July 26, 2014 | 942 users online

Treatments (Face) - Burt's Bees - Naturally Ageless Serum

rated 5 of 5 on 9/17/2008 10:14:00 AM More reviews by tjrenee

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have been using this product for the past 2 weeks and so far I really like it! I I am not crazy about the smell but it doesn't last that long.I have been putting this on at night and my skin feels and looks smoother in the morning. Now it is not a miracle worker but I am wanting to try the ageless daytime lotion to. So far so good! Also it feels greasy going on but it does absorb into the skin and I haven't had any breakouts from it yet!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/11/2008 3:59:00 PM More reviews by Jackie0219

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I've been using this serum for a little over a month now and my skin has NEVER looked better, not even when I was 16, I'm seriously not kidding...I only use it at night so that nothing goes over it...I apply it generously around my eyes and on the areas where the first fine lines typically form...The following morning, the results are truly astounding...I'll be 27 soon but my skin is almost as flawless as my baby daughter's skin, and that's without a single speck of foundation! I'm COMPLETELY sold....The fact that it's all natural is a PLUS :) A++ all the way, I'd pay twice the price for these results!

7 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 9/4/2008 5:29:00 PM More reviews by csj18

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love this serum! I have been using it at night in place of moisturizer and it is great. I like it better than the Attar of Rose, which left my skin red (due to the lavender I think).

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/3/2008 10:15:00 PM More reviews by zoey

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I'm 35 years old & have oily, acne prone skin. I used to love using BB's Attar of Rose serum (very sparingly though). I've been using the Naturally Ageless Serum for 3 months now & am loving it! I only use 2 drops & it absorbs in fully within a few minutes. No breakouts, no greasy residue. I love the scent too. I used my CVS bucks to purchase this product but would probably look on eBay next time around. I prefer using this product at bedtime & during the day, I like Dr. Hauschka's Normalizing Day Oil better. It's a thinner consistency & works well with my loose mineral foundation.

7 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 9/3/2008 6:16:00 PM More reviews by TRGIRL66

UPdate - I ran out of this and missed it so much. I've been using cocunut oil which is good, but too oily during the day and stays oily around the eyes. I just scored two bottles of this on ebay and can't wait to get it.

This is an amazing product. I purchased at Ulta for $25 after seeing reviews here. Like other reviews the smell was a bit much at first it smells to me like lavender but there is no lavender in it? The smell does go away and I too am used to it and like it. I am using this at night and in the AM and it made an amazing difference in my skin in a few weeks, THEN I spilled it and I'm like on a tight budget and I have to say I am a product junkie and after this was gone, my skin was not the same. So I patiently bid on ebay and got two bottles and am all set for awhile remember to tighten the cap.

What I noticed is it does sofen the lines around the eys and forehead, soaks into the skin leaving it smooth and my skin is much clearer. I love that it's all natural. Great find!!!

8 out of 9 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 8/10/2008 11:08:00 PM More reviews by unloveable82

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

FYI i scored 5 brand new bottles of this for $30 including shipping. So try ebay before you spend 25$ a pop. This is only my 4th day using and i adore it already. Being that it had an almost perfect rating and was burt's bees i was confident enough to buy in bulk. I love the smell, the packaging is nice but i opted to keep in box as other did because of the nature of the oils. It's very effective at moisturizing my skin. It has already cleared up a rough patch that i had. I will update after awhile.
UPDATE: very happy with this, makes a noticable difference in skins texture and softness. an amazing base for mineral makeup, leaves a dewy quality. has evened out my skin tone and made my face sooooo soft!!

5 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 8/6/2008 2:33:00 AM More reviews by Misterio

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Smells good, does what it says and absorbs easily. I actually found this for only 20$ at Copps. It may seem expensive, but it lasts forever and if you were to buy the oils individually, it would be pretty expensive. The packaging is nice although some people might freak out over glass bottles. The bottle IS clear though, so you should keep it in the box or covered from sunlight so the oils don't go rancid. All in all, this is a great product, and it is 100% natural which is always a plus since many chemicals used in other skin care products are based off natural ingredients.

4 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/19/2008 4:45:00 PM More reviews by msgrape

I LOVE this serum!! I had to get used to the smell, but now it seems fresh to me. I apply under my makeup and it gives my face a dewy (not shiney) glow. The ingredients seem very natural. Small bottle for $25, but I do not use that much, so it should last for awhile.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/22/2008 4:04:00 AM More reviews by phan22

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

I'm reviewing a little prematurely because I've only used this three times so far, but I like it! I have sensitive, oily-with-dry-patches skin that can flare up easily if I use the wrong thing. Lately my problem has been my skin feeling tight and overly chemically exfoliated. So far, this serum doesn't seem to make my skin act up. It actually calms it down and hasn't caused any breakouts (yet). Takes care of my dry patches (really dry spots needed extra lotion on top) and is surprisingly not greasy- soaks in fairly quickly. Toned down my redness and my skin looks smooth and glowing. Haven't tried it under MU and probably won't because I get oily. I only need to use one drop for my whole face and neck because I don't really need it for anti-aging yet; more preventive for me. I'm glad I tried this because I've been looking for a light serum that doesn't clog pores and is gentle enough for my picky skin. This is the only thing I've tried lately that does NOT cause the skin around my mouth, nose, eyes (sensitive areas) to sting. Don't like the glass bottle and I keep it in the box it came in so sunlight/light doesn't ruin it. This seems to give my skin a chance to heal and keeps it from producing too much oil. Smells herby at first, but fades away. I would recommend this even for young people and oily skinned people- such a bargain too, compared to other serums ($25).
INGREDIENTS TAKEN OFF THE BOX (not sure why it's a little different from the first reviewer):
rosa canina (rose hips) seed oil, simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) seed oil, borago officinalis (borage) seed oil, corylus avellana (hazelnut) seed oil, oenothera biennis (evening primrose) oil, tritium vulgare (wheat germ) oil, calendula officinalis (calendula) flower extract, camellia sinensis (green tea) leaf extract, helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil, citrus aurantium amara (bitter orange) oil, rosa damascena (bulgarian rose) flower oil, punica granatum (pomegranate) oil, tocopherol, glycine soja (soybean) oil, vegetable oil, beta carotene.
UPDATE 7/2/08: I still enjoy using this. Hasn't been causing any breakouts. Keeps my oily skin balanced. I only use once a day at night, one drop for whole face. I can tell one bottle will last me a long time. I actually love the smell now!

11 out of 12 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 6/18/2008 9:51:00 AM More reviews by Nials007

This product is amazing! I would say it's great for any kind of skin- aged obviously, oily, dry, or sensitive.
This is actually my mom's and since I didn't have a moisturizer I kept using this every night without giving it much thought. After a few days I noticed how clear, radiant and smooth my skin had become and how people were complimenting me on my "glowing" complexion. My skin is usually so dull, discolored and sallow that I look diseased almost lol, but this serum did a total 180 for me. My skin has gotten fairer, brighter, lines are smoothed down, and has even gotten rid of the excema i was started to get on my left eye.
One gripe- Like anther reviewer, i spilled my bottle over and when i picked it back up about half had leaked out. So I would be careful about handling the bottle. It's pretty fragile. Smell is slightly strong, but personally it's not bothersome, I actually have grown fond of it.