Anastasia Of Beverly Hills Brow Wiz

4.4

NET WT. 0.08 g / 0.002 Oz. HYDROGENATED SOYBEAN OIL/HYDROGENATED GLYCINE SOJA (SOYBEAN) OIL, HYDROGENATED COCO-GLYCERIDES, HYDROGENATED VEGETABLE OIL/HYDROGENATED HUILE VEGETALE, ZINC STEARATE, STEARIC ACID, COPERNICIA CERIFERA (CARNAUBA) WAX/CIRE DE CARNAUBA, POLYGLYCERYL-2 TRIISOSTEARATE, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, PHENOXYETHANOL, HEXYLENE GLYCOL, MAY CONTAIN/PEUT CONTENIR: MICA, TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891), IRON OXIDES (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), FERRIC FERROCYANIDE (CI 77510) <8914>

on 11/10/2014 12:14:00 AM

Love this eyebrow pencil! Best one I've ever used. It's not too harsh so it's very easy to use. Only cons are that there's not a lot of product in this and it kinda breaks easily.

on 11/5/2014 8:55:00 PM

HG eyebrow pencil. I love that I don't have to sharpen it and it comes with a little comb at the opposite end for extra grooming. I use it for the bottom "outline" of my eyebrow along with the arch + tail and fill in the main part of the brow with the brow gel. It lasts all day long and won't smudge if you lightly brush something against the product (clothes, etc). I am constantly asked what I use on my eyebrows and within a few weeks I can tell they have been using the brow wiz and getting better at it. Practice makes perfect. I started with the stencil and once I got a good shape down, I stopped needing it.

on 11/2/2014 3:32:00 PM

I LOVE THIS. Ebony is the perfect colour for my brows, as it's not orange-y brown nor is it grey-black. My hair is a dark dark brown and all other brow products appeal to lighter brunettes and it never matches my natural hair colour. Besides the color, the spooley is great and the formula lasts all day, leaving me with natural and perfect looking brows. It is expensive and I use this when I want to look good... aka not every day. The formula isn't too try nor is it too wet. I have yet to try anastasia's brow powder and pomade, but this is truly a spectacular product.

on 11/2/2014 11:07:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Lasts all day and super easy to use. I don't sumdge on me and I find that it helps to keep my crazy brows in place. The spooli on this is awesome too

on 10/29/2014 2:24:00 PM

Excellent product. I had previously been using the Kevyn Aucoin brow pencil, but it's more expensive and increasingly harder to find. Figured I would give Brow Wiz a go. It's good! What I value most in brow products is a natural look and this delivers on that front. It's buildable and it wears very well. I like to go a little bolder sometimes and that's easy to accomplish with this as well. Goes on smoothly, no skipping. The little spoolie is a nice touch.

What's key with Brow Wiz, I think, is finding the right shade. I initially bought Soft Brown, and it just didn't work for me - too red maybe? Not quite right. I am currently using the Medium Brown (aka Medium Ash? I think they changed some names around) and it's great. I'd suggest looking at these in person to find the perfect shade for you. Lots of color choices. Overall a good pick!

on 10/28/2014 11:00:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Believe the hype! I

I have Brow Whiz in Soft Brown and it's a great match for my eyebrow color. AOBH has a great shade selection.

I comb out my brows first with the brush and then fill in my brow. What's awesome about this brow pencil is that you can build your brows to appear much fuller and it also fills the brow very naturally. Love that it's an automatic pencil too. I find that the ones you have to sharpen don't have the same staying-power formula.

My brows last until I take my make up off. I think I replace mine every 4 months. This is an amazing product!

on 10/27/2014 10:51:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This stuff lives up to everything you've heard about it. The product is waxy and firm, so it stays in place. The colors are much more cool toned than most other brow products, thereby looking more natural. The applicator is small and precise, accurately mimicking brow hair. The spoolie on the other end is convenient and the bristles are the perfect balance of firm enough to blend and distribute the product but not too rough as to irritate the skin. Highly recommend.

on 10/24/2014 11:42:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

I have this in dark brown I like how there is a spoolie on the other end and the pencil is slim overall Its alright nothing amazing or better then any other pencil. Not worth 23 dollars

on 10/23/2014 8:08:00 PM

This review is for the shade ash blonde/taupe. As I am getting older I am learning a lot about how little makeup I can get away with and which products I cannot live without.
A good brow pencil (ie good brows) is/are essential. (in addition to: nice skin, great eyelashes, and a natural looking moist lip). All the other makeup stuff is great... But as you get older and your eyeshadow creases and foundation cakes and settles... You realize you just need to play the heck out of what you have left.
This pencil by Anastasia is exactly the color of my eyebrows and is so forgiving... its like its soft and firm at the same time??!? And the spoolie on the other end is ideal for brushing through and shaping as you go. You can stroke in lines as long as you need to to get the right shape without moving away from the mirror only to realize you have gone way too heavy. You will be left with perfect, natural looking, defined brows. A must for any woman.

I bought this in auburn after trying the tinted eyebrow gel and the dipbrow pomade. I love them all, but they definitely do different things. I think brow wiz is my favourite though, as it is the easiest to use, the most natural looking, and the best shade of auburn for natural redheads like myself. It helps shape, fill in, and darkens the colour a bit to add depth and make my eyebrows more dramatic. The brow gel defines the eyebrow hairs that are already there, so it makes the brows more dramatic, but it doesn't fill in as much bit it still looks natural. The gel is harder to apply on the edge of my eyebrow because of the massive brush. The dipbrow in auburn is basically brown and I wish it had more of a red tone in it. It's very easy to use but it looks the least natural. My only complaint about the brow wiz is that it doesn't last long, as the gel and pomade both last forever while the brow wiz only lasts about 2 months with daily use.

Popular Brows Products