October 24, 2014 | 1787 users online

Brows - Cover Girl - Brow and Eye Makers

• Price: $

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/10/2006 6:50:00 AM More reviews by hounddog1

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I bought this in black. Whilke it is NOT great as an eyeliner (too hard) it is good for brows as the line does not get too heavy and waxy. Cheap and works as well as any eye pencil (Chanel, Lancome, Dior) but I prefer usin eye shadow on my brows any day.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/9/2006 10:54:00 PM More reviews by sadlovepoet

This stuff came with two pencils and a sharpener. I got it in the shade of midnight black but it goes on really faint. I also have to use a lot of pressure to get it to show, and in the end, it fades off too quickly.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/6/2006 11:19:00 AM More reviews by bethany117

Glides on great, problem is the color doesn't last very long. I'm having a hard time finding one that does last.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/6/2006 11:35:00 AM More reviews by ticklemeyellow

I've been using this as an eyeliner and brow pencil for about 2 years. It's dirt cheap, comes w/2 pencils and a sharpener for less than $3. The thing is it smudges by the end of the day. The tip is too hard and the color doesnt show. Every morning, I had to heat the pencil on the stovetop for a couple of sec. before I can begin applying it as an eyeliner. What a hassle BUT as a brow pencil, it does its job, I use it as is, just light feather strokes and I'm set for the day. If you want a good eyeliner that doesnt budge, try Bobbi Brown's Long wearing gel eyeliner, expensive but does not budge one bit. I'm glad I discovered it BUT I'm still using this as a brow pencil b/c it's cheap and does its job.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/22/2005 1:04:00 PM More reviews by gothchiq

OK these things are atrocious. In fact, the worst I've ever tried. They don't go on. Period. They are hard and dry and leave no mark. You might as well be trying to apply a piece of plastic. The only way to force them to work at all is to run the tip through a flame to melt it a bit, which is ridiculous to have to do. They give you two, which is a waste because you have to throw them both in the trash!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/15/2005 1:04:00 PM More reviews by exoticarab

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I have been using this product for the past year. I have very light skin,with very dark features, so it is crucial that my eyebrows look natural. I outline my eyebrow very very lightly and the fill it with feathered strokes, then take a clean mascara brush and blend, blend, blend!!

I tried using it as an eyeliner once....it didnt show up very well ..it is def best as a eyebrow filler.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/12/2005 10:07:00 PM More reviews by steffiel

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I love the fact that this eyeliner/eyebrow pencil comes in package of 2, with a sharpener, and is very inexpensive. (About $3) It lasts you well over 6 months. I use the Midnight Brown for my eyebrows--it fills them in perfectly when needed & looks the most natural. Same goes with eyeliner. Brown is the most natural effect.. although I am more for the Black. This eyeliner lasts, ALL day, through anything. It is fantastic. The pencil can be pretty painful on the eyes (as I've seen on others reviews) when first attempting to use.. but I've learned that dimming down the point with a tissue or cloth makes the application smoother & less painful. The color does show up once the tip is softened. Trust me! I'm telling you, I have been using this liner for 2 years and wouldn't trade it in for anything else. It's that great.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/23/2005 6:23:00 PM More reviews by krysownzu

I use this in Soft Brown. I use it as an eyebrown pencil, and it does the trick. I would love to NOT have to color in my eyebrows, but since I really kinda need to, this works nicely. I have blond hair, and the Soft Brown looks as natural as pencil possibly can... It lasts long, and the pencils are not too hard nor too soft. I do not use this as eyeliner, because I am crazy about automatic pencils. This costs around 2 dollars, and you can't lose.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/15/2005 4:32:00 PM More reviews by AndreaMCA

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I've been using this eye brow pencil for about 15 years. I've tried others that are expensive and cheap and this by far is the best. No other one i've tried doesn't smear, or go on evenly the way this one does. I only ever use the dark brown. And yeah, I've tried this once as an eyeliner and did not show up on my eyes at all. This is definetely a brow maker.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/14/2005 8:11:00 PM More reviews by youhavenoidea

I bought this in Soft Brown. Ive only tried using this as an eye liner and it does not work at all. It is extremely hard to get any color on and the color ends up looking greyish. Maybe this works better as a brow maker- but definately not as an eye liner.