November 23, 2014 | 1864 users online

Palettes - Urban Decay - NAKED

RELATED PRODUCTS

NAKED2: http://www.makeupalley.com/product/showreview.asp/ItemId=148781/NAKED2-/Urban-Decay/Palettes

NAKED3: http://www.makeupalley.com/product/showreview.asp/ItemId=167248/NAKED-3/Urban-Decay/Palettes

rated 5 of 5 on 8/20/2011 4:24:00 PM More reviews by exprmnt1

I loved it all the colors blend with each other creating a marvelous look every single time. Little to no effort for the busy ppl ,but even for a make up artist like me it is a perfect palette

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/20/2011 4:00:00 PM More reviews by Sage6o4

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

First off, let me say that I am a NEUTRAL girl, so this palette was a must for me. It's got all the necessary colours every girl needs to create pretty much any neutral look, which is awesome. The price is great, you get 12 FULL SIZE eye shadows for the price of 4, (I'm in Canada so the price is a bit steeper plus I had to pay shipping but it was STILL a great price) so that is awesome. Having never tried UD shadows before and mostly sticking to MAC I was hoping for MAC quality and hopefully this palette could replace my need to constantly purchase the separate MAC ones... however this is where I took off a lippie. The quality if simply not the same. They are not as pigmented, the colour pay off is not as good and the finish and blendability of them just is not the same. I also tend to get TONS of fallout with them as most of them are just PACKED with glitter and not the subtle, rich way MAC ones are, so in that aspect, I was disappointed. However, I am still happy I bought it and will continue to use it. However, it will not replace my beloved MAC shadows! (I don't think anything ever will!)

rated 5 of 5 on 8/20/2011 3:42:00 PM More reviews by liz32489

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this palette!!! You can try many looks and the quality is great. I love using this palette when I go out. I would higly recommend!!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/19/2011 3:45:00 PM More reviews by Chrisylita

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

LOVE this palette. I finally got my hands on one. After finding that my local Sephora was always sold out I ended up finding this at shoppers drug mart (Canadian store) for $58.00 Canadian well worth the price. This palette is perfect for everyday use for daytime and evening. it has a great selection of colours for neutral to bronzy to more smoky colours for evening. Most of the eyeshadows are shimmery which is ok by me cause I love shimmery colours. The only thing I don't like about the colours are the matte ones which are naked and buck and creep is not that special either. I find only one colour to have some sparkle fallout and thats sidecar. I would recommend this to anyone.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/19/2011 7:14:00 AM More reviews by Louisepalin

A great selection of colours, they blend beautifully. I am thrilled with the different looks I can create with this palette. I think it is good value for money as there are colours for everyday where and colours for more of an evening look. Some of the colours can leave glittery flecks on my face as I apply them, so I hold a tissue under my eye as I brush them on!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/18/2011 4:56:00 PM More reviews by ccx3x0

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I LOVE THIS PRODUCT. If you only wear natural shadows like I do, you don't need any other eyeshadows besides this one. It's amazing! You can create so many different looks. Plenty of day time looks and night time looks. Urban Decay's shadows never fail to be uber pigmented! I love using Dark Horse as an eyeliner and Naked to fill in my brows! The brush it came with is great. It packs on the eyeshadows beautifully. And its a great deal! You get twelve UD eyeshadows that are only slightly smaller than full size. So you are only paying 4 dollars per eyeshadow plus a nice brush! And if I remember correctly you get a mini primer potion. Amazing palette. Amazing deal!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/18/2011 4:12:00 PM More reviews by Sugerbabe

i must be the last girl how just got this palette :P after wantin it for so long finally i got it and its SO wort the waitin, very pigmented i love all the shades am very natural shdes girl so this is like the perfect palette for me easly blends and u can make different looks with it from simple to party look, love the packaging my palette is the one with the brush and its very good qulity brush better than i expected it to be, all in all very happy with it :D

rated 2 of 5 on 8/18/2011 3:58:00 PM More reviews by randi2515

Don't understand all the hype about this product. The shadows have a ton of fall out and the color selection is mostly shimmer, only a few matte selections. Not to mention all of the shades are "warm." I prefer more "cool" shadows for my skin tone. I really could only use a few of the shadows. Didn't really think this palette seemed "neutral" to me. It is expensive but for the amount of shadows you get it seems worth the price, but not if you only use a certain number of shades. Had to return this.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/17/2011 5:26:00 PM More reviews by jueykang

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Black

Great everyday neutral eye palette.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/16/2011 9:41:00 PM More reviews by pinklover92

Yes, all the raves on Youtube is partially true. This palette is great for day and night and also contains a brush or an eyeliner (older version). Great color selection with very soft velvety mostly shimmer colors. I believe there are only two matte colors and I wish there are more matte color selection in Urban Decay palettes. The texture is so soft and velvety that I pick up way too much eyeshadow with one stroke with a brush or a finger. I tap it off, but I still get way too much fallout on my face. I would not really mind if it was matte fallouts, but most of the eyeshadows are very shimmery. I usually just end up using the matte eyeshadows in the palette due to its excessive fallout issue. I would not repurchase the palette, but maybe I will repurchase the matte shadows individually.