April 18, 2014 | 1437 users online

Crème - Becca - Stick Foundation

rated 2 of 5 on 10/15/2004 6:46:00 PM More reviews by silverpony

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I don't understand why the foundation smells like a 1950s lipstick, it's too heavily fragranced, and the smell is simply awful. It doesn't blend well, at all, and it looks like a mask on my rather dryish skin. UPDATE: blending is difficult, but once set with powder, i find that it actually gives me a decent coverage without too much shine. i have been complemented on the make up. but still it doesn't feel comfortable on the skin and wouldn't ever buy it again.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 10/3/2004 11:28:00 AM More reviews by DebbieB43

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have normal to dry skin...this product was sticky on my face...left a majoe shine as well...enhanced greatly what few pores I have. Blending was a nightmare.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/16/2004 8:04:00 PM More reviews by SamanthaBNYC

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This product really sunk into my pores and laugh lines. It also brought attention dry spots (and my skin is oily). I had to use a lot of it to get medium coverage. I'm a PPP with a pink/blue undertone and the color I got was Praline, and the color was too yellow (it made me look jaundiced). I have used it as a concealer, and it works well in that capacity.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/6/2004 7:44:00 PM More reviews by ashin121

I've never worn foundation before, so i've been trying on different foundation everyday to see which one i liked. This one was the worst of the ones i tried. I have oily/sensitive/acne prone skin and it just never settled in. I bought it based on the reviews but returned it the next day. The MA told me it was ok for oily skin, but it's not! After she put it on me with a foundation brush, i went home and by the end of the day my face was SSOOOOOO oily. The foundation was so thick i felt like i had a mask on my face. Yuck

rated 5 of 5 on 8/11/2004 12:22:00 AM More reviews by cherrychums

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I started using stick foundation about 3 months ago with Shiseido and I just love stick foundation now. I tried Becca and this is by far the best I have tried. It goes on very sheer but with enough coverage (together with the fluid primer) that creates a lasting dewy finish. It really last the whole day without feeling heavy or greasy. Absoluately a stick foundation lover A MUST!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/3/2004 2:18:00 PM More reviews by sleeper

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have not reviewed anything on this board in a while because i have been so disenchanted with the comsetics out there, especially foundation. For a long time i was using prescriptives traceless. I liked the sheer coverage of it but was unsastified with the color, lasting power, and overall grease factor. On a whim in sephora the ohter day i decided to pick up Becca Stick Foundation. I am so glad i did. First off there are so many colors that you are bound to find a match. The stick is sheer which i like and glides on the skin effortlessly. It blends evenly and because it is so sheer you even have a little leway with color options. I use this under the luminous sheer color and have been so pleased. Finally, i have found a product that i really love. UPDATE... No zits and this product dosent make me too greasy. A real winner here.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/4/2004 5:42:00 AM More reviews by seba

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I alternate using the Stick Foundation with the Concealer Compact to cover undereye circles, redness and blemishes. They both do the job wonderfully, the difference is that the concealer is more creamy where the stick found seems to be more suitable for oilier skin. I have normal skin so I have no problem using both. I used LSC in Cashmere, Concealer Compact and Stick Found in Banana, and Loose Powder in Sesame.
Edited: I have a sample in Praline and I think it suited me better than Banana, so I guess I'll buy Praline next.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/25/2004 9:23:00 PM More reviews by lanvin

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

The MA suggested this product as a concealor in lieu of the Becca concealor and I am quite pleased with the performance. I have some redness around my nose and slight dark areas under my eyes and this product covers well without appearing cakey. This formula is also very long-lasting.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/2/2004 3:49:00 PM More reviews by artemisiablue

i'm on my 3rd stick. this is by far the best foundation i have ever used. great texture/coverage, very natural & healthy looking, long lasting, and does not dry my skin. the range of shades is great and i have never found so perfect a match for my skin tone (i use Latte). The stick form is great, easy & fast to apply. my only complaint is it seems to get a little shiny pretty quick, so i usually put a little clean n clear shine control powder over it, or carry blotting tissues in my purse. it is a little on the expensive side but i would say the quality makes it worth the cost. definitely reccomend this.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/28/2004 9:13:00 PM More reviews by bunnyangel

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I had high hopes since a lot of reviewers loved it. But I am unfortunately one of those that didn't get such great results. Overall, just blah. It spread well, but just didn't get the great coverage of my Nars Oil Free liquid formula. I was impressed that it didn't feel greasy though. But it also didn't do much in the way of creating that "flawless, natural finish".