September 23, 2014 | 1829 users online

Liquid - MAC - Face and Body Foundation

rated 5 of 5 on 8/31/2002 1:09:00 PM More reviews by devjas

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is my holy grail foundation.
Out of all the high and low end foundations I've tried this is the best. It's watery consistency threw me at first, but it goes on like a dream. I have sensitive skin and it hasn't broken me out. The coverage is buildable (doesn't cake when layered). It doesn't look like I'm wearing foundation at all. Love this stuff. Especially since it's only $28 for 4 oz!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/6/2002 4:22:00 PM More reviews by rlo6

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Great foundation. Super light and a little goes a long way. I have it in C2 and apply with a foundation brush. Looks super with a dusting of loose powder over it to set. I love that it doesn't look thick or cakey like other foundations. I also don't get that oily greasy sheen that happens with other foundations in the late afternoon. I can tell this will last me a very very long time.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/2/2002 5:15:00 PM More reviews by kogepan

I really like this foundation. The makeup artist for my wedding used this on me and so I bought a bottle. Since I don't need a lot of coverage, this makeup has the perfect consistency. It feels comfortable and looks natural. Whenever I finally use up the huge bottle, I'll buy again.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/31/2002 12:49:00 PM More reviews by sweetcaroline

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I really like this foundation! It never looks mask-like, its super-lightweight, very sheer and buildable and comes in a wide range of shades. I have this in C4 for my summer color, and it even works when I am paler. The finish is very natural, just like you have nothing else on. And the price is worth it for the huge amount you get (4 fl. oz, 120mL).

rated 5 of 5 on 4/30/2002 3:25:00 PM More reviews by ju7ia

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I am loving this foundation. Great medium coverage that can be built if necessary. Works great with powder - no clumping or pilling. The finish is smooth and somewhat dewy, though not as much as hyperreal. Stays fresh all day with only 1 powder touchup. I have normal-oily skin. Price is great for amount - the bottle is huge! I am not a fan of the squeeze bottle packaging, but the end result is worth it.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/26/2002 9:45:00 PM More reviews by joya

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I love this foundation. For my older, somewhat drier skin type, this is perfect. Very natural looking, makes my skin look like silk. This is not a heavy, masky type of makeup. Just makes my skin look sooo much better.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/26/2002 1:14:00 PM More reviews by proflady

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

A very nice sheer foundation. It has a blendable consistency so that I end up with a natural finish. You can build coverage although it is definitely sheer enough that you won't ever get heavy coverage. It glides on and stays on. Great range of colors too and no breakouts for me. Another bonus is the HUGE bottle which will last you forever.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/17/2002 1:46:00 AM More reviews by MayM

My 1st review was all positive for this foundation...but after using it for a couple of months in TX heat...I couldn't stand it on my face any more ! It turned my face sticky and greasey (and I have DRY SKIN) I couldn't wait to get home and wash it off !! I could never go out anywhere right after work cause I felt yucky and sticky ! It lasts on great...but way too dewy !!! I am a N3 (but the MA said this stuff blends into your skin so well that you could use a shade darker or lighter and it still would look good). The coverage is sheer but you can build it up where you need it, and the price is AMAZING ($27) for the amount you get (4 oz.) ! I found that applying it with a sponge made it look smoother than using my fingers. It IS water resistant, humidity resistant, and sweat resistant ! It sets itself and gives a natural finish, so if you hate powder (like me) you don't need to use any ! I spent 3 days in San Antonio, in the heat and humidity, walking along the Riverwalk and sweating (YUCK) and this stuff did not move !!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/9/2002 6:45:00 PM More reviews by mandy_mann

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This foundation gives you the finish of what real skin looks like, only better. You can use fingers to apply it but I prefer the foundation brush for a seamless finish! To maintain the 'just like real skin, only better' look, lightly brush on loose powder only on your t-zone and on eyelids (to prime surface for eyeshadow). If you are seeking a more 'finished' look for formal occasions, apply two light coats of foundation all over the face and set with loose powder all over.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/8/2001 1:25:00 AM More reviews by naztazia

MAC f&b is one of my favorite summertime foundations. It is very sheer and lightweight, yet provides just the right amount of coverage (if you don't have anything too serious that needs hidden!) MAC gives you an incredibly large-sized bottle of this stuff -- because it is intended to be used all over the body. I apply the f&b with a foundation brush for a more medium coverage. If I'm wearing a tank top, I oftentimes will wear the f&b under my arms to give a smooth and flawless look to an otherwise unslightly part of the body ;-) (as you know, even if you shave or wax there precisely, sometimes the underarm skin still show up as darker!) BTW, I've also found this foundation to be perfect if I know I'm going to spend time in the rain - it's waterproof and does not slide around on humid days or if it's misting in the air. Being somewhat of a tomboy, I oftentimes have bruises on my pale legs... the f&b does help to cover them. Overall, I'm really enjoying the f&b this time of year (it's hot hot hot right now!)