December 20, 2014 | 1791 users online

image 0image 1image 2

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 10/12/2009 5:13:00 PM More reviews by sormag

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is as other's had said, a NICE nice brush for good price!!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/28/2009 10:52:00 AM More reviews by dulcetpurr

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I'm reaching for this brush more and more. It's soft, picks up shadow well, and is perfect for crease work. It washes well and has never shed on me. Plus, it's a DOLLAR! Can't go wrong for that amount of money. :-D

EDIT 5/12/2010: I now own 5 of these brushes. 5! That's how much I love them. It's my HG brush. I always want to have one handy until I can get the others washed.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/14/2009 11:26:00 PM More reviews by sassybaby

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

not bad, gives a more precise color to the eye, my only gripe is it didnt seem to pick up enough color from the products, i have to keep dipping it back in my shadows for color,

rated 5 of 5 on 7/30/2009 4:35:00 PM More reviews by eerielle143

I really like ELF brushes. This particular one is great. It is cheap as you can get and its so soft and easy to work with. Great for the crease. Try it out it's only a $1.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/21/2009 12:30:00 AM More reviews by surburbanurgency

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is a really great brush for only a dollar! It is perfect for the crease because it is angled. I also use it for the tear duct and sometimes to put shadow under the lower lashline. It is smaller than their regular eyeshadow brush, but that is good because it is easier to get it into some areas that the other brush is too big for.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/17/2009 8:47:00 PM More reviews by allaboutme08

great one! this is so soft and nice for eye shadows to blend well.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/15/2009 3:09:00 AM More reviews by LiL09

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Great brush for the money can't go wrong !!!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/8/2009 11:46:00 AM More reviews by jatkins

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

This is a good brush. I think it's comparable to the BE mineral brushes. BE's Angled Eye brush goes for $18. This ELF brush goes for $1!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/6/2009 3:25:00 AM More reviews by ias23

i use this when i apply my eyeshadow, it is so soft and the application is precise.. i thought it might be hard to use or the brush is bristle like other cheap brushes but i was wrong you dont need to buy high end brushes for this...

rated 5 of 5 on 5/3/2009 5:58:00 PM More reviews by ekb81

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Okay, so I couldn't find the "studio small angled brush" on MUA, but if you like this defining brush definately go check out the studio one! I HAVE TWO! It is three dollars because it is in the studio line, but I love it. I use it for my coastal scents gel liner and I get a flawless perfect application everytime. I like this better than my coastal scents bent liner brush which can be hard to use! Definately like this brush!