April 17, 2014 | 1472 users online

Blush - BeneFit Cosmetics - Dandelion

rated 3 of 5 on 7/2/2005 5:53:00 PM More reviews by makeupbykatie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

Unfortunately i'm not nearly as pleased with this blush/highlighter as i was hoping to be. I have heard such wonderful things from magazines etc so i decided to get it for myself. The packging, while cute, is not convenient and it doesnt conveniently at all in my makeup kit. The color hasnt seemed to show up much on the models i've used it on. I will stick to my mac pink swoon and pinch o peach for this type of blush.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/1/2005 11:46:00 PM More reviews by tinajoebob1

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

The plus is that this is a very pretty color. It looks nice, but for me, took several swipes to get it to show up. I would not consider this blush, more of a highlighter. Anyone getting any summer color to their face wouldn't even want to use this until winter hits. The little box is cute, but the middle seems to wear down faster.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/30/2005 1:13:00 PM More reviews by khaosan_carrie

This is the best highlighter/blush ever. I'm very fair skinned and live in Chicago. During the winter, too much regular blush makes me look like circus clown. Dandelion accentuates even the most pale complexion. I use it in the morning after a late night and look refreshed for a day of work. One time, I didn't put it on and my then boss thought that I was ill because of the lack of color in my face. Don't put too much on, but enough for a healthy glow. The blush itself lasts a long time. I'm only beginning to reach the bottom of the cute package. It's absolutely worth the expense and the splurge.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/28/2005 10:04:00 AM More reviews by zovo

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I can't really use this as a blusher because I'm quite tan but I love the color as it just give me a healthy glow on the cheek and it's good to be use as a highlighter. Cute packaging :)

rated 4 of 5 on 6/27/2005 3:41:00 PM More reviews by tommy_girl

Generally I like this product. It gives me nice shimmery pink tone. I wish the package is not made of paper. It looks pretty but I want something I can carry in purse.
Btw, if you are Asian with very pale skin tone, you may not like this. I apllied it on my friend's friend and she didn't like it at all. This looks so subtle on me (I am Asian too but have medium skin-tone. I am NC30.) but looked horribly wrong on her. The pink just simply doesn't go with the slightly yellowish light skin tone.
(I was happy with my purchase so I just simply wanted to try this on my friends, then this girl got mad at me...)

rated 5 of 5 on 6/22/2005 11:43:00 PM More reviews by Bethanying

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Great product- I don't use this as a blush but as an all over powder- it makes my skin look great without really adding any noticeable color- it just makes it look soft and even. I love it and it works on my summer skin (tan) and winter skin (not so tan) well :)

rated 5 of 5 on 6/15/2005 2:44:00 PM More reviews by rcmann

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

this is a great product. i'm fair-skinned and this adds the perfect amount of color. the brush is great, too--wide enough so there are no "cheek streaks," with firm enough bristles to make sure the product winds up where you put it. and the packaging is just plain pretty.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/14/2005 10:27:00 PM More reviews by msdarlingnikki

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I've become disappointed with Benefit's products. For the price, there are better products out there. This is just another example of a mediocre product in dolled-up packaging. This bright pink powder just sits on your skin; it has glitter but not true soft-focus properties found in more sophisticated powders. Also I must discourage people with redness (acne & rosecea) in their face from wearing this, you will look alot better with a yellow-based powder. For those who love this, it's available for swap by this MUA gal.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/13/2005 8:21:00 AM More reviews by clueless8556

This is a really pretty girly product and I really love it now, I wasn't always so keen but now i've figured out how to apply it i think its fab! It is a pink powder higligher/blush with a tiny hink of sparkle. I love this when worn as a blush over benetint, when I use it on its own I find it a bit too pale. I love it when worn all over my face, it really perks up my skin espically when I have had a late night (it is amazing on horrible grey hangover skin). I think the packaging is adorable a little sqare cardboard box with a picture of a pinky dandelion on the lid, (Am I the only one completley in love with BeneFit packaging??) it comes with a cute little brush that it kept seperate from the powder, which is useful, I very rarely use the brush that comes with it, as it applies the product a bit angular, but it is great to have for touch ups or if you don't want to lug a blusher brush with you everywhere! The packaging is cute but not very sturdy as it cardboard, mine is fine as all it does it sit on my dresser, but I have a girl friend that drags hers everywhere and hers is battered. That is the only reason i dropped a lippy! It is a bit pricey but I think it's worth it cause you get loads, I have had mine for over two years and still have loads left!! Would definatley buy again if it ever runs out!!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/12/2005 11:20:00 PM More reviews by tealstars

I love Dandelion! I use it everyday, sometimes as a blush (even though I know it's a highlighter) on my pale skin or all over to look glowy and perked up. I just sweep this across my Get Even and my skin looks absolutely gorgeous. I don't really like the shimmer, but it's hardly noticable. The price is quite a lot, but I haven't made a dent in it yet. The pink color is perfect and I love the cute box and brush, although I only use the brush that comes with it if I only use it as blush. I will definitely be buying again!