October 21, 2014 | 1553 users online

Bronzers - BeneFit Cosmetics - HOOLA

rated 5 of 5 on 9/18/2003 2:28:00 PM More reviews by sgonzalez

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Great for almost any skin tone and looks natural since it's a matte shade.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/16/2003 8:50:00 PM More reviews by djgurl

I love this bronzer since it doesn't have shimmer and looks very natural on me. I'm kinda fair, but I use sunless tanner all year round, just for a glow, so I haven't had this turn "dirty" on me. Packaging could use some improvement, but it's ok. The brush bites the big one, but I haven't had a big powder brush for a while, so when I use the brush that comes with this, I actually apply with a VERY light hand on cheeks, nose and forehead and I then kinda rub it in lightly on my face with my hands!! Well, it all turns out pretty to me, and I have repurchased a few times and probably will continue!

rated 2 of 5 on 9/12/2003 9:59:00 PM More reviews by Emily430

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Whats up with this? I should have known better when it blotched on my arm at sephora, but I have been searching for that shade forever. If anybody knows how to make it spread evenly, or another bronze that is that natural looking, let us know!
UPDATE! I figured out why it looks muddy/dirty, I think it's catching more oily spots on the face, anyway, I found that if you put a very little amount on at a time (knock brush a few times), and use a light circular motion it works better.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/5/2003 11:58:00 AM More reviews by Fillmore17

The package is the best! Such a cute little tiki box, it's a step I never skip.
A little hoola makes me look more awake and more alive without looking too made up - just a little sun-kissed . The other ladies are right - the brush sucks. But dip into it with a nice big fluffy brush of your own and you're half way to the Hawaiian Islands.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/4/2003 12:45:00 AM More reviews by babycreepr

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I'm a bit torn over this. I swapped mine away and now I find myself wanting it back. It's a very nice bronzer as long as you use a big blush brush. If you use the one that comes with it, it's streaky and you look dirty. When applied with a better brush it actually looks quite nice:)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/26/2003 10:42:00 PM More reviews by kensbarbie1017

I loved it. It was just the right color for my skin tone. But the brush that came with it is horrible. I use a normal sized brush blush.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/21/2003 8:14:00 AM More reviews by shellebell

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

i really like this bronzer mainly because its the only one i can find that has no shimmer/glitter in.why the hell dont more makeup companies just make a matte bronzer!they always have to add a *bit* of shimmer of something else to make it fancy.

but anyway onto this bronzer,yes it does look natural.but am i the only one which uses and actually likes the brush i find the bristles to be nice and fine compared to most fluffy brushes.yes the squared shape brush may give you an odd streak or two but i apply it from the edges of my face to void this and its works perfectly.from reading the reviews on here i ended up paying and extra 10 for a crap fluffly brush which i dont use!

i gave it a four because of the price and the packaging,yes its very cute as everyone has said but i just wished it stayed on,they should have made some ridges on the side to make the lid stay on.its so annoying when i pick it up i end up gripping on tight so it doesn't fall.i do love the way how the little brush fits into the box perfectly.

i would buy this again

rated 5 of 5 on 8/7/2003 9:24:00 PM More reviews by glowgirl65

I absolutely LOVE this product! I am medium-skinned, but when I'm up early getting ready for work, I'm pretty pale. After I apply concealer and powder, I get the Hoola and brush highlights on my forehead, cheeks, nose, eyelids, chin...wherever! Instantly, it gives my face a warm glow without looking fake-tanned, or like I had some heinous blush mishap. It is a little pricey, but on the plus side, I think the one box will last me forever! This one's a winner for the hit-and-miss BeneFit line.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/6/2003 6:30:00 AM More reviews by silly_lana

I know some of you out there dont really like this product... but i have practically nothing bad to say about it. i have olive skin and find that this product gives me a great glow - when applied to my whole face or just swiped over my cheeks. i think maybe the brush supplied isnt the best for applying this, i started to use a larger brush and any problems i ever had with streakiness were eliminated completely. a number of people have mentioned that this product is hard to budge once its on your face - i think this is a good thing! it means i dont have to worry about re-applying, and one quick brush over in the morning is enough to keep me glowing the whole day. this takes some practise, but once you've got it, i highly reccomend it!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/30/2003 3:40:00 PM More reviews by SusanR

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

The packaging of this is very cute (what drew me to it), but the cardboard isn't the most practical and the residue from the bronzer tends to get all over the inside of the box. I'm not too wild about the actual product either - I was looking for a natural, matte finish bronzer. This one is matte, but the color goes on vey muddy to me. I'm an LLL and usually don't have this problem with bronzers. It just didn't blend well on me. Not worth it for the price - MAC and EL both make much better & more natural matte bronzers.