September 1, 2014 | 1132 users online

BB Cream - Maybelline - Dream Fresh 8-in-1 BB Cream

rated 1 of 5 on 7/16/2012 8:28:00 PM More reviews by dollyhorse101

I tried this, and immediately wanted to return it... I wouldn't exactly say that it is bad, but it is nothing special. And simply based on what it claims on the back of the bottle makes me think this really is not a true BB cream, it's more like a foundation or tinted moisturizer. I am quite pale, even in the summer after I've somewhat tanned. But when I saw the colour of this stuff in the bottle it freaked the crap out of me! It was completely orange!!! I did try it on, and it didn't look too too bad, but I kept in mind that I am slightly more tan now than I would be in fall or winter. The formula was water, and would squirt too quickly out of the bottle, and I just didn't really like this stuff. It's nothing special, and not a true BB cream.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/16/2012 8:10:00 PM More reviews by nikkin13

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Green

I love this BB cream! It keeps me more matte than anything else I've ever tried. It's HG for me. I usually have a problem with how foundation or tinted moisturizers sit on my skin, but this sits beautifully. It doesn't cause me to be oily, it doesn't emphasize my pores and it has just enough coverage. I also find that it lasts a good 6 or 7 hours for me. Basically I can't say enough good things about it!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/16/2012 8:01:00 PM More reviews by kattlovesmakeup

i love this product so much! it is amazing for the summer! If you dont know what a bb cream is, its basically the product between a tinted moisturizer and a foundation. this gives great coverage for a bb cream i think, it is very light weight which like i said, great for summer. with this product i still do you use a little bit of concealer on my under eye circles but it does cover redness pretty well. i do not have any acne at the moment but this would not cover that. if you are looking for something with more coverage, i definatley recomend a foundation because a bb cream is not suppose to give heavy coverage. i definatley prefer this over my cover girl aqua smoothers tinted moisturizer! overall i think this is an amazing product!

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 7/16/2012 3:03:00 PM More reviews by Maquillage33

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I Definatly prefer this to foundation. It's so light on the skin but gives nice coverage (light-medium). It's great for summer when you want a nice healthy glow to the skin, which this gives, almost a slightly oily look (which is why I'm giving this 4lippies) so it gives a very dewy look to the skin. I'm on my second tube of this and the thing I really hate about this is the amount of time it lasts me!! About 2 months, that may seem a while to some people but I don't use this everyday and when I do I only use a blob on the back of my hand so this doesn't last me very long! The other off putting thing for me is the smell, it's a bit odd and almost chemically smelling but this doesn't break me out luckily! So otherwise I recommend this bb cream!!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/16/2012 10:57:00 AM More reviews by Chloewothe

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I like this product. it is a little oily for my skin but with a powder its great bb cream. i also have the garneir witch is a little thicker. so i apply the maybelline one with a makeup sponge and a powder (i use the noutergena one in fair) and the bb cream for me is in light/ medium. this product was 8.99 at cvs (or any other drougstore ) overall i would buy this again

rated 5 of 5 on 7/16/2012 2:00:00 AM More reviews by ila80

Love it!!! This will be a wonderful addition to your makeup bag. It is great for summer. Very light and airy. When out and about in the heat, I forget I'm wearing makeup... until I look in a mirror and see that my face looks perfect! 30 SPF is wonderful, too. It is so easy to slap on in the morning when I'm in a hurry. There is no skill required to apply. Covers everything I need it to. I got the lightest shade but I debated in the store if I should go one darker. I'm glad I picked the lightest because it's just right.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/15/2012 8:49:00 PM More reviews by Ewabili

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love this BB cream, as the reviewers mention it's a sheer tinted moisturizer and it comes in 5 shades. The lightest one is perfect for my summer skin, but wouldn't cut it in the colder months, so i'll go back to my Nars tinted moisturizers. Looks very natural, very sheer coverage, dewy.

The only thing that they should have invested money in is the SPF, the 30 mark is backed by 1.15% titanium dioxide (my Nars tinted moisturizer SPF 30 has 7.4 octinoxate and 6.1% titanium dioxide) which doesn't cut it. So if you plan on going into the sun put a sunscreen under this is not a replacement for sunscreen!

8 out of 8 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 7/14/2012 2:08:00 AM More reviews by Luciferr

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This product does everything it says on the packaging. I apply this with a kabuki brush and it almost covers as well as my regular face foundation. It's not oily at all ( which is a plus for me ). I would def recommend this for summer time because it's so lightweight & easy. Best american BB cream I've tried yet. However, I wish it was a lil cheaper.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/13/2012 3:04:00 PM More reviews by dddoxie

Update: I simply adore this stuff. I'm going through a bit of a dry/red/sensitive spell with my skin right now and I've been wearing this instead of my normal foundation. It gives my skin the most subtle/natural glow and hydrates (although by mid-day I do get a bit dry again). I only apply one layer but it gives enough coverage to hide my redness and acne scars. I lightly powder with Cargo blu-ray and it looks beautiful throughout the day. Regardless of the product I use, I have to blot about 1 or 2x/day but I still love the finish this gives as the day goes on.

Coming from a person who's not a fan of BB creams in general, I'm truly impressed with the formulation of this one. It's not as heavy and cakey as other asian BB's I've tried. Light texture and coverage that leaves a glowy finish. I do have to blot after a couple of hours, though. Doesn't irritate my acne-prone skin one bit.

I picked up the color medium and it works well with my NC30 skintone.

it's my go-to 'foundation' for when I want to get my face done quick and still look presentable :)

rated 4 of 5 on 7/13/2012 2:59:00 PM More reviews by JustH

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I don't wear foundation as a rule. I occassionally wear a little foundation mixed with moisturiser. I have relatively clear skin and freckles, so wearing foundation for me just looks and feels odd.

A lot of the bad reviews are because this doesn't give good coverage. It is pretty sheer, but yet evens out skin tone.

What I have found is that this suits me down to the ground. It is smooth to put on, and has a lovely dewy finish. It has heavier coverage than the Garnier equivalent, so I use it when I need something a little more heavy duty, but it is still pretty sheer. I love the way this feels, and tend to use it when I'm going out. It forms a good base for the little makeup that I wear. It evens my skin tone well, but doesn't make my freckles disappear.

This isn't a foundation, but it is perfect for me.