Cover Girl CG Smoothers Concealer

3.7

Squalane, PPG 2 Myristyl Ether Propionate, Ethylhexyl Hydroxystearate, Triisocetyl Citrate, Trimethicone, Euphorbia Cerifera Wax (Candelilla), Ozokerite, Chamomilla Recutita Extract (Matricaria), Tocopheryl Acetate, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Panax Ginseng Root Extract, C10 18 Triglycerides, Propylparaben, Copernicia Cerifera Wax (Carnauba), Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides, May Contain ( /-): Mica 6/2/09

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

GREAT pigmentation, smooth blending but not very natural looking. sort of looks cakey if you dont apply just the right amount. but still a good product for a good price, i could see myself coming across this while makeup shopping again(:

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I have fair skin and pretty dark undereye circles.Unfortunately this concealer did not do much to hide them. It worked okay for covering up blemishes and redness but i was hoping for more help with my dark undereye circles. I will not be repurchasing.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Curly, Fine

I have light and medium so I can custom-match depending on the season and area of my face. It's quite cheap, so you can buy a few. This product is creamy and easy-to-blend. Unfortunately, my circles are so dark that I need something heavier-duty (I use L'Oreal True Match foundation under my eyes only, and NYX concealer on top of that). This product tended to cake and fade a bit. But if you need lighter coverage and are on a budget, give it a try!

There is only one word to describe this stuff... AMAZING!!! It has been a staple in my makeup bag for years. It covers my terrible dark under eye circles as well as spot treatment for acne and scarring. I would highly reccomend this to all!

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

This stuff is terrible. I bought it to use under my eyes and it creased so bad I looked like I was 60. (no offense to any older ladies out there but Im 25, no beauty product should age you by 35 years)

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

I think it's great if you need something cheap or in a pinch, but overall it's not HG for me. It's pretty creamy and matches my skin quite well, but staying powder isn't great.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This concealer is good at hiding blemishes but it melts too quickly. Smears and doesn't last very long. Would recommend Maybelline's Cover-stick, lasts longer and covers just as well.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I bought this concealer last weekend and so far, this is the best concealer I've used yet. It matches my skin tone perfectly, it blends well, and the coverage is good. I also like that it's a stick concealer. I like stick concealers better than liquid because the stick ones match my skin tone better, work better at covering imperfections, and you can see exactly how much product is left. This was about a dollar more than the liquid concealers, but it was worth it. I will definitely repurchase this.

UPDATE 9/22/10: After using this for about a month, I don't like it as much. It tends to get cakey if you apply too much and it creases. I've reduced the overall rating from a 4 to a 3 and I will probably use the rest of the tube, but I don't plan on repurchasing this.

Hair: Brown, Other, Medium

Lightest shade was too orange for my porcelain skin! Strange! If it would have my color everything else about it is good.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

i have under eye circles and decided to try this out. it is easy to apply and does cover well, But it creases and wears off throughout the day so at the end of the day all im left with is creased concealer. whenever i smile or laugh mye yes crinkle and the concealer heads straight into that cranny. im going to buy a new concealer because this just doesnt cut it.

Video Reviews & Tutorials