John Frieda Frizz-Ease Hair Serum

3.1

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Other

I don't see the hype about this product at all. After Got2b made a new formula for their glossy hair serum I was so mad since the new formula was so crappy. I purchased this since I heard so many things about it.....I paid $9.00 for a mini bottle which irked me a bit. I tried it in my damp and dry hair and it slightly made my hair sleek but it was still frizzy, after I straightened my hair it still wasn't top notch and sleek the way the Got2b serum got it to look. I finished the whole mini bottle in about 3 weeks time, and thats not even with daily use.......I just purchased another serum by Got2b called satin drops which is wonderful- it really works 10 times better then this serum.....I will never repurchase, just a waste of my money.....

on 1/28/2009 12:36:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

I love this stuff when my highlighted hair starts to get "crunchy" feeling. I put it on right out of the shower and it really helps smooth my frizzies down.

on 1/26/2009 1:13:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

this honestly is grease in a bottle with zero shine, way overpriced. just adds grease and heavyness overall, resulting in limp flat hair. dont waste your money on this serum there is better if not cheaper alternatives out there.

on 1/17/2009 8:09:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

This did not work for me. Felt sticky and made my hair greasy then dried out and crunchy. Ewww. Maybe i got a bad bottle. But I would not chance it again to get another bottle.

on 1/13/2009 5:58:00 PM

I have been using Frizz Ease for years. I can't live without it. I have quite frizzy hair, and this product tames it like nothing else has. I don't put it on my scalp. I put it on my bangs and on the ends of my hair. I have very thick hair, and I have to use a lot of it. And it never ever makes it dirty or oily, and I can dry it straight and smooth. I think this product was created for hair like mine. It probably wouldn't work well on fine hair. But for mine, it's tops.

on 1/9/2009 2:08:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

This stuff is garbage. I never used a hair serum, or John Frieda products before, but I needed something to help keep my hair under control. Halfway through the application, it became very sticky and discusting to work with. I had to wash my hands before I could even blowdry my hair. It did nothing to control flyaways or frizz. Def. a waste of money,

on 12/20/2008 5:23:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Other, Not Sure

Well normally I don't use a hair serum but decided to give it a try after reading partial reviews on MUA. I have to say that I really like this product and noticed an immediate difference while blow drying my hair. Normally my hair always puffs up when I do it at home and I always wonder why that doesn't happen at the salon .After blow-drying and flat ironing my hair was completely smooth and frizz free. Thankfully I now have this product to get that salon look at home.

on 12/20/2008 7:02:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Other, Fine

Not for anyone with naturally greasy hair, as it'll only make it worse. Since having shorter hair, I don't get frizzy flyaways anymore so I no longer use it, as well as the fact that it just made my hair look greasier.
Though I've heard lots of success stories about this product, so if you have drier, frizzier hair than mine, it's worth a try.

on 12/10/2008 2:16:00 AM

I'm pretty happy with this product. It eliminates a lot of my frizz and makes my hair look much better than a lot of other products I've used. However, you do definitely need to be careful with the amount used. Too much product and my hair looks and feels dirty. I would repurchase though, especially since the price isn't too bad.

on 12/8/2008 8:18:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm

I bought the very small size and I tried this stuff this morning, and I really like this. A little goes a long way, I just used one drop for one section out of 3 sections when using my chi flat iron. And I take the train to work and my hair didnt frizz or got wind blown (as usual). I cant believe it took me so long to try this, but I do highly recommend it over all the hair serums I have tried. Next time, I will try the heat protectant one.