MAC Face and Body Foundation

Water, Dimethicone, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Butylene Glycol, PVP/Hexadecene Copolymer, Stearic Acid, Phenyl Trimethicone, Polyglyceryl-3 Diisostearate, Ethylhexyl Hydroxystearate, VP/Eicosene Copolymer, Talc, Tocopherol, Tocopherol Acetate, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange), Fusanus Spicatus Wood oil, Xantham Gum, Triethanolamine, Polysorbate 20, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Cetyl Alcohol, Disodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Chlorphenesin [+/- Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides, Chromium Oxide Greens]

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

im not into the heavy caked on look and i love this foundation bcoz it feels like a tinted moisturizer...im extremely yellow toned and i switch off btwn C4 & C5...it cost me $28.50 at the MAC pro store...gives me such a beautiful dewey glow...and it photographs very well!!!i love to dust studio fix on top of this or mac blot loose/pressed in Medium Dark....*UPDATE* mufe's version is better (coverage,texture and appearance on face-wise)...no longer will i purchase this!

on 8/27/2004 5:31:00 PM

I passed this up because I needed something for my face and this was way too greasy. I like a dewy look but this felt like putting baby oil on my face. It would have been cool if a big squeeze bottle of this could replace my leg products and my face products. Alas, not at this time!

on 8/20/2004 2:56:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

This is a really good light coverage foundation.I love that it goes on slippery and somewhat watery.I have really dry skin so in the winter time it is perfect.In the summer I mix it with my lotion for a dewey look.The bottle is huge ,I just hope I use it all before it expires.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

This is a good foundation. I chose this product over the Select Tint by MAC because it is both waterproof and does not contain SPF (I already use a moisturizer with 30 SPF). It is a very fluid and sheer foundation, so know that it is what you are looking for before you buy. It does last all day, particularly when you give it a light dusting of powder. It does not cover my acne, but it does not accentuate it either. I use a separate concealer for that. I really like how it gives me that, "my skin but better," look.

It's pricey for me- but comes in this big squirt bottle that makes me feel like a painter or...well, a makeup artist! It will last forever, so the money is worth it. I just started using it- and love it's very sheer coverage. You dont have to be paranoid about applying it perfect, because it's very light weight and gives a nice "glow." I mix some of it with my Almay Nearly Naked Touch Pad to achieve a perfect color- and both are the same consistancy. Overall, very good!

on 7/23/2004 1:43:00 PM

I've have this in C3 and have been using it for about 2 years now. It comes in a generous sized container and the color matches me perfectly. I'm a Studio Fix powder NC25. It spreads and blends well with light to medium coverage that you can build up. I highly recommend. You may notice a little shine if you don't use powder over it to set it. I still have over a 1/2 left in the bottle. Well worth the price. Will purchase again.

on 7/6/2004 7:30:00 PM

A little too sheer for my liking, but still a very good foundation. I love that it doesn't feel heavy, and the bottle packaging with a small opening on the tip so you can squeeze out the perfect dosage every time. It also helps to prevent a ton of germs going in.

on 7/1/2004 4:12:00 PM

How could I live iwthout this amazing stuff? Forget being stuck on an island completely stranded, with only mascara! my face and body foundation would be right there with me while I soak up the sun on my deserted island! yay! But seriously :p this foundation is just great for people who feel that they can't move their face once foundation is applied!

on 6/16/2004 11:27:00 AM

I really like this foundation because it is extremely light and adds the perfect hint of color. There is essentially no coverage, but that's what concealer is for, isn't it? It basically just evens out tone and makes you look a little closer to perfect. It is great for the summer, doesn't cause any breakouts on me. I have never used it on the body, but I imagine that it's great for that too. Plus the bottle is huge. I've had mine for 3 months and I have barely made a dent.

on 5/27/2004 8:51:00 AM

i use this in N2 and find it a great foundation for day and night. i dont require much coverage (which is lucky as this provides very little!) but this is a nice colour match, easy to apply, sits well on my skin, doesn't break me out and comes in a huge bottle.

it is supposed to be touchproof and transfer resistant but i do find that i have to dust off (buffer brush) the slightly powdery finish before this is true. the 'dust off' doesnt remove any coverage but makes it look flawless and smooth. sort of slightly shiny but in a good way. i'm not sure if i can describe this properly!

apparently they use this in photoshoots because of the finish. i am hesistant to think they use this alone on the face though as its very sheer, though i do believe this for the body.

excellent price and value for just a face foundation, a little more pricy for use on the body so only a 4 for price. nice hygienic bottle. continued >>