March 2, 2015 | 1774 users online

Bronzers - BeneFit Cosmetics - HOOLA

rated 5 of 5 on 5/21/2004 5:23:00 PM More reviews by noellekon1

WOW, this is really dark in the box but it looks great on me, and I'm very fair with brn/brn. I never tan in my life, but if I did tan, this is the perfect color for me. I use it to hilight my blush and it provides a thinning aspect to my face overall. I'm concerned that they could have packaged this better to prevent cracking (mine didn't) but you can't miss with HOOLA

rated 4 of 5 on 5/21/2004 4:19:00 AM More reviews by ikealover

I love the product but I am not crazy about the packaging..it's poorly packaged and the brush gets very dirty so I keep the plastic cover that holds the brush inside and that got dirty...It's just a mess-but I love the inside..I just don't think I will ever buy it again. so it's up for swap. Also I'm starting to like Bare Escentuals warmth much better.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/19/2004 8:44:00 PM More reviews by CaliAllyCat

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Ok: here ye, here ye:
I am a PALE little B***h! And this sucker is part of my everyday makeup items-- I love it to death!! It goes on more naturally than most powdered bronzers and is easy to apply. Plus, like all Benefit blushes (Georgia Peach, Dandilion) it lasts forEVVVVer

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 5/19/2004 7:58:00 PM More reviews by dazee

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Yet another product I was lemming for a long time, finally broke down and got one... and I'm a little dissapointed in it. Tricky application, you really have to blend and use a light hand with this powder, that does, by the way, tend to crack and break in the cute-but-not-practical box. When applied correctly, it does a good job at matte bronzing or contouring. I much prefer a bronzer with a hint of shimmer to it, however. The brush that comes with it, is highly cute, but again, not very functional. This is one of those love-it or hate-it products, and I'm leaning on the side of hate it, but not quite ready to give up on it yet.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/16/2004 8:38:00 PM More reviews by baybee

LOVE this bronzer. Looks VERY natural and I feel like I've been at the beach! Most definite a year round HG.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/14/2004 7:30:00 AM More reviews by red_cherry

ick!!! i had an SA put thi one me (against my wishes) and it looked awful, i just looked dirty. it was far too red, also rimmel's bronzer is exactly the same.

i'm an NC40-42 and BB warm natural.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/11/2004 1:46:00 AM More reviews by rolurgerl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is one of my favorite bronzers since it's one of the few without shimmer. It's great for contouring or just giving an all over bronzed look. It looks fabulous on fair and medium skin and goes with warm or cool skin tones. On darker skin you can even use this product as a powder.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/10/2004 8:04:00 PM More reviews by Vunser

This is the worst product i've ever bought. I rarely ever throw something out that I spent good money on, but I did with this. First, the container is awful! The powder crumbles and breaks. The brush is too stiff. The powder is too pigmented and left my face streaky, blothcy, orange, and dirty looking. Even with a light hand and an expensive brush I couldn't get this to work. Not worth even swapping. YUCK

rated 2 of 5 on 5/2/2004 12:48:00 AM More reviews by davy_lane

Age: Unknown Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I like this product a bit, but i have very fair skin and this makes me look slightly dirty. I defenitly would not buy this again.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/13/2004 7:27:00 PM More reviews by stilagrrrl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I really like this bronzer because it's not orangey and has no shimmer, which is good for oily skins like mine. It looks really natural on me and I'm pretty fair. I love the packaging too, although I suggest applying with a big powder brush rather than the little one it comes with.