August 23, 2014 | 1003 users online

Bronzers - BeneFit Cosmetics - HOOLA

rated 1 of 5 on 5/29/2003 1:26:00 PM More reviews by kaleelance

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Although this product was recommended by Paula Beguon as a good bronzer, I thought it was horrible. It looks like dirt on the skin and even with the best brush, does not apply evenly. I would never recommend this product.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/25/2003 7:19:00 PM More reviews by JoJo16

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

The best thing i can say about this product is that it's got gorgeous packaging. But the product it's self is totally and utterly horrible. When i first purcahsed i thought it looked lovely, but i was blind! it looks like patchy dirty mud on your cheeks! It was too expensive as well, guerlain bronzer is the lovliest ever, not to light ot dark. GIRLS BEWARE OF HOOLA

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/21/2003 4:59:00 PM More reviews by mzgrvr

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I just might be in the minority here, I like Hoola. I am a PPP w/cool to nuetral undertones and this stuff really gives me a punch of color. The stuff did not ship well though and arrived looking like a mess, it had started breaking up and the powder was coming out of the box all over the package. Once I cleaned it up, the fact that some of the powder was loose did not bother me at all, in fact I prefer it to be loose, it is easier to get a light application. Light application-I think that is the key to this product especially if you are as fair as I am. I hardly use any of the product, sweep it over my hairline, down my nose, and across my jaw line, think inverted 3, except I use it more in the shape of, () because I don't want to give up my blushes. It works great for me and although I was not initially pleased with the way it came to my door, the product itself is great for me. It really is a large amount of bronzer, so I will probably not have to repurchace this anytime soon.UPDATE 2/27/03This is still the best bronzer I have found for my PPP complexion...I use this at least 2X/wk...I must admit that I have been looking to purchace another bronzer, but not because I am unhappy with Hoola, but sometimes its hard to resist all the raves on the boards! continued >>

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 5/21/2003 4:09:00 PM More reviews by GlitterBitch

Wow! Another BeneFit disaster.. big surprize =/
This made me look like I was rolling around in dirt for a while. Seriously, even the cute box and brush (that doesn't even work) cannot make up for this stupid product and don't even get me started on the price.. I mean, how much can dried mud in a cardboard container really cost? I don't know what I was thinking when I bought this. Please people, save your money for a nice, natural bronzer like Sepia Tan & Glow, my personal favorite.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/21/2003 1:57:00 PM More reviews by jenna88chu

i'm FFF or LLL. this product made me look DIRTY, even if i applied it very lightly on my cheekbones and forehead area. i like how they give you so much product, but I would rather have less product with BETTER product.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 5/14/2003 10:45:00 PM More reviews by x0x0rebeccax0x0

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

PPP's BEWARE! This is SOOOOOOOOO dark! I swiped a VERY little amount on, and wow- it looked like i had gotten my face rubbed in the dirt. It's not shimmery or particularly pretty either. There's drugstore bronzers better than this, like Caboodles Tahiti and Hawaii.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 5/9/2003 1:19:00 PM More reviews by LaraConn

I fell in love with Dandelion, and decided that I must try Hoola as well. Wrong choice! I'm very pale, and this color just shows up as very dark, drab borwn on me. I have to be very, very careful w/the application or else I end up with awful splotchy, brown streaks on my face. I think this is better suited for dark complexions, and I guess I should have left it to them! :-)

rated 1 of 5 on 5/3/2003 4:36:00 AM More reviews by MiaG

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I really dont expect much out of the brand Benefit but this just tops it off! This bronzer made my face look streaky and dirty. I hate it. I have med-olive skin too. This bronzer has the pigmentation of mud, and it is packaged in this teeny tiny box w/ a small a$$ brush which is not good at all to apply with. Basically it is overpriced and it is the most awful product I've ever tried. Im ssooooo glad I returned it... and when I did, the lady at Sephora said practically everyone complains about the same thing!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/2/2003 4:04:00 AM More reviews by Kitty_Yun

I can't go a day without literally drowning my face in Hoola Bronzer. When I first bought this I absolutely hated it, but with a big fluffy blush brush and some self-tanner I changed my mind.

I looooove it.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 4/23/2003 10:58:00 AM More reviews by martika

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I must be the minority here but I don't like this bronzer. It is so hard to apply when using the brush it comes with and gives me a face like covered with mud. There are so many wonderful bronzers around, I certainly do not recommend purchasing or swapping for this one.