April 17, 2014 | 1494 users online

Brows - Cover Girl - Brow and Eye Makers

• Price: $

rated 1 of 5 on 11/22/2005 1:04:00 PM More reviews by gothchiq

OK these things are atrocious. In fact, the worst I've ever tried. They don't go on. Period. They are hard and dry and leave no mark. You might as well be trying to apply a piece of plastic. The only way to force them to work at all is to run the tip through a flame to melt it a bit, which is ridiculous to have to do. They give you two, which is a waste because you have to throw them both in the trash!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/15/2005 1:04:00 PM More reviews by exoticarab

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I have been using this product for the past year. I have very light skin,with very dark features, so it is crucial that my eyebrows look natural. I outline my eyebrow very very lightly and the fill it with feathered strokes, then take a clean mascara brush and blend, blend, blend!!

I tried using it as an eyeliner once....it didnt show up very well ..it is def best as a eyebrow filler.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/12/2005 10:07:00 PM More reviews by steffiel

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I love the fact that this eyeliner/eyebrow pencil comes in package of 2, with a sharpener, and is very inexpensive. (About $3) It lasts you well over 6 months. I use the Midnight Brown for my eyebrows--it fills them in perfectly when needed & looks the most natural. Same goes with eyeliner. Brown is the most natural effect.. although I am more for the Black. This eyeliner lasts, ALL day, through anything. It is fantastic. The pencil can be pretty painful on the eyes (as I've seen on others reviews) when first attempting to use.. but I've learned that dimming down the point with a tissue or cloth makes the application smoother & less painful. The color does show up once the tip is softened. Trust me! I'm telling you, I have been using this liner for 2 years and wouldn't trade it in for anything else. It's that great.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/23/2005 6:23:00 PM More reviews by krysownzu

I use this in Soft Brown. I use it as an eyebrown pencil, and it does the trick. I would love to NOT have to color in my eyebrows, but since I really kinda need to, this works nicely. I have blond hair, and the Soft Brown looks as natural as pencil possibly can... It lasts long, and the pencils are not too hard nor too soft. I do not use this as eyeliner, because I am crazy about automatic pencils. This costs around 2 dollars, and you can't lose.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/15/2005 4:32:00 PM More reviews by AndreaMCA

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I've been using this eye brow pencil for about 15 years. I've tried others that are expensive and cheap and this by far is the best. No other one i've tried doesn't smear, or go on evenly the way this one does. I only ever use the dark brown. And yeah, I've tried this once as an eyeliner and did not show up on my eyes at all. This is definetely a brow maker.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/14/2005 8:11:00 PM More reviews by youhavenoidea

I bought this in Soft Brown. Ive only tried using this as an eye liner and it does not work at all. It is extremely hard to get any color on and the color ends up looking greyish. Maybe this works better as a brow maker- but definately not as an eye liner.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/17/2005 12:33:00 PM More reviews by luckstery

Wow! I was surprised at how terrible this product was. I was only going to use this eyeliner on the bottom but it wouldn't come on at all! Actually there was a very pale grey on the bottom. But for 3 bux!! Im going to try melting the tip with a lighter or putting it under warm water for a couple seconds then maybe it will soften up. Anyways, I wouldnt reccomend this product unless you don't have enough moola for the more expensive eyeliner.
TIP: Use a more expensive eyeliner on the top and a cheap one on the bottom. This realllllly saves you money for the future

rated 2 of 5 on 1/5/2005 9:34:00 PM More reviews by lenny_510

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

too hard for me. i'm afraid of tugging out my brow hairs. it's a shame cos soft brown is a nice color. i got to stick this right into my lighter's flame to soften it. i don't want to go through that everytime i use it.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/23/2004 11:40:00 PM More reviews by xClearlyAbSuRDx

For a drugstore brand, this is awesome!

My holygrail brow pencil! I basically tweezed the living daylights out of my brows and everything else sucked. For 2.99 this is a great deal!

As far as it goes for eyeliner, it doesn't give you a good black line but it is GREAT for an easy to do smokey eye, hahaha. Will definitely buy again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/20/2004 12:43:00 AM More reviews by honeybearkitty

HG! I have dark brown eyebrows and color my hair a light bronze brown (auburn) color, so I use these in "Honey Brown" to make my eyebrows appear redder to match my hair. These go on smoothly and stay put, and are pretty cheap. Try them!