Urban Decay NAKED

4.6

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

I love this palette so much! I'd been eyeing it for months and I finally got it and I'm so glad I did! The shadows are really pigmented, and you can create so many different looks with them. They look beautiful and stay on all day. This product was well worth the splurge!

They should change the name to the perfection palette cause that is what it is too me. I enjoy all the colors in this palette! Amazing. I got it when it had the eyeliner duo which I loved an of course I loved the primer potion mini. The textures of the shadows are smooth and blendable. Some of the more glittery shadows have fallout but, that is easily removed. I have also found some of my favorite shadows through this palette!

on 9/29/2011 11:32:00 AM

I love this palette. This is the first set of HE shadows I have bought so this is new for me but awesome! Gunmetal has to be my favorite shade in here it's such a sexy smokey blue steel grey I wear this color the most out of all of them. The palette is so versatile and you can create so many different looks. As others have said there is quite a bit of glitter fallout but that's pretty much a given with almost any really shimmery/glittery shadow and it's easily removed with a tissue swipe anyway so no biggie. Mine came with the eyeshadow brush instead of the liners and I'm glad I got the brush because I already have UD's 15th anniversary pencil set. The brush actually works well for me, at first I hated it but now that I got the hang of how it works I love it. So glad I got this palette.

on 9/29/2011 10:55:00 AM

It is kind of pointless to leave another review on this palette, but i FINALLY got my hands on it and i am so happy i did!

The colors are all very wearable, meaning anyone could pull them off, regardless of age, skin tone, etc. I love a neutral eye. I would always use3 or 4 different brands of browns, beige's, golds to achieve the look, i love how now i can easily whip this palette out and that's all i need! the colors are beautiful! (obviously its urban decay) and you get a whole lot for your money. Definitely a must have in my opinion, these colors will never go out of style.

on 9/29/2011 7:59:00 AM

I finally got my hands on one of these after procrastinating for months. First urban decay eye shadows I have purchased. Because I only bought recently, i got the one with the eye shadow brush instead of the double ended eye liner - bit disappointed about that as the brush will just end up as a spare and not one of my go to brushes as it's not great, whereas the eyeliner pencils would have been great.

Firstly, I really like the packaging. Sleek palette, great size, not too large to transport although I wouldn't leave it lying around in a handbag!

The colours are beautifully rich and intense. I am super impressed with the formulation - smooth and almost creamy, a little goes a long way.

This is definitely not a boring neutral palette. For me it has the range of colours and finishes (matte & shimmer and light & dark shades) to produce a complete look without having to reach for other palettes or colours. It's fine to do that if you're at home, but if you're going away for a weekend, you don't want to cart half your stash with you.

The only thing is, i'm not sure of the variety of looks you could produce with this palette. I have searched youtube for guru clips of different looks and they all seem a bit the same! Just different intensities. That aside though, the quality is fantastic and I don't think the price was unreasonable even though I had to buy internationally and pay postage costs - Australia here!

on 9/28/2011 8:26:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Whilst I don't regret buying this and I definitely use it in my kit I don't think I'd buy again.

It's great for - wedding makeup, people who suit warm/neutral tones and it's a large selection packaged well for on the go or holidays. Good selection of both matt, shimmer and sparkling shadows. Love the double ended brown and black pencil liner and primer potion that it comes with too.

Not so good - the shadows although lovely in colour lack a little in texture for me. They tend to look a bit more on the metalic side than gentle satin or shimmer truer of mac shadows.

I often use this and although I enjoy using it I can't quite get the same seamless soft blened eye that I can with mac palettes. It's close and it doesn't stop me using but if I had a choice mac wins hands down for me.

Good for somebody who likes strong neutral blened eyes day and night and who finds themself on the go alot. Good as part of an mua kit as you all know we can't get enough neutrals.

on 9/28/2011 6:15:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Great palette! It's complete eyeshadow that I can wear it in any occassion.
It's so pigmented and when I use it with UDPP, the shadow can stay on whole day without fade. Love it!

on 9/28/2011 6:00:00 AM

I really love this palette, you have a large variety of colors and you can get any look you want with this palette. The only thing i could complain about is that these eyeshadows have a lot of fallouts when you apply it. But its definately worth the money!

Definitely the best "natural" eye shadows I have ever used! Lasts FOREVER too and I wear eyeshadow everyday. This is not going to give you an "out of the ordinary" look but looks great with my attire that I have to wear everyday!

on 9/25/2011 7:01:00 PM

I am pretty sure UD read my mind when they made this palette. The only (and I mean only) eyeshadows I wear are neutrals. The colors in this are to die for! To be honest, I don't wear Creep or Gunmetal. They are just too dark, although I suppose I could wear them as liner. One complaint I have with this is that on my pale skin, some colors have an orange tint to them (ex. half baked). Also, i have a problem with dust getting all over the case! It is a pain, but a small price to pay.

Popular Palettes

Video Reviews & Tutorials

New Year's Eve & Party Smokey Makeup Tutorial! 2015 by Angie Wilches

Urban Decay Naked Palette Neutral Tutorial by ShyGirlBeauty

Bronzed Naked Palette Tutorial! by fashionista804

How to Look Like Kim Kardashian- Smoky & Glowy Makeup Tutorial- Naked Palette! by OMGigi

Top Rated Urban Decay Products