July 25, 2014 | 1760 users online

Moisturizers - Cetaphil - Moisturizing Cream

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/15/2004 6:31:00 PM More reviews by goddessintraining

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Blue

I really like this moisturizer. I have dry skin and this is fabulous for my whole body - I don't find it heavy enough for winter, but it is a perfect summer cream for me. I also LOVE that it is unscented...my lovely perfume's don't need the competition!

rated 3 of 5 on 7/13/2004 12:30:00 PM More reviews by ashleymcr

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This product was okay, but it was way too thick and greasy. I have oily skin and my skin felt even oilier afterwards. It may have helped with the dry flakes at times but I've tried better products that won't feel sticky on my skin. I don't like to put it on at night because it leaves my skin feeling dull and lifeless in the morning.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/8/2004 12:15:00 AM More reviews by librachiquita

Just recently started using this, after doing research on MUA. So far, so good, I'm not always as perceptive as some re: whether sthg. makes me break out or not. But I like the texture (although have been adding a drop of water to it during our humid Toronto summer to lighten it up a bit). I also like the sleek tube; it fits well in my gym toiletries case.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/26/2004 7:35:00 PM More reviews by locutus137

Great stuff. It is a little too heavy for me to use as an everyday moisturizer, but I do love to use it at night, especially when my skin's misbehavin' (flaky, scaly, whatever) from the harsh products I use on it. (My skin is Combo/Oily/Acne-Prone/NOT sensitive)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/22/2004 3:59:00 PM More reviews by WinnieW

Age: Unknown Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Love this! This makes my dry flaky sensitive skin behave. I love that it's dirt cheap and you can get a huge tub at Costco for a *very* reasonable price. I have searched high and low for a drugstore product that will work for me, and I really think this is it.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/17/2004 5:57:00 PM More reviews by mspres3

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

After searching for a long time for a lotion/cream that won't leave me dry or greasy, I found this. It is absolutely wonderful. It has helped to calm my eczema and moisturize my skin.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/10/2004 12:30:00 PM More reviews by rossjen

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This cream saved my sensitive skin. My face was a blotchy, dry, acne-prone mess, I thought nothing would clear it up. Two weeks ago, I dropped everything and got the Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser and a tube of this cream. My face has done a complete turnaround using these. This cream is so rich, yet nongreasy. It only takes a small amount to make my skin feel like silk. It moisturized, took care of the itching and the redness, and just made my skin feel so much better. Best of all, there are no new breakouts! After being disappointed with so many products, I have finally found my HG face moisturizer. I will never be without this again.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/4/2004 8:41:00 PM More reviews by benno8

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have been using this product for many years as a body moisturizer recommended by my dermatologist with great results.

More recently I have used it for several months as a facial nighttime moisturizer over various treatments with great results.

For reference, I have combination, sensitive skin with mild rosacea.

I highly recommend this if you are breakout prone from "ingredients" and you are looking for something moisturizing.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/4/2004 7:55:00 PM More reviews by chitchatgo

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is your basic body moisturizer. I tend to like products with more actives in it, but I bought this for my bf to use. He has eczema and he has just about tried everything. This product did not do miracles for him, but he likes it because it's not greasy so he tends to use it more often on his hands and arms. He doesn't use other any other ones in the office because they are too greasy and transfer all over his keyboard. Plus this one has no scent, which it's somehow very important to a guy, I suppose. I use it sometimes along with him and must say this product makes my hands very soft. Even though I am using the cream version, which is heavier than the lotion, the product is not greasy at all. After I finish the bathroom staple lotion, I will probably purchase the Cetaphil lotion version for myself for use in the bathroom and daytime. I still prefer using anti-aging products for my hands and body at night.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/4/2004 10:08:00 AM More reviews by Rhoni

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This product felt really nice going on (very moisturizing) and I loved using it ... but I knew I had stopped for a reason, and within a few days I remembered why. This breaks me out terribly. If you are looking for a simple moisturizer (and are not acne-prone), I would still suggest you give this a try. Makes a great handcream too!
(LLL - dry, sensitive, acne-prone)