Anastasia Of Beverly Hills Brow Wiz

4.4

NET WT. 0.08 g / 0.002 Oz. HYDROGENATED SOYBEAN OIL/HYDROGENATED GLYCINE SOJA (SOYBEAN) OIL, HYDROGENATED COCO-GLYCERIDES, HYDROGENATED VEGETABLE OIL/HYDROGENATED HUILE VEGETALE, ZINC STEARATE, STEARIC ACID, COPERNICIA CERIFERA (CARNAUBA) WAX/CIRE DE CARNAUBA, POLYGLYCERYL-2 TRIISOSTEARATE, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, PHENOXYETHANOL, HEXYLENE GLYCOL, MAY CONTAIN/PEUT CONTENIR: MICA, TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891), IRON OXIDES (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), FERRIC FERROCYANIDE (CI 77510) <8914>

on 12/12/2014 11:08:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

This brow pencil is pretty fuckin awesome. I gave in and bought it in the auburn shade a couple weeks ago because I was having trouble finding a new product to match my red hair. Had a lady at Sephora show me how to use it properly and to my surprise it's extremely easy to handle. When I tried it on my own the next time, they turned out just as lovely as when the lady did them for me. COOL.
My eyebrows look clean yet very natural. The pencil gives a subtle change to your brows if you use it lightly and I think it looks great. I've had multiple compliments since.
The colour also doesn't smudge (not that I've really tried rubbing my eyebrows or anything) and stays where it is. I use the Anastasia clear brow gel on top to make sure they stay perfect.

Overall recommend to anyone!!

on 12/12/2014 5:45:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

Totally succumbed to the hype and purchased this but oh my god it is literally as amazing as everyone makes out! I'm completely obsessed with it, my brows are pretty thin and uneven (AND THEY DON'T GROW - LAME) so I need some serious filling in to go on. However, I've tried loads of brow pencils that literally just make me look like I've filled them in with a sharpie but my favourite thing about this is it actually looks natural, the colour range is incredible, you'll find a colour that suits you - something that I've always struggled with as I'm a redhead. Definitely worth the price and the hype!

on 12/8/2014 1:23:00 PM

Good for a natural/softer brow. Doesn't show up very dark against my brow hair but nothing a little eyeshadow/eyebrow powder can't fix. Stays on all day really nicely. I'll probably purchase it again when I run out, but my Dipbrow Pomade will always be my favorite.

on 12/6/2014 11:56:00 AM

Amazing!!! Looks so natural, really precise. Looks like real hair. Good for filling in sparse areas on brows. Spoolie on the end is a bonus too! Will definatly be repurchasing again and again and again.

on 12/5/2014 9:53:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

It didn't take me long to fall in love with this product. I have pretty thick brows, but there's always a bald spot or two to contend with… It's hard enough to find a shade that doesn't look artificial with my dark hair, but the ash shade works beautifully. This pencil will get right to the skin and the lines stay precise, yet subtle. No waxy, coated, or smudgy look… it's totally believable. It lasts all day. And the spoolie is icing o n the cake-- long enough to shape, compact enough to fit in the pencil's cap. Brow wiz is worth the money. I'd definitely buy this again.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

This is the first brow pencil I have found that perfectly matches my hair colour; all the others I have tried have been too warm. I have never been good at doing eyebrows, but with this I can somehow walk out the door looking polished after just a half minute or so of application. I use it to fill in sparse areas and I have found that the result is a wonderfully natural look that is super easy. The fine tip makes it extremely easy for even beginners to get the look they want.

Pricey but worth every penny! If you're like me, you're brows are far from perfect. Like they say, they're sisters, not twins. I'm darked-haired with much lighter brows and I've have a tough time finding the perfect product to help me fill in those sparse areas without looking like I've drawn on my eyebrows completely. I love this pencil! I can't say that enough. I use the Soft Brown and it's great because I can start off light and build the colour gradually. It also stays on ALL day, which is obviously a must. No one wants their eyebrows to disappear half way through a meeting. The packaging is great. One side has a spooly for taming and shaping and the other side has a self-sharpening wax pencil. Travel friendly for sure. The only con about this product is that it's on the pricey side at $27 CAD so I can understand why some may think it's not worth purchasing. It works for me, so I would repurchase, but if you don't have brow issues and you're fine using any regular pencil, then I would recommend saving your dollars and grabbing something from the drug store.

on 11/28/2014 2:21:00 PM

What a great product. I have the thicker typical pencil from Anastasia and I love this much more as I need the precision of the tip. I already have thick brows and using this allows me to fill in the patches near my arches I can even draw individual hairs and it looks so natural. In fact a great alternative to the semi permanent eyebrow tattoos which I tried but didn't find that great. I use this with the wax (make sure you don't overuse the wax so you don't get a white cast on your brows) the one from NYX is great. Medium brown or medium ash brown (I see it referred to with both names) is absolutely great if you hate browns with red tones.

on 11/27/2014 1:54:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

I have thick, dark hair on my eyebrows, and Brow Wiz in medium brown is amazing. It is easy to control how much product you put on, which is great for having natural looking brows. Similar brow pencils I've used look waxy, and just aren't the right colour, this one blends in perfectly. The only downside is that there isn't much product, I usually finish the pencil in 2-3 months (using it about 1-3 times a week).

on 11/26/2014 3:25:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

I am so in love with this pencil. I bought in in Caramel, thinking, why not? I've heard a lot of great reviews about this product. So many other brow pencils that I have used have been waxy, sitting on top of my eyebrows. This product, which probably has something to do with the extra fine point gets right to the skin underneath my brows, which is where I really want the color. I also love the little spoolie wand on the other end.
The caramel color is perfect for a dark blonde like me, not too dark, just right. Will definitely be purchasing again.

Popular Brows Products