April 16, 2014 | 1482 users online

Palettes - Urban Decay - NAKED

rated 5 of 5 on 7/30/2011 6:47:00 PM More reviews by greeneyedape

I've had this palette for a couple months now and I've used at least one shadow from it every day (usually more :P). I like every shade, and the quality and pigmentation is awesome like most of UD's shadows. My standout favorites would have to be sidecar and toasted :) I think everyone should have this palette! Also, I'm a cool-toned pale olive and it works for me even though I've heard cool tones should stay away.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/29/2011 8:32:00 PM More reviews by GlowFace

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I am a little obsessive about products that I ADORE... This happens to be one of them. I could almost cry writing this review, that's how serious it is... I bought this with a bit of hesitation because I have tried other UD palettes and found them to be a complete glitter bomb. Don't get me wrong, I do like glitter but not glitter bombs, lol. So anyway, I bought it and was imidiately impressed with the packaging. It's a beautiful palette. Velvety box and... I don't know how else to describe it but CLASSY. It's really nice... I didn't really care about the primer potion that came with it because I'm probably the only person who can't stand it... The brush is pretty good that comes with it, sort of more like a concealer brush but good none the less... The eyeshadows are TO DIE FOR. They are a dream to use... almost creamy in texture and wow... the colors are absolutely stunning. Perfect fot every occasion under the sun. There is not 1 dud in the entire bunch... I doubt I will ever run out but if I do, I will for sure repurchase. The price is right and the colors never get old. Nuetral yet pretty and interesting and... wow, just wow. I love this pallette, use it more than any other eyeshadows that I own... which is a pretty large amount,,, which I think speaks volumes. I LOVE LOVE LOVE IT! Not even a thing about it I would change.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/29/2011 2:55:00 PM More reviews by dokuya

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

Staple. The only thing it lacks imho is a dark matte like MAC Carbon and a really light highlighting shade, Virgin hardly shows up on me at all. Glad they left out the glittery monster that is Midnight Cowboy though...

rated 5 of 5 on 7/28/2011 4:10:00 PM More reviews by fatallyyours

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Other, Wavy, Other Eyes: Hazel

A staple in my collection. I use it everyday. I can create such a wide variety of looks with this palette, from day to night to clubbing to work appropriate. The shadows have a great color payoff and are soft & easy to blend. This is great to travel with, too.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/28/2011 2:40:00 AM More reviews by mystiquerida

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Other Eyes: Brown

this palette is simply awesome
the colors are really wearable and they blend out nicely:)

rated 5 of 5 on 7/28/2011 12:54:00 AM More reviews by imagin4sian

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Truly a versatile product. I wouldn't recommend this for those who are looking for a unique product though. This is a great palette for those who have trouble making use of single shadows. It's very convenient to use in the morning thanks to the variety of shadows it has to offer. You can go from a very natural look to a sexy night look. I love how I can use Buck on my eyebrows when I get too lazy to pull out my eyebrow products. Great buy.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/28/2011 12:53:00 AM More reviews by raniee0616

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

pretty pretty colors!!!
Its so well pigmented and the color comes out so nicely.
It also comes with a double sided eyeliner. Its so worth the money.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/27/2011 2:56:00 AM More reviews by babykitten9

I was so looking forward to getting it and... I am disappointed. Yes, nice soft eyeshadows but it's an overestimation to say that it would suit everybody. These shadows just don't go with my skin tone (cool skintone with pink undertones). About the quality - they are very soft and I have a feeling that they are not properly pressed. They blend way too easily and there is no easy way to achieve a shadow gradation unless you spend a lot of time applying them, and if you don't spend enough time they might look like a dirty metallic-frosty mess. The dark black-ish eyeshadow helps but it has quite a bit of glitter to it, which might result (and it does!) is fallout. The pigmentation is also not that great - these eyeshadows tend to make me look washed out - so its name "naked" is very true. This goes even for the darker shadows. I can't get away with just these eyeshadows on and really need an eyeliner to achieve a defined look. I'll be either swapping this palette away or giving it to one of my friends. I am sure, somebody else will enjoy it more than I do. If you are desperate to get it, please, try it first. And there are enough (better) dupes for it. UPDATE 7 months later. I have "mastered" this palette and can use (and do so) bigger part of the eyeshadows in the palette. My personal favorites: Virgin, Sin, Naked (to blend darker eyeshadows from this palette), Buck (I also blend darker eyeshadows with it), Darkhorse, Toasted and Hustle. I use other shadows as well except for Sidecar. It's way too glittery for me. I'll change my rating as I actually quite like this palette nowadays and use it fairly often.

7 out of 10 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 7/26/2011 8:18:00 PM More reviews by trishadotj

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Wonderful product!
I have 2. One for my personal use and another for my kit (clients)
My clients absolutely love this palette. A definite winner with brides. Gives the natural looks that people love to go for. Especially older people. I've recommended this palette at LEAST three dozen times.. And I'll continue to do so.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/26/2011 8:11:00 PM More reviews by SammyWammy

I totally agree with all the hype on this pallete! the packaging is so sleek and pretty. Love the entire pallete and have never experienced fallout. Buck is perfect for filling in brows and naked is perfect for an all over color. The only colors I don't use on a daily basis are gunmetal and creep but there great for smokey eyes.A great purchase overall.