October 25, 2014 | 1834 users online

Liquid - MAC - Face and Body Foundation

rated 2 of 5 on 4/15/2003 1:26:00 AM More reviews by leprechaun

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

i like the way this foundation comes out of the bottle i never end up squeezing out too much. there is a slight lemon smell and the coverage is a bit more sheer then the matte finish foundation.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/13/2003 12:16:00 PM More reviews by Cammmi

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I LOOOOOOOOVVVVVE IT!!!I just can't stop to look at my face. This is my first foundation, I've used the studio fix and did not like it,but this is awesome for my normal to dry skin.It gives my skin a "glow" like Jennifer Lopez. And I'ts so sheer and light, you can still see and feel your skin.
I find to be very moisturizing so I may be too much for any oily skin type. But this is waterbase so I don't think It would clog pores. And this is a good deal I guess you get a ton of product!
I higly recommend this

rated 5 of 5 on 4/11/2003 9:03:00 PM More reviews by bigbrowneyes823

I, for some odd reason, only use this wonderful foundation in the summer. I love the way it feels on my skin (like I have nothing on) and I love the way it looks (like me, only *much* better!). I highly recommend this product.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/20/2003 1:27:00 AM More reviews by 3blindmice

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I find this is simply the best foundation for me. It manages to cover all redness and dry spots flawlessly and makes my skin look dewy, but not greasy and most importantly lasts all day. I look like I have nice, glowy skin. It's very runny and liquidy, but I think that's what makes it blend so well. Since it's pretty sheer, I go over my t-zone with some Studiofix and it's set all day. Just fabulous! I use N1.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 3/19/2003 11:55:00 PM More reviews by AsiaChick

I tried this out when I went shopping a long while back and this didn't do a thing for me. It was like I hadn't put anything on because there was absolutely no coverage since it was THAT sheer. I would never buy this.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/15/2003 5:53:00 PM More reviews by Roxy0602

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Studio Tech Foundation. A cream that is not too thick but is not sheer. Goes on very smooth with an even finish. I use NW30 shade and find that it matches my skin tone very well.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/15/2003 2:34:00 PM More reviews by zoeferret

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I found this foundation is best when my skin is a bit dry because this is the only foundation I have that won't make my flakes more noticable. I got the color C3 which was a good match for my light-medium yellow beige tone skin. The texture is very sheer and watery. It takes a while for it to set. Which is fine becuase it gives me time to blend it in. When it does set it still leaves my skin looking moist. I always put MAC loose powder on top to make it more matte. I am not into that moist dewy skin look right now, my skin doesn't look good enough for that! I also like that I can layer it for more coverage and it doesn't look cakey. Overall this is a good foundation.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/11/2003 7:59:00 PM More reviews by leiohu

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is my favorite everyday foundation. It is light, and when mixed with moisturizer or sunscreen, it gives a soft dewey finish. My only complaint is that it tends to leak.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/28/2003 10:44:00 PM More reviews by ahanson

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Well I was looking for a new foundation with a little more than a sheer coverage. This was not it. This is a very strange texture to me almost sticky in a way,and doesn't blend all that well. It also made me break out very badly. The color was good on my skin which is an nc20 in other MAC products, I'm sorry but I can't remember exactly what color I used. So basically I wouldn't repurchase because of the texture of the product the way it blends and also because it broke me out so bad.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/10/2003 1:26:00 PM More reviews by Deeny

This is THE best foundation! I only go for sheer formulas, but they have to cover - and F&B does just that! I use C4, and put it directly on the sponge. I even did a 1/2 on 1/2 off face test, and the results were amazing! My skin didn't look any different, just better! I've found that on my combo skin, I don't even need powder. People often ask how I got such great skin - I hate to tell them it's out of a bottle!

*EDIT* Well, I quit using this in C4, because it had too much green in it for my skin. On a whim, I bought C3, and it's a perfect match. I adore this foundation, and wear it every day 'cause it looks so good. HG!! continued >>