Cover Girl Brow and Eye Makers

Price: $

Price: $

on 12/19/2006 11:40:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

ever since ive started shading in my brows, ive been using this. i use to like this until ive discovered better brow pencils. the texture of this pencil is hard and doesnt go on too smooth. doesnt have much staying power either.

on 10/26/2006 5:44:00 PM

I really love these pencils- I own 3 colors: soft blonde for my eyebrows, honey brown and midnight black for eyeliner. I tend to look for bargains, and this is a great one- the brow one lasts all day, the others you have to reapply if you want definition 24-7. They last a long time too, if I don't sharpen every day :) I only gave it 4 lippies because I know there's better out there- lol it's just good for the buck!

Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Not Sure

Use this if you can absolutely afford nothing else. Limited blendability for sure and the color is not all that hot. My guess is this product is not truly designed for folks with sparse brows, but blessed with a full set (but for whatever reason would like a little darkening). Update: I have revisited this product since my budget is too tight for the higher ends. I should also note that my own brows have grown back so there is no need to almost create the whole brow. These are pretty good for adding depth and the color (midnight brown) is nice since I've colored my hair.

on 7/31/2006 8:15:00 PM

Hair: Red, Curly, Fine

These are decent and cheap. I use the black for a liner and brown for my brows. If the black it too hard I hold it near my curling iron for a few seconds and that softens it up.

on 6/25/2006 3:45:00 PM

I use this as eyeliner, since I'm fair and don't wear dark browns/ black well. The browns come in nice warm shades, and they go on smooth and blend nicely. They do rub off a bit, but if I keep the point sharp and draw a fine line, it lasts all day. I like the little sharpener it comes with. Great inexpensive product.

on 6/5/2006 5:11:00 PM

I've been using this product since high school--about eight years now--and it's never yet let me down. :) It's dirt cheap and looks very natural and soft--which was the effect I really wanted. I use the light brown version even though I have dark grown hair and brows; I think the key to getting good color out of this pencil might be to apply it on top of a moisturizer. For some reason the oil in lotion or moisturizers really bring out the colors in this product, so I apply it on top of moisturizing sun lotions or just plain moisturizers every day. Its only flaw is that it smudges very easily--but then I don't rub my brows during the day, so that's never been a problem for me. In conclusion, this is an awesome staple to have in your purse--cheap and reliable.

on 5/18/2006 5:39:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

Let me start off by saying that I've been trying for years to find a decent eyebrow pencil. I have fair skin but very dark brows, which are sparse due to overplucking. I think because my brows are so dark and noticeable I became obsessed with making them perfect and symmetrical. For the past few months I have been trying to grow them back in. I really want a natural look, and this pencil is helping me acheive it. I have tried brown pencils in the past but they usually look reddish against my dark brows. Black pencils always looked way too harsh. I have this pencil in Midnight Black, and I love that it is a harder pencil. This enables me to get a SOFT natural look instead of a harsh black line. I think the key to this pencil is technique. You have to have a soft touch, and use short strokes. I apply this to my sparse areas, set with a little powder, use a clear brow gel for any unruly hairs, and I am good to go!

on 5/10/2006 6:50:00 AM

I bought this in black. Whilke it is NOT great as an eyeliner (too hard) it is good for brows as the line does not get too heavy and waxy. Cheap and works as well as any eye pencil (Chanel, Lancome, Dior) but I prefer usin eye shadow on my brows any day.

on 5/9/2006 10:54:00 PM

This stuff came with two pencils and a sharpener. I got it in the shade of midnight black but it goes on really faint. I also have to use a lot of pressure to get it to show, and in the end, it fades off too quickly.

on 4/6/2006 11:19:00 AM

Glides on great, problem is the color doesn't last very long. I'm having a hard time finding one that does last.

Popular Brows Products