John Frieda Frizz-Ease Hair Serum

3.0

on 2/15/2009 12:15:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This does work ok I guess..no complaints except if you don't mind the mild smell olive oil works just as good as long as you use it sparingly just like the serum ..olive oil is so much cheaper and comes in a much bigger bottle..I wouldn't waste my money on this again..

on 2/8/2009 6:57:00 AM

Hair: Other, Curly, Medium

This stuff is great for my over-processed curly hair. After I get out of the shower I squeeze out the water, then apply ONE pump to the bottom portion of my hair concentrating mostly on the ends. Then I blot dry with the towel. It really helps my hair from frying & keeps it from curling back up. Leave it looking nice & shiny.

on 2/7/2009 9:39:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Very good.Does exactly what it states and I really can't live with out it when straightening my hair.I apply a dime size amount from the middle shaft to the ends and it makes my hair look frizz free glossy smooth and healthy after styling....be carefull though don't apply too much or you''ll end up with greasy hair.
EDIT:For some odd reason and I'm not sure if its my hair's fault or somethin else but this stopped working and even though I increased the dosage,my hair was still frizzy and felt kinda sticky.dunno

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Other

I don't see the hype about this product at all. After Got2b made a new formula for their glossy hair serum I was so mad since the new formula was so crappy. I purchased this since I heard so many things about it.....I paid $9.00 for a mini bottle which irked me a bit. I tried it in my damp and dry hair and it slightly made my hair sleek but it was still frizzy, after I straightened my hair it still wasn't top notch and sleek the way the Got2b serum got it to look. I finished the whole mini bottle in about 3 weeks time, and thats not even with daily use.......I just purchased another serum by Got2b called satin drops which is wonderful- it really works 10 times better then this serum.....I will never repurchase, just a waste of my money.....

on 1/28/2009 12:36:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

I love this stuff when my highlighted hair starts to get "crunchy" feeling. I put it on right out of the shower and it really helps smooth my frizzies down.

on 1/26/2009 1:13:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

this honestly is grease in a bottle with zero shine, way overpriced. just adds grease and heavyness overall, resulting in limp flat hair. dont waste your money on this serum there is better if not cheaper alternatives out there.

on 1/17/2009 8:09:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

This did not work for me. Felt sticky and made my hair greasy then dried out and crunchy. Ewww. Maybe i got a bad bottle. But I would not chance it again to get another bottle.

on 1/13/2009 5:58:00 PM

I have been using Frizz Ease for years. I can't live without it. I have quite frizzy hair, and this product tames it like nothing else has. I don't put it on my scalp. I put it on my bangs and on the ends of my hair. I have very thick hair, and I have to use a lot of it. And it never ever makes it dirty or oily, and I can dry it straight and smooth. I think this product was created for hair like mine. It probably wouldn't work well on fine hair. But for mine, it's tops.

on 1/9/2009 2:08:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

This stuff is garbage. I never used a hair serum, or John Frieda products before, but I needed something to help keep my hair under control. Halfway through the application, it became very sticky and discusting to work with. I had to wash my hands before I could even blowdry my hair. It did nothing to control flyaways or frizz. Def. a waste of money,

on 12/20/2008 5:23:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Other, Not Sure

Well normally I don't use a hair serum but decided to give it a try after reading partial reviews on MUA. I have to say that I really like this product and noticed an immediate difference while blow drying my hair. Normally my hair always puffs up when I do it at home and I always wonder why that doesn't happen at the salon .After blow-drying and flat ironing my hair was completely smooth and frizz free. Thankfully I now have this product to get that salon look at home.