October 24, 2014 | 938 users online

Makeup Brushes - Sonia Kashuk - Synthetic Flat Top Multipurpose Brush

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/26/2011 1:27:00 PM More reviews by kimwhittkeli

use this for my creme blush but want to get another one to try out foundation and TM. this is a great price!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 4/25/2011 3:33:00 PM More reviews by rockangel04

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This brush shed like crazy and I couldn't get it to quit. This is my third face brush from SK that shed really bad. Needless to say I'm done trying her face brushes. Also mine didn't feel nearly as soft as the display target has out.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/25/2011 12:31:00 AM More reviews by Menolikepolos

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Blue

Wonderful liquid foundation brush. Just love it. Beautifully made, and love the curved handle for grip. Buffs product right into the skin. Has lasted me over two years and still looks brand new.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/22/2011 2:38:00 AM More reviews by SweetLash

I really like this.It's really soft, however the first time I used it, it felt a little prickly for some reason. and I noticed that the top was unevenly cut , there was a slight dent in the flattop. I guess it was just that one brush. Overall, still good.
I use it for a bunch of things, but mostly for my Maybelline Superstay foundation, and it gives me a very airbrushed application. this is awesome because I'm not a huge fan of the flat foundation brush. i also use this to apply my countour powder, works perfectly! it's funny because this brush was meant for creams, but i don't use it for creams. I love the look and feel of the brush. the packaging was a bit excessive. overall, i'd buy another if it came in a travel size.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/12/2011 12:19:00 PM More reviews by herbgurl82

Wonderful brush for both liquid foundation and cream blush. Bristles are dense, and provide an airbrushed finish. The only con is that it is sorta expensive, but with proper care, I am sure that it will last for a long time...

rated 3 of 5 on 4/10/2011 12:29:00 AM More reviews by Stef83

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I am so jealous that people have had good luck with this brush! I just returned mine today. I don't know why I didn't get the same airbrushed finish that everyone is raving about!?!? You have to wash this brush after every use, especially when using liquid foundation. You do not get the same finish after using the brush when it has dried up foundation on it. On a good note, the brush was very soft and didn't shed and the price wasn't that bad, I just wish it would have worked for me because I had high hopes!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/10/2011 12:12:00 AM More reviews by SaraNikkita

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I use this brush to put on my liquid foundation. It works great!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/9/2011 11:42:00 PM More reviews by devmar

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I use this brush with my pur minerals foundation and the result is as close to airbrushed as I've ever seen my skin:). Amazing quality and softness for the price and performance, go buy it before they realize how amazing it is for the price! Never sheds, EVER.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/5/2011 11:49:00 PM More reviews by Gaijin

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I absolutely love this super soft dense brush! I use this to apply cream blush, as it's great for stipling on the right amount and then to blend it out afterwards. I also like using this with mineral powder foundation if I want thicker coverage. It takes a long time to dry when I wash it, but that's due to it being so dense. Highly recommend.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/3/2011 1:47:00 PM More reviews by sfreeman87

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Picked this up at Target quite a few months ago and love using it with my loose powder, or blush. It applies nicely and is good quality for the price. Very soft, nice handle, and great brush. Much better than many of the expensive Sephora "Premium Brand" ones I have bought. First great synthetic brush I have gotten.
I haven't had any problems with it shedding, and would definitely recommend it.