Urban Decay NAKED

4.6

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

on 10/9/2011 12:36:00 PM

i'm new at using eyeshadows as previously had bad exp using them, colours sucked and didnt know how to apply. Then i decided to try urban decay and this one especially totally changed my perception on eyeshadows. Pigmentation is incredible and there are so many different looks that can be created. And the brush, omg best in the world. So easy to apply! Staying power is fantastic even without primer, and i have oily lids! Only color i dont quite like is naked but its really no biggie

on 10/9/2011 9:45:00 AM

I love this product. First of all, I like the packaging. It's small, simple and easy to put in a suitcase. It has all the basic brown/natural colours I need for when I do my simple make up. I like the selection of colours. Obviously it wouldn't have minded more product but its a pallette. Some of the colours don't stay on my face for too long and just sink into skin but some really suit me. Anyways, overall I like the pallette and enjoy using it.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

My sephora finally got this palette!!!! It's been sold out for couple months already. I absolutely love all the colors. You can do so many different looks. My palette came with the shader brush and the sample size of the primer potion. I don't use the brush. I feel like it doesn't pick up enough color so I just use my own. I love the pigmentation and quality of urban decay shadows. My favorite colors in this palette are toasted, darkhorse, buck and hustle :). I wouldn't repurchase the entire palette. I would probably only buy the shadows that I love.

on 10/7/2011 10:33:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

It is not so visible on tanned skin. over-hyped.. it just sit in my drawer collecting dust. Did not use it will be willing to let go for SGD$10!!

on 10/6/2011 10:14:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

I'd give this a 4.5 if I could. I love all the darker colors, and this is a great neutral palette - but I find that the lighter colors aren't as flattering on me. Still, minor complaints aside, love this palette. The only reason I've put "no" for rebuy is because a.) I doubt I'll ever use up this palette, and b.) even if I did, I like to try new palettes rather than rebuy the same one over and over.

on 10/6/2011 5:59:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

I love Urban Decay eyeshadows in general, they always are rich in color and the company is up to date with what's in style. My cousin bought this pallet and after using it once, I had to have it. I love wearing make up and this is great because it provides a wide range of neutrals, along with some not so neutral colors, that if used in the right combination can be worn in daytime settings as well as nighttime settings. I absolutely love it and use it almost every day whether I'm going to work, going on a date, to a party/bar, or going out to eat with my friends. LOVE LOVE LOVE.

on 10/6/2011 4:35:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

The eyeshadows show up really well and is easy to pick up with the brush. I was hoping this would be "naked" enough to wear everyday but it is wayyyyyy too glittery. I don't think I'd buy this again..

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I really like this palette a lot. I don't know a lot about the different techniques for applying eyeshadows, but this makes it seem pretty foolproof. The colors are very rich and flattering, and they also glide on easily and blend well. I can see myself using this for both nights out and days in the office.

I also really like the eyelid primer that the palette comes with. I was using one by BareMinerals, and thought that it was good - until I tried this one.

Overall, this product was definitely worth the money to me. I actually was on the fence about buying it when I first saw it in the store, but I'm so glad that I read the reviews and decided to try it for myself.

on 10/5/2011 3:37:00 PM

This is a pretty amazing palette. I'm a NC30/C4 light tan asian with monolids and rarely wear any eye makeup besides liner since I don't have a crease. Every shade is flattering, including neutrals for day looks, dark colors as liners or smokey looks and light shimmers for highlighting. It's especially nice for monolid guys and girls because there is some shimmer and/or glitter in several shades for dimension, since layers of smokey matte shades can look silly on my monolid. Super user-friendly and the colors are so pigmented I usually use my fingers for application.The brush that it comes with stinks, that's my only complaint. But I would definitely repurchase this palette regardless. It's very practical. Well, in the world of makeup ;-)

on 10/5/2011 7:36:00 AM

Love this product! Love it! I think I have used all the colours in the palette since I bought it, it's my HG of eyeshadows. I love the neutral/bronze coulours as well as the darker blues & dark shimmery purpley/pink colours which are a great alternative to plain black and grey for a smokey eye! I don't tend to use the primer that comes with it and I find that the colour stays put prettt much all night.

The brush you get with it is also great and easy to clean. A wee tip I've found, although you might already know, I'm a bit late at catching onto these things!, is that I wet the brush so it is slightly damp before applying the eyeshadow, particularly the darker coulors in outer corner, as I find that it stops any fly away bits of shadow from coming off the brush and going on your cheeks/under eye, really annoying when you have put your make up on! I also find that it gives a really nice build up of gradual colour and the end result is a lot softer.

I think the price is great too although I got mine duty free so it was a lot cheaper but great investment and It will last ages, can't wait to use it over the christmas period, a colour for every outfit!..Enjoy!

Popular Palettes

Contour Kit
Contour Kit

Video Reviews & Tutorials

New Year's Eve & Party Smokey Makeup Tutorial! 2015 by Angie Wilches

How to Look Like Kim Kardashian- Smoky & Glowy Makeup Tutorial- Naked Palette! by OMGigi

Bronzed Naked Palette Tutorial! by fashionista804