Clarins Hydra Quench Cream

4.2

Aqua/Water/Eau - Glycerin - Diethylhexyl Succinate - Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride - Silica - Cetearyl Alcohol - Dipentaerythrityl Tetrahydroxystearate/Tetraisostearate - Glyceryl Stearate - PEG-100 Stearate - Cetearyl Glucoside -Cetyl Alcohol -Stearyl Alcohol - Dimethicone -Polyacrylamide - Caprylyl Glycol -Parfum/Fragrance - C13-14 Isoparaffin -Ethylhexyl Glycerin - Tocopheryl Acetate - Sodium Hyaluronate - Sodium PCA -Tetrasodium EDTA - Butylene Glycol - Dimethiconol - Glyceryl Acrylate/Acrylic Acid Copolymer -Tocopherol - Laureth-7 - Cedrelopsis Grevei Bark Extract - Pentylene Glycol -Pyrus Sorbus Bud Extract - Biosaccharide Gum-4 -Thermus Thermophillus Ferment -Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil - Lapsana Communis Flower/Leaf/Stem Extract -Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract -Rhodiola Rosea Root Extract - Sodium Lauryl Sulfate -Phenoxyethanol -Sorbic Acid -Potassium Sorbate.

on 4/12/2009 8:41:00 AM

I've got sensitive & awkward skin so after trying cheaper moisturizers which didn't agree with my skin, I decided to go for this. I'd had a sample & it was fine with my skin so I decided to go with it.
I'e used this since about December, I always go off it then come back to it.
It leaves my skin feeling lovely, supple & soft. It sinks in straight away & gives a nice base for make up. I also love the smell as well as the suave packaging :D
The packaging is quite heavy so not ideal to take around with you.
The only problem I have with this cream is if I use it over & over, I get spots. However, I do not feel this is the cream :) I have sensitive skin & find with most products (less natural ones) that if I continuously use them my skin breaks out. My skin much more prefers natural products. I still use it though, I just don't use it all the time.
I would reccommend this to anyone with drier skin as it does hydrate & sort any dry patches out :D

on 3/25/2009 2:23:00 PM

i've tried many other hydration creams until I tried this one. it hydrates my skin and smells so beautiful. I'm buying it again.

on 2/19/2009 6:14:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Not Sure

I'm really starting to like this cream. I was looking for something that would quench my skin while not making it oilier or break me out... I've been using this for about 3 weeks and im really liking it. It smells quite nice and it really penetrates into my skin... I had a dry match on my neck and it healed it in about 2 days.The only thing is that its quite expensive... 50 buck CAD a pop... I might be able to find something less expensive that can do the same?...

I actually like it in a jar... I think beauty products in a jar are so beautiful haha...I think its so feminine and fun to open them!!!...haha......................................... anyways...

Bottom line is... Great cream!!BUT expensive!!

on 7/13/2008 6:52:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Other, Not Sure

I'm in love with Clarins! This is my summer moiturizer which I use in conjuction with One step orange clenaser and the Peach water cleanser (instead of a toner). My skin is not perfect, it still breaks out every now and then, but the Clarins products I'm using make it look radiant and feel clean, soft and hydrated (though sometimes not quite enough since my highly sensitive skin can get very dry and irritated for no apparent reason - Biodroga hydrating mask works as a real hero then). The best thing about this cream is the way it sinks into skin leaving it fresh and luminous.
Another thing is the lovely packaging and the smell which is a big deal to me, because I try to make sure that my daily skincare routine is a pleasure to all senses (well, except for hearing).

on 6/27/2008 3:59:00 PM

I stopped using this as a night cream during the winter months because I found it wasn't hydrating enough and I started developing dry, red spots. I thought it was an allergic reaction and shelved it, with the intent of passing it on to a friend who didn't have dry skin. I recently found it and decided to give it another try and...voila! Success. Maybe it's intended to be used during summer months, when it's more humid out. In any case, I've found that this works beautifully: it absorbs quickly and keeps my skin moisturized all night without feeling greasy.

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

i have tried this cream and the cooling cream gel (both under hydra quench range). the cream works better for me as i have pretty dry skin. what i love about the cream is that it leaves my skin feeling soft and supple unlike alot of creams in the market that leaves u feeling oily.. the scent is great (from lily and roses).. i used loads of clarins products and i love hydra quench cream the most when i'm travelling.. as my skin will not feel dry even after a long flight! try it and u will know :)

on 5/4/2008 2:57:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

i have normal to dry skin (which is the skin type this cream is targeted for). i bought it b/c i generally like clarins' products & hydraquench matched my skin type exactly.

i've been using it for about 6 weeks & it's definitely doing its job. it's smells great--not overly powerful, but nice & sinks right into my skin. my skin isn't greasy afterwards; it feels, well...perfectly hydrated. i use this as my night cream as it doesn't have spf, but i'm cool w/ that. i like that it's effective yet gentle.

the reason i only gave it 4 lippies is b/c i'm not really sure how it measures up to other creams. i've used a bunch: estee lauder, clinique, philosophy, lancome & this one is just as good if not better. i got this b/c i thought that my previous moisturizer might be breaking me out, but my skin is still breaking out while i've been using this. in the past, i've broken out in the same spots b/c i was using the wrong moisturizer. once i switched to the right ones, my skin cleared up almost immediately. i really thought switching to this would help calm my skin & clear it up (a bit at least), but i can't tell if it's helping my problem or just exacerbating it.

i will probably try another moisturizer when this is finished b/c i want some perspective on the effectiveness of this. i can see myself repurchasing hydraquench though in the future.

on 2/27/2008 11:20:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

this is the normal to dry skin formula. I use this after the Hydra Quench Serum and this is hydrating and very comfortable to use. absorbs right away and provides enough hydration throughout the day.

Popular Moisturizers