BeneFit Cosmetics Dandelion

4.1

Ingredients: talc, mica, calcium aluminum borosicicate, polyethylene, titanium dioxide (CI 77891), magnesium myristate, pentaerythrityl tetraethylhexanoate, C9-15 fluoroalcohol phosphates, zinc stearate, octyldodecyl stearoyl stearate, phenoxyethanol, bis-diglyceryl polyacryladipate-2, squalane, carmine (CI 75470), lecithin, iron oxides (CI 77491), methylparaben, tocopheryl acetate, fragrance (parfum), glycine soja (soybean) oil, tocopherol, iron oxides (CI 77492), BHT, retinyl palmitate, butylparaben, ethylparaben, limonene, alumina, isobutylparaben, propylparaben, linalool, hexyl cinnamal, benzyl salicylate, citral butylphenyl methylpropional, citronellol, eugenol.

This "face brightener" does exactly that...it BRIGHTENS the face...and in such a pretty way. I love this product. It has a lovely, delicate scent, and while it is pricey, it lasts a LONG time...there is a ton of product in that adorable little square box. I would definately buy this again...it gives that innocent pink glow of youth.

on 9/24/2005 3:16:00 PM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

I must start of by saying I am not a huge benefit fan. After getting caught up in the past benefit hype, i made some costly mistakes-- ie Dr. Feelgood, Lemon Aid, Benetint. All were average products with a high price tag.

I am a PPP with blonde (golden hued)hair and hazel eyes.. I had been desparately trying to find things to make my face from seeming so pale- almost garish. Bronzers make me look dirty, so I was hoping to find a nice blush. After doing my MUA homework- I apprehensively approached the benefit counter to try Dandelion... And- I LOVED IT! I can use it all over my face- and I really get a glow.. It is expensive, but i think it will last a while- and seeing the result on my face justifies the price in my eyes.. Packaging was so-so, but will work fine for me. I will say though- those benefit MA's are trained sales demons-- she was attempting to load me up on tons of other stuff I did not want or need, but I stood my ground and got my Dandelion.. I do think next time I need something from Benefit I will buy online in order to avoid the "hard sell."

on 9/24/2005 6:21:00 AM

If u need a pink blush then this is the perfect one for u , but the packaging is not that good , if u place it in your bag it will open and all the powder will spread. BUT I WILL BUY IT AGAIN , LOVELY PINK COLOR

on 9/23/2005 10:28:00 AM

Gorgeous, subtle, natural pale pink blush for PPP skin. The packaging is a pain - knocked off a lippy for the bulky cube it comes in. So I bought two to keep in work and at home. I've never done that with a blush. Usually I'm bored and searching for a new HG after a month. But this wakes me up when I'm looking grey.
Edit: You can pick up a very similar one for $1 if you have Aziza in a Dollar Store near you too.

on 9/17/2005 9:37:00 AM

I just got my beneFit stash & I love it even at first swipe! I'm an Asian, fair skin combination type, and with just 2 swipes I can already see a healthy glow without any makeup on! I will try it again on makeup and comment again. I didn't give all lippies because of the packaging, could be more travel friendly for the price I paid for this beauty! The smell is lovely though and I would so purchase again, if the need arise!

on 9/10/2005 3:50:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Love this. Makes my skin glow and look wonderful. Not too pink just a great blush. Let's just the right amount of skin show through, so it looks totally natural. Great stuff.

on 9/7/2005 10:05:00 AM

Looks very natural, especially in the wintertime when I am pale; works over other blushes or without. I'll never use up the whole box, but would buy again if I needed to.

on 9/7/2005 9:35:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

i really like this product. i have light skin w/ yellow undertones and this blush provides the right amount of color to look flushed, yet natural. brightens up face and adds a "healthy" look. i've used benefit's benetint as well, but i find that dandelion produces a more natural "blush" on the cheeks. product stays on well throughout the day. the packaging is cute, but the blush brush they provide sucks. definately trhow out the brush they provide and use an appropriate sized blush brush.

on 9/1/2005 2:30:00 AM

It comes in a little squarish green box (made of sturdy cardboard) and a little plastic separator with a brush. Though cute, it was impractical cos cardboard cannot withstand travel and water and the brush was scratchy, neither does it pick up dandelion colour very well. But packaging aside, this item is great. For the $$ you pay, you get a whole lot of powder. I got it a year ago and there's only a very slight dip now. It didn't work before when I was tanned. Only the slight shimmers showed. Couldn't bear to swap it away though. But now that I've gotten fairer (thanks to whitening products!), I've decided to give it another try and yeah, it shows up on my cheeks very nicely. I love this especially on days when I apply very minimal makeup - just loose powder and dandelion. It just makes me glow.. like from inwards! This is a classic item that every makeup fanatic has to have! :)

on 8/31/2005 5:14:00 AM

i've been using this for nearly a week straight! it has good pigmentation and staying power! it's a pity we do not have BeneFit here :( i'd hope to try Georgia too! will definitely need a back-up =)

Popular Blush Products