Too Faced Shadow Insurance

4.2

Isododecane, Talc, Cyclopentasiloxane, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Glyceryl Triethylhexanoate, Polyethylene, Trihydroxystearin, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Isopropyl Lanolate, VP/Eicosene Copolymer, Propylene Carbonate, Dimethicone, PEG 40 Stearate, Phenoxyethanol, Tocopherol, May Contain ( /-): Mica, Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499)

Great primer, I use it sometimes alone, just to even my eye lids skin tone and sometimes as base for eye shadow. It works great alone, as I have obvious blue blood vessels showing up on the lids. One touch of TF Shadow Insurance and they are gone. If I want make-up, this will stay on all day long, so smudging or flaking. I did not try it yet with shimmery eyeshadow, which tends to have lots of fallout in my case. But will review this behavior as well as soon as I try it.

on 11/4/2013 3:49:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Fine

Eyeshadow does not budge! Fabulous and no irritation. Big tick.

on 11/2/2013 11:24:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

HG HG HG Alert!!!

Love!! More brands that make eye primers need to think like this...make a tube packaged primer so it's good to the last drop! This is a fantastic eye primer that really keeps yer shadow on from dusk til dawn.

I don't like to use it with loose eyeshadows/pigment because it doesn't hold as well and they don't show as vibrant on. But for natural looks this is def great. I got this so i could use it on clients for sanitary purposes, i use it as well and have no prob with it.

It comes in a very cute mint green tube. 17 bucks is not bad since you get a lot of product.

on 11/2/2013 10:05:00 PM

Works very well to keep shadow in place all day, but you have to be aware that if this product sits unused for a little while, it will separate in the tube, so make sure to shake it very well every time before use. I think this works a tiny bit better than the Urban Decay Primer Potion, but only marginally; they're basically the same and work as well as each other in my opinion.

on 11/1/2013 12:36:00 PM

I just bought my second tube. The only other primer I have tried is the ELF $1 one and it worked fine but dried up way to fast. This two faced primer works great and lasts FOREVER; that other tube lasted about a year. I don't have to use much at all and I like the small tip so that just a little bit comes out. I just know that eye shadows used to crease and melt away on me by the end of the day and now it does not.

on 10/28/2013 11:32:00 PM

Skin: Other, Tan, Not Sure

This stuff actually does keep most of my eyeshadow on the eye for most of the day.

My skin isn't too oily but I will get a little here and there.

At the end of the day I still do have some creased eyeshadow that has migrated on the eyelid and a strip of non-eyeshadow skin where the crease in my eye is. But it is not very noticeable. This is still a pretty good product as it does MOST of its job well. Good packaging and gives you a great bank for you buck

on 10/25/2013 5:05:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

absolutely adore this! this is my first eye primer and it works so good! my eyeshadow usually crease in like 3 hours of using but when i use this, it stays all day long! i have a very oily eye lid btw ! love this product

on 10/18/2013 3:40:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

My go-to eyeshadow primer for creaseless, phenomenal priming. Once I realized that this Too Faced primer offered all of the benefits I was looking for in an eyeshadow primer (no creasing, sufficient but lightweight coverage, etc.) I've stuck with it for the past 4 years. I often hear complaints about it being runny, which I have noticed when I first open a fresh tube, but have always been to alleviate by shaking and rolling the tube until product fully mixes. Would definitely recommend to others.

on 10/12/2013 11:57:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

This is the worst eye primer I've ever tried! It's cheaply made & packaged. It's a complete waste of money. I wear Estee Lauder double wear foundation, this primer actually took off my foundation! Now for you ladies who wear double wear, you know that its a higher end good quality foundation that's not easily removed. I used the smallest amount of this & it just cut right through my foundation. It was oily and just gross.. I will stick with urban decay.

Note: Shake this primer before use, otherwise oil will squirt out first!

on 10/12/2013 8:39:00 PM

I think this eyeshadow primer is okay but for me it doesn't last as long as UDPP.