Chloe Chloe (EDP)

4.2

I think it's genius. The rose is pure and prominent, and has not been over-worked. To me this smell exudes confidence in femininity and effortless chic. It is luxurious in its simplicity.

Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Not Sure

I love this perfume! It smells clean and fresh. It makes a statement without being overpowering or overbearing. It is light and crisp. LOVE!!

The ABSOLUTE BEST perfume ever! have collection of over 50 high end designer perfumes ans this one is the love of my life! Scents that are a mixture of a few things do not smell natural and can bore you after a while.Chloe new has the most beautiful, clean and fresh scent of roses and nothing else (at least to me). It is very soft, feminine yet very long lasting. Every woman should have this perfume, it is a classic and timeless. It is a bit expensive but I got my 2.5 oz from fragrancenet for $70 and I am very happy with it.

Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Other

I do love Love, Chloe by Chloe. And I have noticed that most people who do love "Love, Chloe" is not a big fan of this, but I'm here to tell you that I adore this scent.

I think part of the reason why some people don't like this scent is because it tends to stick with the same notes through the course of it's time on the skin (on my skin). I find a rosy, soapiness to it but fancied in such a pretty "sunlight in your face" kid of way. I noticed that one review didn't consider this classy, but I actually disagree with that. I find this quite classy and sophisticated considering the thought that this is more so pleasant than subtle.

On me the perfume doesn't really change personalities even after it hour or so, it's seems like the same fragrance. So it lacks the complexity factor, but I really don't care for bipolar scents.

I say "Who cares?" if like the perfume... I like the perfume... No, I adore it.

Great year round (but preferably summer or spring), even as a signature scent on the right person.

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Warm

I would give this a 4.5 if possible. Anyway, what I really like about this perfume is that it gets better as the day goes on. It starts out kind of cool, overly rose and watery, which some people like I suppose, but as it wears on it becomes warmer, richer, and more honeyed. It's light and subtle but not understated, soft, romantic, relaxing and captivating. If it lasted a little longer and started out with softer, less floral notes, I would give it a 5. But I love this perfume.

After much internal debate, I went ahead and bought this fragrance. I'm a student so the price of Chloe is not appealing at all, but the package, the fragrance itself, and the "high-class"ness of it won me over at the end. The packaging is simple and neat, and I would have given it a higher mark however I find their unique cap for the nuzzle to not work as well as other traditional perfumes. The fragrance itself is great... a subtle floral smell that feels sophisticated. No surprises or differences from how it smells during sampling. My only issue is that it does not as long as I would like.

I love this perfume! It smells clean and fresh. It's quite strong, so you only need a couple of squirts. It lasts all day which is great. The perfect spring/summer perfume!

Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

This is the motherload of all floral perfumes. It is waaaay too girly, not feminine or womanly. It's not tacky but it just almost crosses the line into smelly like cheap candy. It's too sweet for my liking because personally I'm not girly.

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

Eyes: Violet

A good fragrance, just not for me.
That rose is just too strong and statemental, the dry, almost bitter base won't help. I can't help but think of a teenage pretending to be a diva, but failing pathetically. I could change my mind if I met the right woman with the right attitude wearing this, but so far I've only smelled on women who couldn't live up to its statement. I prefer the creamier Bond no 9 West side, a rose softened by peony and a warm amber.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Love, love, love! Usually I don't award full marks to many products as even with products I love I usually think there's some room for improvement but this is my Holy Grail of perfumes! I love the scent, it's slightly musky, slightly sweet, slightly fruity but very subtle. After toying with various perfumes I came across this bad boy and it manages to be both suitable for young and more mature women - my mum loves it! Due to the subtlety of this fragrance I find that it doesn't last the longest and I'd often have to top up during the day or night but I don't mind because it has such a beautiful scent. A true classic! I know I've found love when I'm not even tempted by other perfumes now and even though I own quite a lot of fragrances, when in doubt I always reach for this one!

Popular Fragrances