if I just apply it with my fingers because the excess comes off on my hands and helps with the flaking.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/3/2008 8:48:00 AM More reviews by Cweb1

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have finally found my favourite pressed powder !
Revlon's Colorstay pressed powder is the best at keeping me matte for several hours.
Nice colors too.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/1/2008 1:26:00 AM More reviews by vivaicewine

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This product is my favorite. I bought a medium-deep one which is enough to gives a flawless, light, healthy and natural look by just a tiny apply. And the packaging is ideal and very convenient for travel (although I do not really like the puff it provides).

rated 1 of 5 on 9/13/2008 3:22:00 AM More reviews by dixie60

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I am nc20. I can wear the buff foundation fine but if I add this too it it turns orange on me. I bought light. I will have to give this to someone who is more cool complected. I really like how slim the compact is though.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/7/2008 4:29:00 PM More reviews by dall1

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Blue

Nothing special about this powder-- It makes your face look too powdery, no matter how little you put on. I have bought cheap powder that looked way better -- don't waste your money on this.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/30/2008 12:52:00 PM More reviews by funnygirl131

I do like this product alot. I bought it in light to pair with my buff foundation of the same brand. I also think the packaging is fine ,I don't want anything big and bulky and the simple black is kind of chic looking.For me it controlled my oily skin and also lasted all day.I sometimes skip foundation and just use this either with my Alima mmu brush or the puff it comes with for a fast shine down look.It can feel a bit drying ,but that feeling fades quickly.It looks very fresh and well put together over foundation as well. I read some reviewers said it clung to their dry patches as any makeup would do,a few days of exfoliating and a good moisturizer will help with that .

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 6/21/2008 12:57:00 AM More reviews by stitcheskisses

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

HORRIBLE PRODUCT!!I hate this overpriced crap with a passion!!It sticks and makes my skin break out right away!!It has a very heavy feel to it and it does not stay on very good at all!!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/10/2008 2:09:00 PM More reviews by RachelFay81

I liked what I read about the reviews, main thing I saw the low rating on was the packaging. This I did find to be true it is very light and flimsy. It is similar to the MAC Mineralize packaging with the push tab to open. But on to the quality of the powder. First of all I don't wear liquid foundation as a habbit so I was using this for touchups. From a distance looked ok. When I got closer you can see the little tiny patches of powder and also, dry patches got ALLLLLL of the attention of the other features on my face. The search still continues.....
EDIT**went to 4 lippies it began to blend well after waiting, and also it would probably be perfect over foundation. Will edit if it wears off quickly.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/31/2008 4:49:00 PM More reviews by coladas

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is ok . As you all may know I have such oily skin that nothing seems to control oil, I have to remind myself to touch up and that is just too annoying. It can get thick from touch ups.
I use with my Colorstay foundation in Buff a covergirl powder, I would buy this again I guess.

Update: I have found something better, Simply powder from Covergirl, so no, I would not buy this again.
Update 2013: This oxidizes when you get oil break thru, also I noticed if you put on too much it looks greyish so I am still looking, also I don't use simply powder from Covergirl anymore.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 4/22/2008 1:58:00 PM More reviews by weeks919

This is quite chalky. Its thick and drying. Ick.