BeneFit Cosmetics Dandelion

4.1

Ingredients: talc, mica, calcium aluminum borosicicate, polyethylene, titanium dioxide (CI 77891), magnesium myristate, pentaerythrityl tetraethylhexanoate, C9-15 fluoroalcohol phosphates, zinc stearate, octyldodecyl stearoyl stearate, phenoxyethanol, bis-diglyceryl polyacryladipate-2, squalane, carmine (CI 75470), lecithin, iron oxides (CI 77491), methylparaben, tocopheryl acetate, fragrance (parfum), glycine soja (soybean) oil, tocopherol, iron oxides (CI 77492), BHT, retinyl palmitate, butylparaben, ethylparaben, limonene, alumina, isobutylparaben, propylparaben, linalool, hexyl cinnamal, benzyl salicylate, citral butylphenyl methylpropional, citronellol, eugenol.

on 11/11/2005 12:05:00 AM

I have asian skin, and some pink blushes can look overwhelming on me. But, I love this stuff! Makes me look awake when I'm half-dead. You can build it up and leaves a great shimmer. Although it is fragranced, it does not irritate my skin.

on 11/8/2005 4:12:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Coverage is buildable to use as a sheer all over brightener or a blush. If your skin color is flat looking from a uniform application of foundation - this will help you brighten up and highlight areas where you would normally flush or where the sun would shine. I don't notice any distracting shimmer after application. It gives my very pale skin a healthy sheer glow. Do use a real makeup brush for overall application - not the one provided except for blush application. Cardboard container is cute but easier to use at home than on the go.

on 11/8/2005 3:36:00 PM

bought this a few days ago as the SA told me it would look good and freshen my face......got home, tried it and couldnt see any colour only shimmer.....i hate shimmer makes me look like i have been to tinsel town...so i took this back and bought my second tub of bluff dust...

on 11/4/2005 4:10:00 PM

The bad: only for pale type of skin; won't stay long; can't be applied more then twice because it's too thick; the brush is shedding. The good: cute packaging but oversized for a small purse. That's my two cents.

on 11/1/2005 1:18:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I love this! I use it whenever I don't feel like putting on my full makeup and still want to look pretty and healthy in a flash. After my usual facial regimen, I use some concealer, curl my eyelashes, and brush this on my cheeks and eyelids, then I'm good to go. Whenever I do this, I get so many compliments about how nice and beautiful my skin looks, even more so than when I have all my makeup on. I have fairly light Asian skin, and this shows just enough pink to make me look glowing and not pale. However, I don't use this when I have all my makeup on because it's not showy or bright enough. Probably not suitable for a night out either. But for an innocent and natural look, this is it! I've had this same box for 3 years now and I still have a lot left, so it's economical too. Wish it was in a container that snaps close so I can bring it in my purse.

on 10/21/2005 6:52:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure

I wanted to like this, but its just too light for my dark complexion: it hardly showed up on my cheeks and it didnt work well as an overall brightener. I took off two lippies cause it didnt work, and it was very expensive. The packaging is lovely though, and I wound up giving it to one of my friends.

on 10/21/2005 12:31:00 AM

Love this blush! I stopped using this since I had gotten NARS Outlaw but now that I'm not as tan anymore, this comes up beautifully on my face. It gives me such a natural glow! The only thing I don't like is the packaging but besides that, it's wonderful. Sadly, this blush probably won't appear on you unless you are on the lighter side though. I couldn't wear it during the summer when I was tan.

on 10/20/2005 10:16:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

My best friend who raved about this product recommended it to me. I bought the blush without ever testing it on myself. I was expecting something magical to happen to my face. When I first applied it, it was very subtle. All my expectations went down the drain. But over time, I fell in love with it. I can not imagine my life without it. It is an everyday necessity; a staple for every women’s application. In conclusion, do not expect dramatic results, but it does give you a glow that is too wonderful for words.

on 10/19/2005 3:37:00 PM

I love, love, love this face powder/blush. I was afraid to buy it at first due to all the comments that it didn't actually show up at all. Boy was I pleasantly surprised! I do have pretty pale skin and this goes on my cheeks as the perfect babydoll pink--it really is foolproof. Makes me look wide awake when I pair it with groomed brows and a little clear lipgloss.

on 10/18/2005 4:47:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

i bought this hoping to get with the great results that everyone is raving about... unfortunately i don't see any results. it doesn't show up on me and doesn't brighten my face up either. its a disappointment. and it wasn't cheap either, i think i paid $28. i still use it everyday because i paid $28 for it! but i would not repurchase. but it does have a nice smell to it.

Top Rated BeneFit Cosmetics Products