September 19, 2014 | 1166 users online

Brows - Anastasia Of Beverly Hills - Brow Wiz

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 12/21/2013 2:54:00 PM More reviews by Jhe9488

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is really the only brow product I use because it works so well. Its super easy to use; no sharpening necessary and having the spoolie on the other end is so convenient. A lot of brow products are also too warm for my coloring, but the medium brown one is perfect for me (I'm NC 20-25ish depending on season) and the cool tones look much better in my brows. It does last all day, although it's definitely not one of those extra long wear kinda products.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/14/2013 9:20:00 AM More reviews by kamberc94

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Blue

One con is the $21 price tag but hey IT WORKS!!

I have very sparse light brows and a mixture of blonde and brown hair with red undertones. So, obviously it is HARD to find anything that doesn't look too fake or harsh. I used to love the E.L.F brow kit and Milani ones but they just didn't stick to my oily face well, yes even in brows I get yucky oil.

Well I bought this with a gift card in Ash Blonde and it looks natural yet my brows exist!! I feel like it lasts longer than drugstore pencils that tend to either be too dry or too creamy and it tames the brows I feel too...

Overall I am in love and will have to keep one on hand at all times!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/9/2013 8:33:00 PM More reviews by underage

I can't say enough good things about this eyebrow pencil. I was using eyeshadow to fill in my brows but it wasn't giving them the sharp look i wanted. I have this in Caramel and I have blonde hair. I have naturally dark brows and this works great. It still looks super natural and I love how it has a spoolie on the end. As long as I am obsessed with my eyebrows I will keep using this. The price is pretty high but its worth it to get the right look.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/24/2013 12:21:00 AM More reviews by Rsanzio

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Love this pencil. Doesn't need sharpening, great color and texture, allows me to draw in my brows really naturally. Unlike other brow pencils isn't waxy. I use this in combination with Anastasia brow gel to fix my brows in place, and Benefit's high brow glow pencil right under the brow line to really make my thin brows pop.

The only shortcoming is that it doesn't last so long, but on my still oily skin nothing much does. Before I used this I had a LancĂ´me pencil I liked but this is infinitely superior.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/17/2013 7:14:00 AM More reviews by littlemj

NC25 Chinese, more black than brown hair slightly lightened by the AZ sun.

Brunette - purchased a few yrs ago and eventually returned, too much brown in the 'tailend' of my nonexistent backend brow.

Ebony - newly released color. Hey nice, def closer to my hair color but the darker color b/c I have to color and fake in my sparse brows gives me FLOATING BROW (and too dark just makes me look old(er)..haha). Not their fault, just my genetic brow defect.

Bet if I had naturally full brows that just needed filling, either color would work. Meanwhile I feel like Goldilocks of the brows.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/17/2013 12:26:00 AM More reviews by taylor123

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I used to be that girl that NEVER filled in her brows. I used to think it was pointless and never wanted to do it, I got this product with my Sephora rewards points and I decided to not let it go to waste and give it a try. HOLY COW. This stuff made me want to start doing my brows!

-very natural looking! there's nothing I hate more than eyebrows that look like they've been drawn on by a blind kindergarten kid. They still look like my own brows just more polished and put together.
-it doesn't have waxy texture. It's very smooth and easy to apply. Just glides right over the brows without any choppiness.
-the shade I picked is perfect for my hair color and skin tone. Not obvious very subtle looking
-the packaging in general is very sleek and cute. Easy to take with you for travel and such.
- i set my brows with a clear mascara to hold everything in place and I swear this stuff does not budge! I got soaking wet at school the other day and funny enough everything slid off my face from the rain EXCEPT my brows!

All in all I would repurchase this all over again if it somehow got out of my hands. I don't know how I went so long without trying this stuff out. Very much a staple product for me now!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/13/2013 8:53:00 AM More reviews by Kfunk

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I never wanted to spend the money on Brow Wiz but decided to splurge during a Sephora sale. This is my new HG brow pencil. It makes my brows look more natural than any other product. I love how tiny the pencil is because I have sparse brows. The Caramel shade is the PERFECT match for my strawberry blonde brows.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/5/2013 12:39:00 PM More reviews by NinaSun

Meh. Maybe I'm just used to really dark and defined brows or something but I thought that these brow pencils weren't opaque enough. I definitely would think that they are for people who are more into natural looking brows where it doesn't even look like you filled them in. I do however love the packaging and how the spooly is on one side and the pencil is on the other. Still, with the lack of opacity, I would recommend the benefit brow pencils over these.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/3/2013 2:58:00 PM More reviews by Maryso

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Yes!! This has completely changed how I do my eyebrows. I use this to shape and fill in my brows, set it with a brow powder, and sometimes a brow gel to finish. I love the range of colors, how easily it applies, how much control I have over the color. Some ppl complain about it not lasting but I don't have that problem, I recommend setting it with a matching powder to avoid it!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/3/2013 10:12:00 AM More reviews by Taravolo

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I'm am super picky about brow pencils. I was very leary about this because it is a retractable pencil and in the past I have found retractables are too harsh because you need a sharp point you can only get with a sharpener to achieve a natural look instead of looking like a grandma with obviously drawn on brows. The point on this is so fine and it works perfect. You can adjust the darkness by just changing the pressure you apply when filling in brows. I purchased medium ash. I usually require dark browns in other drugstore pencils because I have dark brown hair and my eyebrows are really dark. I thought I would mention this if you are curious about shades. The medium ash is perfect for dark eyebrows any darker shades would prob be better for women with jet black hair and brows.