Becca Fine Loose Finishing Powder

4.4

Talc, Magnesium Myristate, Parfum (Fragrance) and may contain: Iron Oxides CI 77491, 77492, CI 77499, Yellow 5 CI 1914O, Ultramarines CI 77007

on 10/11/2003 6:42:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

OOOO! i love this product. this is the best loose powder! its texture feels very different different from other powders..feels more silky and velvety. it really makes my make up last longer! love the design of the container. but its a little messy to get t

on 10/5/2003 7:35:00 PM

All the raves are true - this is an amazing powder. Well worth the effort it took to acquire. The only thing I'm not crazy about is the smell. It fades soon enough, but it does seem a tad manly.

Update: On my second container of this wonderful powder and it is still my favorite. Pricey and hard to find, but still well worth all the effort.

on 9/29/2003 5:02:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral

After reading great reviews here I had to try for myself and this powder didn't really work that great for me. I think if I wore foundation maybe the powder would work better, but I don't and I like more coverage. I needed more touchups with this brand than with my MAC powder.

on 9/22/2003 1:54:00 AM

This powder is amazing. It sets makeup and takes away shine well, yet is so light and finely milled that it simply becomes undetectable. This stuff is a godsend for setting undereye concealer, especially if you are kind of wrinkly there. Just becomes one with your skin. I love the smell too. The best powder I have ever used--better than T. Leclerc!

on 9/20/2003 9:40:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

Ah- a holy grail! I am speechless- I think it would be impossible to make a better loose powder. This is light but refining and provides the most perfect finish imaginable. I use Bisque ordinarily, but Eggshell for photographs, since yellow-tones look better in photos, even though I am fairly cool-toned. It's expensive- but oh well. A holy grail is well worth it.

on 9/7/2003 5:00:00 PM

Becca's Loose Powder is becoming my HG powder (besides LM Translucent) I often reach for this daily its like the finish step to a glow/dewy finish once I apply with a brush then I pat with the puff, I really do get a satin flawless finish... I have shade Ginger which is more of a Neutral which works for my color (MAC NC25/30;LM Sunny beige) I have noticed a change in my skin/complexion which I am loving! I do not have to blot throughout day and my skin looks so smooth from when I put my makeup on 6am until I get home around 8pm still smooth...My only dislike is that the container did not come with a sifter/holes so I use one I got from MAC and transfered the powder

on 8/28/2003 10:57:00 AM

This powder gives a beautiful finish to the face. Tiny grains of dust sweep across the face, like magic. Make sure to get the one with the sifter, otherwise it can be messy to apply. Unfortunately, the color I got, Bisque, is a bit light for my summer complexion, but surely will work when winter brings clouds. Strongly recommended, Becca has good products with many colors to choose from for everyone.

on 8/12/2003 6:16:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

I am a DDD and have this in Spice. The only problem is I think Spice is too dark for me since I purchased it right after coming back from Hawaii. I didn't stay THAT dark for long enough so I didn't really get to give it a fair shot. I'll have to update once I get my hands on a different shade but this powder feels nice on - very weightless - and is of superior quality. The packaging could be less bulky and less tricky but the powder within is definitely high quality. Kind of expensive. *UPDATE: This accentuates dry flakes and goes on kind of blotchy.

on 8/12/2003 8:06:00 AM

After trying this powder (in wheat, I'm a MMM, Armani 5.5-6.5), I've decided to swap away my Chanel powders. Anyone wishing to swap for these, pls. contact me. The Becca powder is, hands down, the best I've ever tried. Kudos!

on 8/4/2003 5:10:00 AM

I was tired of the shine on my face left by sunscreen and decided to try Becca's loose powders based on all the reviews here. What I love about the loose powder is that it looks so natural, it looks as though I've nothing too cakey or artificial on but yet still managed to give a "finished" appearence. These powders last all day and and definitely reduce shine. My only gripe would be the packaging. It's so easy to spill plus the container is huge.

Recommended for Normal Skin