April 16, 2014 | 2066 users online

Makeup Brushes - Sonia Kashuk - Synthetic Flat Top Multipurpose Brush

rated 5 of 5 on 4/12/2011 12:19:00 PM More reviews by herbgurl82

Wonderful brush for both liquid foundation and cream blush. Bristles are dense, and provide an airbrushed finish. The only con is that it is sorta expensive, but with proper care, I am sure that it will last for a long time...

rated 3 of 5 on 4/10/2011 12:29:00 AM More reviews by Stef83

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I am so jealous that people have had good luck with this brush! I just returned mine today. I don't know why I didn't get the same airbrushed finish that everyone is raving about!?!? You have to wash this brush after every use, especially when using liquid foundation. You do not get the same finish after using the brush when it has dried up foundation on it. On a good note, the brush was very soft and didn't shed and the price wasn't that bad, I just wish it would have worked for me because I had high hopes!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/10/2011 12:12:00 AM More reviews by SaraNikkita

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I use this brush to put on my liquid foundation. It works great!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/9/2011 11:42:00 PM More reviews by devmar

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I use this brush with my pur minerals foundation and the result is as close to airbrushed as I've ever seen my skin:). Amazing quality and softness for the price and performance, go buy it before they realize how amazing it is for the price! Never sheds, EVER.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/5/2011 11:49:00 PM More reviews by Gaijin

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I absolutely love this super soft dense brush! I use this to apply cream blush, as it's great for stipling on the right amount and then to blend it out afterwards. I also like using this with mineral powder foundation if I want thicker coverage. It takes a long time to dry when I wash it, but that's due to it being so dense. Highly recommend.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/3/2011 1:47:00 PM More reviews by sfreeman87

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Picked this up at Target quite a few months ago and love using it with my loose powder, or blush. It applies nicely and is good quality for the price. Very soft, nice handle, and great brush. Much better than many of the expensive Sephora "Premium Brand" ones I have bought. First great synthetic brush I have gotten.
I haven't had any problems with it shedding, and would definitely recommend it.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/3/2011 11:24:00 AM More reviews by AmyReneeWV

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Best liquid foundation makeup brush ever!!!!!!!!!!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/2/2011 12:33:00 PM More reviews by synmyn

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

This brush has started me on a love affair with the Sonia Kashuk brush line. A couple of years ago, I saw these brushes at Target and passed on them because I didn't like the look of the black handles. I also was uncertain about the quality since they were an inexpensive "drugstore" brand. Then a couple of months ago, I stumbled on to the glowing reviews for this brush and decided to give it a try.

All I can say is, "Wow!" and eat humble pie. I will never again equate brush quality with price.

This brush is so soft that even my hypersensitive skin doesn't react regardless of how much I blend and rub. And you can't beat the versatility--it can be used for creams and powders with equally outstanding results.

I can't believe the quality for the price. This could easily sell for triple or quadruple the $15 suggested retail price.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/1/2011 10:38:00 PM More reviews by ameresh

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Great brush. You can buff, smooth, and stipple with it. Well worth $15.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/1/2011 10:21:00 PM More reviews by cheriebee27

I absolutely LOVE this brush. I use MUFE F&B foundation, and after applying the foundation to my skin, I use this to smooth it out and blend any harsh lines. I also use it to apply my powder. It works fantastically. The bristles are thick and dense, but oh so soft. The handle is smooth and comfortable in the hand. I'd go as far as to say this is just as good as any MAC brush. I believe it's about $15, so you're definitely getting a lot of bang for your buck. I definitely recommend it!