E.L.F. Defining/Angled Eye Brush

Price: $

Price: $

Worth the dollar for sure. Very small with soft bristles. Nice crease brush.

Dirt cheap, but nothing great. It fits into the crease area fine, but I am not impressed. It's just another brush to add to my collection - I am glad I only paid a buck. I will probably not buy this brush again...

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

Very nice brush, I can make looks that look just as good as if I was using a $22 MAC brush, so this $1 brush is great!

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

E.L.F. Defining Angled Eye Brush:

I picked this up not expecting much but wow what a nice brush! Perfect size for my crease area and like the reviews below mentioned it is really easy to apply color to the crease with this brush. I actually like it more than some of the MAC brushes I have.

The brush is soft enough to apply a light application. I blend it out with MAC 217 and my eyemakeup looked much better.

Highly recommend this brush. It is worth a try if you are anywhere E.L.F. is sold.

UPDATE: I have several backups and these brushes are not consistent in their quality. The brushes were more sparse in my backup. I'm only out a dollar so I will just pick up another, I am just glad it was not DC'd b/c then I would be upset. If you buy a back up do yourself a favor and pull the brush out and inspect it before you store it.

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

i was skeptical for a buck but this brush is great. deff worth buying more.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

This is as other's had said, a NICE nice brush for good price!!!

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

I'm reaching for this brush more and more. It's soft, picks up shadow well, and is perfect for crease work. It washes well and has never shed on me. Plus, it's a DOLLAR! Can't go wrong for that amount of money. :-D

EDIT 5/12/2010: I now own 5 of these brushes. 5! That's how much I love them. It's my HG brush. I always want to have one handy until I can get the others washed.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

not bad, gives a more precise color to the eye, my only gripe is it didnt seem to pick up enough color from the products, i have to keep dipping it back in my shadows for color,

I really like ELF brushes. This particular one is great. It is cheap as you can get and its so soft and easy to work with. Great for the crease. Try it out it's only a $1.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

This is a really great brush for only a dollar! It is perfect for the crease because it is angled. I also use it for the tear duct and sometimes to put shadow under the lower lashline. It is smaller than their regular eyeshadow brush, but that is good because it is easier to get it into some areas that the other brush is too big for.

Popular Makeup Brushes