Anastasia Of Beverly Hills Brow Wiz

4.4

NET WT. 0.08 g / 0.002 Oz. HYDROGENATED SOYBEAN OIL/HYDROGENATED GLYCINE SOJA (SOYBEAN) OIL, HYDROGENATED COCO-GLYCERIDES, HYDROGENATED VEGETABLE OIL/HYDROGENATED HUILE VEGETALE, ZINC STEARATE, STEARIC ACID, COPERNICIA CERIFERA (CARNAUBA) WAX/CIRE DE CARNAUBA, POLYGLYCERYL-2 TRIISOSTEARATE, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, PHENOXYETHANOL, HEXYLENE GLYCOL, MAY CONTAIN/PEUT CONTENIR: MICA, TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891), IRON OXIDES (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), FERRIC FERROCYANIDE (CI 77510) <8914>

on 7/16/2014 12:26:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

I have this in the color Medium Brown and I really like it. This color matches my darker roots and I really love how the small crayon pencil gives me more control in filling in my brows than other pencils I've tried. This product makes it really easy to achieve perfect brows and I like that it's not super pigmented, which makes it easier to blend. It's double-sided and comes with a spooley on the other end. I haven't used the spooley side yet, but I'm glad that it's there just in case I ever don't have my other spooley to help me out. This product is longlasting, easy to apply, and totally worth it for $20.

on 7/10/2014 8:45:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

so I much prefer brow pencils than powders, and I have now tried the hourglass arch brow pencil, Kevyn aucoin brow pencil and now Anastasia brow wiz. All products have their pros and cons but for me, Anastasia brow wiz in soft brown is the most natural looking and closest to the perfect colour. The packaging is kind of cheap compared to the other two, and the spooly is quite scratchy. Nonetheless it's a great brow pencil and I find it lasts a lot longer if I use a wax on my brows before I use it.

on 7/10/2014 3:08:00 AM

I have pretty oily skin, and I am afraid this was way too waxy for me. The tips were always fading, even when I set them with an eyeshadow, or translucent powder. Would not buy again. I would recommend the dipbrow instead if you have oily skin like me!

on 7/9/2014 6:21:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Wavy, Other

Absolutely amazing eyebrow pencil love it and will never go back to anything else. I use this in ebony and it gives the most natural looking brows, they actually look like real hairs. Only bad points are the packaging which tends to waste the last bit of pencil because it won't come up and the price is a bit steep but I will continue to purchase and always have a backup, wish I had discovered it earlier!

on 7/9/2014 5:44:00 PM

anastasia brow products are extremely overpriced. there are a lot of japanese drugstore eye brow products that are identical and only cost a fraction of the price.

on 7/7/2014 2:09:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I have very sparse, thin brows and they need quite a bit of help. Thanks to Brow Wiz, it doesn't take as much effort to fill them in! I love the colour selection, and the super thin pencil applicator. It makes my brows look so natural, and not drawn on. Since the pencil is so thin, it is easy to make fine hair-like strokes to make your brows look completely natural. The price tag is a bit high, but I think it is worth it. Another bonus is - you don't have to sharpen the pencil.

on 7/5/2014 1:58:00 PM

First of all; THIS IS AMAZING! It looks sooooo natural, and it works like a dream! Super buildable, easy to work with... Reccomending this to EVERYBODY! So many shades as well..!

on 7/2/2014 6:44:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

The Medium Ash and Dark Brown are really nice matches, and I love the ease of the product and the spooly component at the end.

BUT... The Sephora Brand waterproof version they came out with last Summer is better...it's not only less expensive, but it actually lasts far longer than the Anastasia. By longer I mean wears longer. Sephora Brand also features a click/twist mechanism (no sharpening necessary) and a plastic tip that works like a spooly on the other side.

Anastasia wears well for 4-ish hours on me, Sephora Brand wears until I remove it with coconut oil. With each brand, I add a gel brown over it and it didn't seem to make the Anastasia last any longer.

I'm on my second Sephora pencil now and I still haven't finished up the Anastasia. Doubt I will.

on 6/30/2014 4:56:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral

I love this brow pencil. It's so thin so it makes it easy to draw on "brow hairs" if you want to. The color is great and very natural. The brunette color isn't too red or anything. The pencil comes with a spooky at the other end that helps you blend it out if you drew on anything too harshly.

Unfortunately, my pencil came broken. If I held it upside down, the whole stick of liner would fall out from inside. I was able to put it back in but I have to hold the pencil upright at all times. Idk if that's a common problem for others, for it to break on them.

I will definitely buy another of these whenever I run out. It helps me shape my brows so nicely!

on 6/27/2014 1:58:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

On any given day, I prefer to use my Dipbrow pomade, but when I want to create a softer brow look and move quickly, I reach for my Brow Wiz pencil in Ebony.

First off, it's becoming rather common knowledge that Anastasia is the reigning champion of brow products these days. The performance of every single product I've used from this brand has been superior to all others, bar none.

What makes this pencil better than the Perfect Brow pencil (which I also own and enjoy) is that the retractable tip is extremely thin, so it's convenient and no product gets wasted. Otherwise, the formula is similar, if not identical. The ultra-thin point and slip, perfect spoolie brush on the other end make defining brows a cinch!

I get a solid full day's wear out of this pencil, needing extra virgin olive oil (my makeup remover of choice) and several passes of a cotton ball to remove. Even in the humid New England summer, this stuff lasts and lasts.

The color is perfect. I prefer my brows to be black-brown rather than true black or a warmer brown, and this delivers. It doesn't pull red or blue on camera, and it's a great match for my naturally dark (yet thinning from age) brows.

It's pricey, but considering how well it performs and how long it seems to last, I think it's entirely worth it, especially considering how woefully short most other brands fall in terms of color selection for brow products.

Popular Brows Products