September 18, 2014 | 1819 users online

Moisturizers - Clarins - Hydra Quench Cream

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 6/7/2008 12:07:00 AM More reviews by imaginative02

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

i have tried this cream and the cooling cream gel (both under hydra quench range). the cream works better for me as i have pretty dry skin. what i love about the cream is that it leaves my skin feeling soft and supple unlike alot of creams in the market that leaves u feeling oily.. the scent is great (from lily and roses).. i used loads of clarins products and i love hydra quench cream the most when i'm travelling.. as my skin will not feel dry even after a long flight! try it and u will know :)

rated 5 of 5 on 5/4/2008 2:57:00 PM More reviews by samcasso

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

i have normal to dry skin (which is the skin type this cream is targeted for). i bought it b/c i generally like clarins' products & hydraquench matched my skin type exactly.

i've been using it for about 6 weeks & it's definitely doing its job. it's smells great--not overly powerful, but nice & sinks right into my skin. my skin isn't greasy afterwards; it feels, well...perfectly hydrated. i use this as my night cream as it doesn't have spf, but i'm cool w/ that. i like that it's effective yet gentle.

the reason i only gave it 4 lippies is b/c i'm not really sure how it measures up to other creams. i've used a bunch: estee lauder, clinique, philosophy, lancome & this one is just as good if not better. i got this b/c i thought that my previous moisturizer might be breaking me out, but my skin is still breaking out while i've been using this. in the past, i've broken out in the same spots b/c i was using the wrong moisturizer. once i switched to the right ones, my skin cleared up almost immediately. i really thought switching to this would help calm my skin & clear it up (a bit at least), but i can't tell if it's helping my problem or just exacerbating it.

i will probably try another moisturizer when this is finished b/c i want some perspective on the effectiveness of this. i can see myself repurchasing hydraquench though in the future.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/27/2008 11:20:00 PM More reviews by karinc713

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

this is the normal to dry skin formula. I use this after the Hydra Quench Serum and this is hydrating and very comfortable to use. absorbs right away and provides enough hydration throughout the day.