Clinique Moisture Surge Extended Thirst Relief

3.8

INGREDIENTS: water, cyclopentasiloxane, butylene glycol, glycerin, birch bark extract, lady's thistle extract, green tea leaf extract, saccharomyces lysate extract, sucrose, aloe barbadensis leaf water, trehalose, hydroxyethyl urea, sorbitol, oleth-10, tromethamine, caffeine, hydrogenated lecithin, hydrolyzed extensin, sodium hyaluronate, tocopheryl acetate, palmitoyl olgiopeptide, caprylyl glycol, dimethicone, glyceryl polymethacrylate, peg-8, ammonium acryloyldimethyltaurate/vp copolumer, magnesuim ascorbyl phosphate, carbomer, hexylene glycol, disodium edta, phenoxyethanol, red 4 (CI 14700), yellow 5 (CI 19140) [ILN33654].

on 2/15/2003 3:35:00 PM

I love this stuff! If you like to have a moisturizer go right in and work this is it! Doesn't leave any type of greasy residue or anything, yea it's a little $$$ but worth it!

on 2/6/2003 8:22:00 PM

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

I love this for use on my very dry but also irritaingly breakout-prone chin area. It hydrates nicely and evaporates well without feeling greasy.

**UPDATE** I discovered that, unfortunately, this was causing me more flakiness and irritation than doing good. Bummer - the search for a good non-irritating moisturizer contiues!

on 2/4/2003 2:43:00 PM

I thought this would be nice for my combination skin during winter, but it doesn't add enough moisture for that. It's perfect for spring and autumn though. I suspect it has some BHA in it, I don't need to exfoliate when I use this. No breakouts, delicate color and consistense.

on 1/31/2003 2:42:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

Well, my skin is prone to breakouts, but is sensitive. While I like the silky texture of this product, something in it stings my skin. I didn't find it that moisturizing either. Also, I don't know why they put the men's version in a tube but "ours" in a jar. More feminine? I would like to know the market research on that!! The jar is pretty, but it is NOT sanitary. I won't be purchasing this again.

on 1/20/2003 11:36:00 PM

I love this! I use it everyday. A little more that usual on the cheeks and chin in the winter. I also use it as a mask and steam my face. Great stuff.

on 1/19/2003 11:08:00 AM

This product did not work well at all on my dry skin. It left my skin feeling tight and sticky.

on 1/17/2003 4:46:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

How good is this product? Well, let me tell you, I am using my third jar of it.
It's a good news for people who have sensitive skin or other skin problems, but are looking for a good moisturiser.
It can add water to my skin immediately, and meanwhile, make my skin glows. Also, it helps to improve my skin - more silky, more watery and leaves it healthy. I love it and will stick to it!

on 1/14/2003 1:46:00 AM

This is a nice product, it worked very well for me, for the first month or so. then it went downhill and quit mositurizing completely. it also gave me a strange tingle after I would apply it. oh well

on 1/13/2003 10:18:00 AM

This product did provide some immediate relief to some dry flaky skin I had, but I don't think I'd want to use it on a regular basis. It also made by face nearly beet red for some unknown reason -- not a look I was going for.

This cream has a gel formula. It is supposed to be super moisturizing... I had to use this along with another cream like moisture on line for example. Then it worked nicely on my sometimes dehydrated skin. I really like the colour and texture of this cream and that it is 100% fragrance free like most Clinique products are.